most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 haff3131 said:
i dont know man, i cant imagine there being a whole lot of 6'6 14 year olds out there. either hes playing against older kids, who look young and are real tall, or he aint 6'11. at that height he should be able to stand still and almost touch rim. he had a few layups where he jumped and was barely reaching the bottom of the backboard. ive had to guard a few 7 footers before, even with a few other tall guys on the court you could EASILY tell he was 7 foot just by the disparity in height between him and everyone else. if the video didnt say he was 6'11, and just said he was a 14 year old australian kid, id think he was like 6'2 or something, compared to the kids on the court with him
i had 2 on my jhs team that went to tha school lol.no u shouldnt lol,and even if you could that depends on wingspan

how developed do u expect to see a 6'10 kids legs be at age 14 lol.there was a kid name shaghari who went to uk.he was a legit 7' in jhs and couldnt dunk

[pic - click to view]

this is him next to john lucas who is about 6'4
 6 years ago '05        #42
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 679 679
 hood135 said:
Man he's gonna be cold after he gains 100 to 150 lbs...

Nah but for real, you can see the skill set already. He's gonna be a problem when his body and basketball mind matures. 6'11 8th grader. Crazy stuff.
 09-06-2011, 06:37 PM         #43
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You n*gga k!ll me. If he dunked every time yall would be saying all he can do is dunk. If he dont dunk you complain about him not dunking
 09-06-2011, 06:39 PM         #44
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDawn said:
Not one BAM this whole highlight film
exactly this n*gga is 6'11 and cant dunk on college rims??? my boy was 6'4 and he used to get flithy on playground rims, whats really good?
 09-06-2011, 06:42 PM         #45
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:
So we just going to name our kids sh*t like "Thon"?
 Casketman73 said:
More than likely this kid got a long a.ss african name we cant pronounce correctly so the kids gave him Thon, or he straight up adopted.
 09-06-2011, 06:44 PM         #46
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
More than likely this kid got a long a.ss african name we cant pronounce correctly so the kids gave him Thon, or he straight up adopted.
Thonabuyyoubascooba abu du Maylacuma te MaCaste

But for the n*ggas complaining about him not dunking

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 09-06-2011 at 06:46 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #47
sillyboy25 10 heat pts10
space
space
$954 | Props total: 0 0
His # is 69..
 6 years ago '07        #48
LaVay 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$625 | Props total: 293 293
 theFREAK said:

This.
this x2
 6 years ago '08        #49
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12276 12276
he got mad skills to be so tall...but he's a failure not dunking

Better toughen up kid...them big boys with weight down low don't play fair
 6 years ago '11        #50
Ryan 29 heat pts29
space
space
$868 | Props total: 46 46
this little cambodian is not 6'11...fu*k they talmbout?

And he aint dunking?..........
 09-06-2011, 07:25 PM         #51
redacted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Till he reaches college, no fu*ks shall be given.

But I hope he doesn't keep growing. Don't want another Yao situation, with his body not being able to handle the wear and tear of the game.
 6 years ago '05        #52
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 hood135 said:
Those other kids were big for 8th graders too. I believe it, them being at an elite camp and all.
exactly people are like hes not that much taller than everyone etc hes at a basketball campl with other people who 13 and 14 who are like 6'4 6'5 they want to be basketball players guys who end up being 6'7 6'8 usually are 6'3 at like 13 or 14 not that unusual that kid is definitely gonna end up over 7'
 09-06-2011, 07:29 PM         #53
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas are seriously in here hating on a 14 year old?
 6 years ago '05        #54
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
space
$28,383 | Props total: 28821 28821
dude has literally NO HOPS, im sorry but i have seen 14 year olds with height who are far more accomplished with their footwork.... yes his size might be freakish but eventho he's just 14 u can still see that he wont be anything more than a defensive center when other kids start reaching up to his level either by size or talent.... would be a great kid to have a young team tho with that size, u can dominate things really easily that way when they are young... one thing i can say after watching the tape again is that he has a softer touch that someone like Stromile Swift or Hasheem Thabeet on the offensive side, kid might have a lil more to offer than i first thought.... hope he gets into a good high school with a good fundamental coach to teach him post moves.... he aint shy to dribble either which is nice to see for a kid playing center at his age, keeps him mobile incase he doesnt fill out and has to play a lil more on the wing at times

Last edited by Clutch City Kid; 09-06-2011 at 07:41 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #55
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
the skill set is definitely there. thatll improve as will his physical development. he will play at a big school.
 09-06-2011, 08:08 PM         #56
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Clutch City Kid said:
dude has literally NO HOPS, im sorry but i have seen 14 year olds with height who are far more accomplished with their footwork.... yes his size might be freakish but eventho he's just 14 u can still see that he wont be anything more than a defensive center when other kids start reaching up to his level either by size or talent.... would be a great kid to have a young team tho with that size, u can dominate things really easily that way when they are young... one thing i can say after watching the tape again is that he has a softer touch that someone like Stromile Swift or Hasheem Thabeet on the offensive side, kid might have a lil more to offer than i first thought.... hope he gets into a good high school with a good fundamental coach to teach him post moves.... he aint shy to dribble either which is nice to see for a kid playing center at his age, keeps him mobile incase he doesnt fill out and has to play a lil more on the wing at times
Thanks coach jackson..
 09-06-2011, 08:11 PM         #57
kjyo20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sooo can he dunk? lol
 6 years ago '07        #58
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 Clutch City Kid said:
at 6'10 and in 8th grade no tha fu*k u havent lol
im glad u actually went back and edited that post
 09-06-2011, 08:56 PM         #59
KrayzieCMB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That kid is not 6' 11"
 6 years ago '06        #60
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,638 | Props total: 2541 2541
Definitely has some handle for his size. Can be a blocking force in the L. Shawn Bradley V. 2???
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy