Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #201
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
can someone post the DL link please for tonights eps?
 6 years ago '07        #202
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,268 | Props total: 15129 15129
Jimmy's mom went off

and @ next weeks preview
 10-16-2011, 09:08 PM         #203
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good ep

Margret a snake....she stashing money...she plotting on nucky.....she treat the maids like sh*t even tho she was in the same position a year prior....bi*ch is a flake

Harold probably gonna end up taking jimmy wife...

its hard to read jimmy mom....one min she seem like she really love dude and the next shes trying to k!ll him
 6 years ago '10        #204
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 TDH Music said:
thanks!:agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #205
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,918 | Props total: 17513 17513
The ending
 6 years ago '10        #206
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
the commodore should have asked his doctor if his heart is okay for s3x
 6 years ago '10        #208
space
space
space
 6 years ago '10        #209
space
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
I was thinking about it before the ending scene but I think Jimmy's mommy did something to him. She has conveniently been there both times. Or am I wrong? I guess the only other thing it could be was she saw the old bastard was about to die and wanted to get that out of here before he did.
Well she was the one who was poisoning him during the first season
 6 years ago '05        #210
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
 6 years ago '04        #211
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 6145 6145
How can anybody not enjoy that ending. fu*king pedophile getting what he deserved. LOL at Chalky being mad salty at that dinner. I would have sh*t myself if I was the kid who was courting his daughter. That n*gga was acting a gotdamn fool at that table.

Last edited by Marccoogs19; 10-17-2011 at 01:59 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #212
Darealness420 
space
space
$659 | Props total: 311 311
I still got a couple questions tho

What's the deal w/ Margaret y the sudden 180? N I never got that thing about her other identity

Why was chalky actin a fool at the table? Was he just drunk?

Why did they blow up o doyles place?

Thanx to anyone that can elaborate a bit more on this
 6 years ago '04        #213
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
 SM said:
i guess this is when the sh!t hits the fan
 6 years ago '04        #214
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
margaret fu*king nucky too putting up bread, scamming the maids. damn this bi*ch aint sh*t.

the luciano rothstein tension is great.

the chalky white scenes have been good too. i like how they have maid him more of a main character and developed his character as well.

no capone or chicago this episode

that last scene was crazy.
 6 years ago '07        #215
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20068 20068
lol damn she was slapping the sh*t outta dude who was all stroked out. @ Nuckys brother "He's a god damn vegetable!"
 6 years ago '05        #216
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
Great episode yesterday, preview for next week looks amazing. sh*t is really going to start picking up now it seems.

Idk about ya'll but after seeing the preview it looks like
[spoiler - click to view]

I wonder why Chalky was acting like that though ( i think its cause he still feels some type of way about being checked by them black widows and he gotta wait behind Nucky's actions to do something, so he took his frustration out on his fam).

I got this weird vibe about the half-faced guy and Jimmy's wife, something doesn't seem completely right. Especially when dude was telling the wife about his love back in wisconsin (maybe it reminds her of when jimmy got back to war).

I got that incest vibe when jimmy and his mom were talking. And Margaret is being a real bi*ch now, especially to them maids. I wonder why she's banking all that money Nucky has been giving her
 6 years ago '07        #217
makaveli_420 
space
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 855 855
 ThaNostalgic1 said:

I wonder why Chalky was acting like that though ( i think its cause he still feels some type of way about being checked by them black widows and he gotta wait behind Nucky's actions to do something, so he took his frustration out on his fam).

I think that is part of it. Chalky is probably stressed to the 9's with the widow's on his back, and needing revenge on the ghosts that k!lled his a.ssociates. Plus he just got out of the klink and maybe wanted to eat his favorite meal?

Mainly, I think it was the fact that his wife undermined him and made something which was, in her opinion, a more suitable meal for company. He is the man of the house, after all. Maybe his daughter's boyfriend's favorite meal is duck?

ThaNostalgic1 said:
I wonder why she's banking all that money Nucky has been giving her

I think she's banking the money in case Nucky goes to jail and the resources dry up with him behind bars. It could also be that she's thinking of splitting on him....doubt that though.
 6 years ago '09        #218
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
you guys were asking why chalky was acting like that, 2 reasons........maybe 3

1. the black community want those kkk dudes dealt with and chalky cant do nothing about it without nuckys green light

2. nucky called him a "boy" in his own house, and 1 thing i know as a white person is black men dont like to be called "boy" by us

3. he was already mad, and then the boy comes to his house and is the opposite of him......nice hair........light skin, sh*t maybe mixed or creole....nice talking.....educated......he was in a house full of light skin n*ggas and he was already having a bad day so he acted out

one thing chalky is starting to realize, you can have all the money and all the respect of the black community but at the end of the day he's just another n*gga and uneducated illiterate n*gga at that........in his head he probably thinks he's on the same level as nucky but in reality he's just a black pawn on nuckys chessboard, he knows that.....nucky knows that...and if he casnt stop the kkk's then the black community will soon know that

and i find it ironic that margaret is stashing money away, in season 1 she meet with another chick who was basically what she is now, and that lady was stashing money away just incase and she said she would never do that....now look at her, bi*ch forgot last year she was a poor, irish, punching bag for some alcoholic bum of a man.......she treating the maids almost as bad as the french lady in that store use to treat her

the irishman>>>>>>>>>>>

i wish they would use him more, he doesnt get enough screentime but i guarantee you when sh*t pops off he's gonna be in the frontlines

and smh@ jimmy...turn your back on nuck and now he's gonna be acting like a lost puppy next week......fukk that...nucky remebers all that sh*t, and jimmy is fukkkkkked, nucky blew up doyle's bootleg stocade.....the same stocade holding the booze jimmy promised the philidelphia dude, he said he would put jimmy in a icebox if he crossed him and now jimmy done crossed him.......inadvertently of course

cant fukkin wait for next week, nucky is blowing them competition away

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 10-17-2011 at 08:57 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #219
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
O and the beginning with Jimmy's mom half nekkid no wonder the commodore caught a stroke lol. and yeah that philly guy is about to jump in this after he finds out he's not getting the liquor

I might be the only one, but I wish Doyle wouldve been in that blast at the distiller, I hated his character since the beginning of last season
 6 years ago '06        #220
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
that doyle cat be k!lling me with his laugh. dude missin a screw
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy