Official Boardwalk Empire Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
90 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #241
aziatic6 
space
space
$325 | Props total: 0 0
 Suavebeatz said:
I think Chalky spazzed on his family cuz of his son making fun of the fact that he can't read, the way that 1 n*gga he had whooped in jail was talking to him is actually how his family is, like the uppity type, but he's clearly not like them, he just a gangsta that want some damn beans n rice gotdammit!
way off . ?? . Chalky can read, hell he was reading the entire time he was sitting in jail
 6 years ago '10        #242
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
I think rothstien is gonna fu*k over nucky.......since nucky fu*ked him over in season 1
 6 years ago '05        #243
therealmtg 3 heat pts
space
space
$536 | Props total: 11 11
 aziatic6 said:
way off . ?? . Chalky can read, hell he was reading the entire time he was sitting in jail
He was pretending to read thats why he got the book title wrong and when the one guy got beat up someone else read the book to him.
 6 years ago '05        #244
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
That Irishman I think his name Owen that mothafu*ka gone tear the city apart. He not just a goon he tactical on how he move. Like the way he saw a opportunity to just side with Nucky at Nucky's lowest point was smart. He seems as cold as Jimmy but smarter. Reminds me of The Wire Wee-Bey & Chris Partlow comparison 1 goon is very tactical and the other goon just dont give a fu*k

Lucky gone k!ll Maseria soon You can see his patience running low, and AR wont last.

Chalky got so much on his plate and he's losing his cool I think he's gonna pay Nucky no mind and k!ll those Klan guys anyway and try to cover it up

And I think Margaret dont think Nucky is gonna get off as easy as he think he is, thats why I think she stashing money away and acting weird.
 6 years ago '05        #245
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
And I'm PRAYING Eli gets murked I cant stand that prick
 6 years ago '09        #246
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 aziatic6 said:
wtf........no he wasnt...he was pretending to read, he was looking at the pictures

the dude called him out in the jail cell about how he's acting like he's some smart black man when he's just another sambo/jiggaboo a.ss n*gga

even when the daughter said "dad can you read to me", the son chuckled and said something about "dad cant read to you", and chalky gave his son that look and his son looked down
 6 years ago '09        #247
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Basicgz said:

Lucky gone k!ll Maseria soon You can see his patience running low, and AR wont last.
if they follow the real timeline Luciano wont k!ll Maseria till later, sh*t it wont happen until Lucky stop being AR do-boy and starts working with Maranzano, and then Luciano will eventually get rid of both Maranzano and Maseria after they start the american mafia.........but either way it wont happen anytime soon, sh*t Lucky still has a pretty face (pause), he still hasnt got his beauty mark yet

Luciano is gonna be a beast later on, thats if they still focus on him,
 6 years ago '10        #248
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,413 | Props total: 2358 2358
 aziatic6 said:
he cant read thats why he was just looking at the pictures in the book when he was in jail. remmeber when that guy asked hiom what that word says and he didnt say sh*t cuz he didnt kno what it ment the guy that was in jail with him was clowing him
 6 years ago '09        #249
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
all i know is when chalky gets a hankering for some hoppin john you better make him some hoppin john.
 6 years ago '09        #250
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Ricky Towel said:
all i know is when chalky gets a hankering for some hoppin john you better make him some hoppin john.
what the fukk is hopping johns though??? sounds like something a field n*gga would eat
 6 years ago '10        #251
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,159 | Props total: 8182 8182
 Jacc Blacc said:
what the fukk is hopping johns though??? sounds like something a field n*gga would eat
Black eyed peas, rice, hamhock and seasonings.....straight **** food

You were dead on about Chalky a few pages back, that Jail scene showed what black people who arent in chalky's pocket think about him. Even his own family is laughing at him and not to mention Nucky treats him like a pet.

Dude about to go Nat Turner on somebody with that stick though. he going out with a bang

Margeret is a snake, I've been pepping that sense season one, she's an opportunist and she's not better than nucky, she knows he is eventually going to fall off she's just making sure her and her kids will be ok with out him.
 6 years ago '10        #252
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1121 1121
There really is not catch or backstory to why Chalky acted out. He pretty much said it at the table. He comes from the gutter and is used to **** sh*t like Hoppin Johns. Sure he can afford duck and all that, but he nor his family are too good for the basic sh*t, despite all the education, pomp and circumstance. Now here he is, fresh out of jail and his wife made duck, some ol' fake sh*t instead of what he, the man of the house wanted.

Kinda reminds me of my dad. n*gga is damn near a millionaire (no need for the kobe/camron/nas/rudy smiley) yet still eats sh*t like frog legs, ox tail and chitterlings, drives a late 80's model F-150 and is humble as fu*k and always made sure to keep my sister and I spoiled, yet grounded.
 10-21-2011, 04:29 PM         #253
Kushton Slater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The hoes at that one dudes birthday party @ the Ritz

Does anybody else feel that s3xual tension between Richard and Jimmys old lady?

Last edited by Kushton Slater; 10-21-2011 at 05:05 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #254
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
^yup i hope he smashes
 6 years ago '07        #255
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14589 14589
 6 years ago '07        #256
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19941 19941
idk if anyone here uses getglue.com they give u free stickers for sh*t. but Boardwalk Empire has some cool stickers.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #257
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 TH35 said:
WTF happend??? so this n*gga is gone? there going to get someone else to play jimmy?
 6 years ago '09        #258
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 shadydre85 said:
WTF happend??? so this n*gga is gone? there going to get someone else to play jimmy?
thats not saying he was fired from the show, that his agents dropped him.
 6 years ago '07        #259
makaveli_420 
space
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 855 855
cant be true....
 10-23-2011, 07:19 PM         #260
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant wait...........................40 mins to go
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
25 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
171 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
110 comments
19 hours ago