Official Boardwalk Empire Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 206
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 90
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #181
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1380 1380
 thegoldenhero said:
hope Jimmy wins i don't even like Nucky like that
I hope Jimmy eventually gets back with Nucky, or they come to some sort of agreement, cause Nucky isn't going to lose.
 6 years ago '07        #182
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Suavebeatz said:
It's weird but whenever there is a scene with Jimmy and his mom I always expect them to have s3x, they got a creepy incestuous vibe going on, sh*t make me uncomfortable
I thought I was the only one.
 6 years ago '07        #183
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15088 15088
 Suavebeatz said:
It's weird but whenever there is a scene with Jimmy and his mom I always expect them to have s3x, they got a creepy incestuous vibe going on, sh*t make me uncomfortable
 TH35 said:
I thought I was the only one.
yall def. aren't the only ones

she looks at him a lil TOO MUCH with lust in her eyes, like she wants to jump on him and fu*k his brains out

got me like
 6 years ago '06        #184
bran 146 heat pts146
space
avatar space
space
$3,186 | Props total: 4 4
 KeepinItTrill said:
yall def. aren't the only ones

she looks at him a lil TOO MUCH with lust in her eyes, like she wants to jump on him and fu*k his brains out

got me like
She already said she used to kiss his d!ck when she changed his diapers, she probably did more than that when he got older
 10-12-2011, 06:09 AM         #185
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
I hope Jimmy eventually gets back with Nucky, or they come to some sort of agreement, cause Nucky isn't going to lose.
Boss trumps foot soldier everytime.
 10-12-2011, 12:18 PM         #186
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
tell that to Paul Castellano
Jimmy isn't at the level Gotti or "The Bull", 2.



Props to SM.
 10-12-2011, 12:23 PM         #187
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


Props to minimafia_aj
 6 years ago '08        #188
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,028 | Props total: 5816 5816
Dope a.ss show, but does anyone think that Boardwalk Empire would be better if James Gandolfini played Nucky instead of Buscemi?
 6 years ago '09        #189
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,501 | Props total: 7275 7275
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
Dope a.ss show, but does anyone think that Boardwalk Empire would be better if James Gandolfini played Nucky instead of Buscemi?
its funny because the real nucky, nucky johnson, resembled james gandolfini more then Buscemi.

but i disagree with you, if gandolfini was the main character he would basically be tony soprano in the twenties, this show already has enough sopranos similarities.
 10-12-2011, 04:50 PM         #190
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WasabiTuna said:
but i disagree with you, if gandolfini was the main character he would basically be tony soprano in the twenties, this show already has enough sopranos similarities.
Agree, that would be like when Marlon Brando played a mob boss in some comedy (forgot the name), all I saw was Vito Corleone.
 6 years ago '10        #191
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,437 | Props total: 2396 2396
 Suavebeatz said:
It's weird but whenever there is a scene with Jimmy and his mom I always expect them to have s3x, they got a creepy incestuous vibe going on, sh*t make me uncomfortable
i thought i was the only one too lol... shes s3xy as fu*k tho if she was my my mom i think i might have to let her molest me
 6 years ago '04        #192
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 s7venwords said:
Agree, that would be like when Marlon Brando played a mob boss in some comedy (forgot the name), all I saw was Vito Corleone.
go back and watch that movie i think you missed the entire point the freshman if you couldnt see that they purposely did that
 6 years ago '10        #193
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
yeah jimmys mom is hot as fu*k
 6 years ago '10        #194
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 ThaNostalgic1 said:


After watching the 3rd episode, I dont understand:

1. Why Jimmy's mom all cozy with the commodore now (she has something under her sleeve)
2. Why wouldnt the Half-faced soldier actually shoot/kill Nucky
3. Why is Van Alden paying that guy for info on Nucky (for being so righteous this dude does nothing but immoral stuff)
4. Why did Al Capone look at Jimmy like that when Jimmy was tying the kids shoes (maybe its because Capone's son is deaf)
1) Because he's making moves now + she saw how he was in his prime
2) He's getting jealous of jimmys life
3) That was cop work back in the day.
4) Yeah you answered your own question there
 6 years ago '09        #195
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,501 | Props total: 7275 7275
 tonystarks21 said:
yo epsode 3 was crazy... I like both nucky and jimmy, nucky scened at the end was so G, nucky will not lose, I think jimmy gonna come join back with nucky but jimmy would be his own boss.


OK is al capone suppose to be the character of the real gangster al capone in real life? I've always wondered that?


and I knew that irish guy would be a goon and take care of the dirty stuff for nucky
not really sure what you're asking but from what I'm guessing yea that supposed to be the real al capone. scarface, st valentine day massacre, Alcatraz, syphilis, that guy.
 6 years ago '10        #196
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
can't wait
 10-16-2011, 04:27 PM         #197
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]





for tonight ....this the most excited i been about a tv series since the wire ended
 6 years ago '09        #198
aziatic6 
space
avatar space
space
$325 | Props total: 0 0
tonights episode should be hella good

Jimmys wife asks Richard to take his mask off so she can paint him

Richard Harrow that dude
 6 years ago '07        #199
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15088 15088
 DrX said:





for tonight ....this the most excited i been about a tv series since the wire ended
 6 years ago '07        #200
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1380 1380
 tonystarks21 said:
yo epsode 3 was crazy... I like both nucky and jimmy, nucky scened at the end was so G, nucky will not lose, I think jimmy gonna come join back with nucky but jimmy would be his own boss.


OK is al capone suppose to be the character of the real gangster al capone in real life? I've always wondered that?

and I knew that irish guy would be a goon and take care of the dirty stuff for nucky
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy