Official Boardwalk Empire Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-17-2011, 07:30 PM         #221
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
doyle laugh is great

jimmys mom is bad
 10-17-2011, 07:31 PM         #222
The Lefty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jimmy's mom must feel she's gotten all she needs out of the Commodore in terms of making Jimmy powerful enough to at least attempt to take over and run AC. That was her whole plan to begin with IMO.
 6 years ago '04        #223
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,459 | Props total: 1292 1292
great episode... also full of unintentional comedy

:lachen001: @ how they confirmed Chalky's illiteracy. This is the sh*t I was saying a couple weeks ago. You have 3 educated kids and this is the first time any one of them's asked you to look at their homework? That scene was fu*ked up because it made Chalky's 8 year old daughter an as*hole, but she didn't know!

:lachen001: @ Commodore having a stroke from looking at Gretchen.

:lachen001: @ Commodore Vegetable. "Cock!... c*ck fu*k!" He's got half a fu*king brain now and these are the two words he still knows. Dirty old pervert.

:lachen001: @ that lame a.ss snitch agent getting third degree burns all over his face for fu*kin with Fake Liotta. Better ask the last guy who had your position.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Oh yeah, you can't.

LOL @ Gretchen slapping the sh*t out of Commodore Vegetable. Dude's not only defenseless, he doesn't even remember what he did, so he has this look on his face like "WTFF?!? Why are you doing this me? I'm retarded! Please stop! PLEASE!" :lachen001:Stiiiiill don't know why they all turned on Nucky for THIS piece of sh*t. Some dirty old child molester with shoe polish in his hair. C'mon son.

:lachen001: @ Chalky carving up light skinned house negroes in his mind in the garage.
 6 years ago '05        #224
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
 Jacc Blacc said:
and i find it ironic that margaret is stashing money away, in season 1 she meet with another chick who was basically what she is now, and that lady was stashing money away just incase and she said she would never do that....now look at her, bi*ch forgot last year she was a poor, irish, punching bag for some alcoholic bum of a man.......she treating the maids almost as bad as the french lady in that store use to treat her

the irishman>>>>>>>>>>>

i wish they would use him more, he doesnt get enough screentime but i guarantee you when sh*t pops off he's gonna be in the frontlines

and smh@ jimmy...turn your back on nuck and now he's gonna be acting like a lost puppy next week......fukk that...nucky remebers all that sh*t, and jimmy is fukkkkkked, nucky blew up doyle's bootleg stocade.....the same stocade holding the booze jimmy promised the philidelphia dude, he said he would put jimmy in a icebox if he crossed him and now jimmy done crossed him.......inadvertently of course

cant fukkin wait for next week, nucky is blowing them competition away
my thoughts exactly about margaret. she was gonna straight up tell the maids they was getting less money and stash the rest of it. nucky gonna catch on to her stealin money real soon and put here in her place or on the street.

jimmy is fu*ked because ol' boy bought to straight pipe out his wife, his political backin the commodore is basically dead, eli doubts him, all his booze is gone.

i gotta feeling they gonna jack nucky shipment though
 6 years ago '10        #225
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 Monoblock said:
great episode... also full of unintentional comedy

:lachen001: @ how they confirmed Chalky's illiteracy. This is the sh*t I was saying a couple weeks ago. You have 3 educated kids and this is the first time any one of them's asked you to look at their homework? That scene was fu*ked up because it made Chalky's 8 year old daughter an as*hole, but she didn't know!

:lachen001: @ Commodore having a stroke from looking at Gretchen.

:lachen001: @ Commodore Vegetable. "Cock!... c*ck fu*k!" He's got half a fu*king brain now and these are the two words he still knows. Dirty old pervert.

:lachen001: @ that lame a.ss snitch agent getting third degree burns all over his face for fu*kin with Fake Liotta. Better ask the last guy who had your position.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Oh yeah, you can't.

LOL @ Gretchen slapping the sh*t out of Commodore Vegetable. Dude's not only defenseless, he doesn't even remember what he did, so he has this look on his face like "WTFF?!? Why are you doing this me? I'm retarded! Please stop! PLEASE!" :lachen001:Stiiiiill don't know why they all turned on Nucky for THIS piece of sh*t. Some dirty old child molester with shoe polish in his hair. C'mon son.

:lachen001: @ Chalky carving up light skinned house negroes in his mind in the garage.
i cant breath!!! dead nelson is fu*king great! "gentelmen heads will roll"
 6 years ago '10        #226
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
this show is way to amazing
 6 years ago '10        #227
space
space
space
 trackmanxs said:
my thoughts exactly about margaret. she was gonna straight up tell the maids they was getting less money and stash the rest of it. nucky gonna catch on to her stealin money real soon and put here in her place or on the street.

jimmy is fu*ked because ol' boy bought to straight pipe out his wife, his political backin the commodore is basically dead, eli doubts him, all his booze is gone.

nah shes a ride or die chick...shes been telling nucky to save money but he's not listening....
 6 years ago '10        #228
space
space
space
jimmy still has AL to help him....
 6 years ago '10        #229
space
space
space
oh yeah those hoes from philly...........
 6 years ago '10        #230
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Dextromethorphan said:
oh yeah those hoes from philly...........
 6 years ago '04        #231
IIBulletZ 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 126 126
Everytime i see Nelson, i remember the bi*ch slap he gave to some kid in a class

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #232
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 IIBulletZ said:
Everytime i see Nelson, i remember the bi*ch slap he gave to some kid in a class

6 years ago '09        #233
aziatic6 
space
space
$325 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #234
serty321 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 11 11
Damn...the comador was getting those hands laid on him.
 6 years ago '05        #235
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,365 | Props total: 14269 14269
I think Chalky spazzed on his family cuz of his son making fun of the fact that he can't read, the way that 1 n*gga he had whooped in jail was talking to him is actually how his family is, like the uppity type, but he's clearly not like them, he just a gangsta that want some damn beans n rice gotdammit!
 6 years ago '07        #236
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
Jimmy and Richard are my favorite characters, hope they dont k!ll Richard off cause it that preview had me

and the best line of the episode was from ELi "hes a fu*king vegetable!"
 6 years ago '09        #237
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 deeznutz said:
Jimmy and Nucky WILL team back up and they will form an alliance with Chalky to take over Atlantic city again you all watch!
thats the thing...commodore..jimmy...and nuck's brother were starting to take away power from Nuck but werent even half way done yet........and now that the commodore is a vegetable and might be dead after jimmy's mom was giving him the peoples elbow on some wwf sh*t lol,

i think right now nucky is gonna start sh*tting on th political dudes who had his back but then turned their back on him with the commodre......and of course if that dude from philly, that butcher dude dont get his liquor then jimmy is gonna get murked but im sure nucky aint gonna let a bunch of philly goons just roll into jersey doing what the fukk they want, he'll handle that and jimmy will forever be in his debt

i wonder in what season will al capone make his rise to the top....i can see him k!lling that c*ck eyed dude from the sopranos and just taking over the entire chicago operation.......and im still waiting for lucky lefty aka charlie luciano to do the same thing in NY, i mean luciano basically started the mafia in america.....

this show is amazing...the writing, the acting.....sh*t the fashion......i dont even care that sometimes theres no action its good fukkin tv

thank you based hbo, i only wish breaking bad was on hbo, that sh*t would be epic
 6 years ago '08        #238
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,980 | Props total: 5552 5552
:applause: This last episode made up for anything that wasn't looking good this season.
 6 years ago '09        #239
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,087 | Props total: 8878 8878
 trackmanxs said:

Jacc Blacc said:
you guys were asking why chalky was acting like that, 2 reasons........maybe 3

1. the black community want those kkk dudes dealt with and chalky cant do nothing about it without nuckys green light

2. nucky called him a "boy" in his own house, and 1 thing i know as a white person is black men dont like to be called "boy" by us

3. he was already mad, and then the boy comes to his house and is the opposite of him......nice hair........light skin, sh*t maybe mixed or creole....nice talking.....educated......he was in a house full of light skin n*ggas and he was already having a bad day so he acted out

one thing chalky is starting to realize, you can have all the money and all the respect of the black community but at the end of the day he's just another n*gga and uneducated illiterate n*gga at that........in his head he probably thinks he's on the same level as nucky but in reality he's just a black pawn on nuckys chessboard, he knows that.....nucky knows that...and if he casnt stop the kkk's then the black community will soon know that

and i find it ironic that margaret is stashing money away, in season 1 she meet with another chick who was basically what she is now, and that lady was stashing money away just incase and she said she would never do that....now look at her, bi*ch forgot last year she was a poor, irish, punching bag for some alcoholic bum of a man.......she treating the maids almost as bad as the french lady in that store use to treat her

the irishman>>>>>>>>>>>

i wish they would use him more, he doesnt get enough screentime but i guarantee you when sh*t pops off he's gonna be in the frontlines

and smh@ jimmy...turn your back on nuck and now he's gonna be acting like a lost puppy next week......fukk that...nucky remebers all that sh*t, and jimmy is fukkkkkked, nucky blew up doyle's bootleg stocade.....the same stocade holding the booze jimmy promised the philidelphia dude, he said he would put jimmy in a icebox if he crossed him and now jimmy done crossed him.......inadvertently of course

cant fukkin wait for next week, nucky is blowing them competition away
I feel the same way
where are the clowns that said that breaking Bad is better than Board Walk Empire ?
 6 years ago '04        #240
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,459 | Props total: 1292 1292

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy