Sep 6 - Fast Food Restuarants Will Be Accepting Foods Stamps

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-07-2011, 09:19 AM         #121
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $tackBundle$ said:
u sounding real dumb right now. My girl just graduated with a bachelors.. Yeah she making 20 grand now but jobs are tight.. we doing just fine on our combined salary. so you saying 70gs annually is a life a poverty??

I just take it in stride as a free 400 dollars worth of food each month and no we don't be at the fast food joint swiping or getting cookies and potatoe chips. I be standing in the seafood isle getting the emporer crab legs w/ jumbo shrimps:dancingcool:
 09-07-2011, 09:22 AM         #122
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:

[video - click to view]

09-07-2011, 09:30 AM         #123
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

09-07-2011, 09:30 AM         #124
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know they're about to drug test if this is true. Wait, does EBT in Cali have different cards from the ones in Florida? There's money out here to be made, I'm trying to broker some deals.
 09-07-2011, 09:31 AM         #125
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #126
Mike Watts 
space
space
$1,046 | Props total: 42 42
So whoever wrote this article is complaining about not "eating good" and yet he's driving around in his car and has two jobs when most people are struggling to get just one and can barely afford to get on the bus, if at all?

And for anyone in here talking about people with EBT cards, yall do know that not everyone who has one is poor, right? Or are we just making a stereotype out of every single person on welfare now?

Oh, and seeing as you need an address to get food stamps in the first place, I doubt there are many homeless people using EBT.

Last edited by Mike Watts; 09-07-2011 at 09:36 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #127
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,615 | Props total: 1755 1755
not a good idea..most corner stores alreadysell hot meals on thelow to food stamp recipients
 6 years ago '09        #128
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 1362 1362
 $tackBundle$ said:
yo on the real I make bout 50 grand a year my girl is low income like 20 grand. We got two kids and aint married. she get like $400 a month on EBT. We eating good over here..Do the math..

[video - click to view]

09-07-2011, 09:36 AM         #129
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #130
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 1362 1362
 bernadoobie said:

What's so funny about confining your girl (and by extension, your kids and future generations) to a life of poverty so that you can benefit from a measly $4,800/year?

Let's say the next 4 years she only gets food stamps, and never exceeds that low-income salary cap. That pretty much amounts to $20,000 that could be invested in a post-secondary degree, which could earn her at LEAST $10k more a year (even entry-level) and would essentially double your previous monthly "food stamp revenue".

How's that for math?
You are dealing in purely hypothetical terms. Getting merely 30K is becoming very difficult as overeducated people compete for lower income jobs. You have no idea what his girl's job market looks like, no idea the education level of the woman, or how she wants to live. Take your head out of your a.ss, please.
 6 years ago '04        #131
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,261 | Props total: 2825 2825
Illuminati
 6 years ago '10        #132
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
 Fresh Whyte said:
...The Idea Is Really For The HOMELESS...People That Dont Have A Place To Cook Hot Food. Beans & Rice Aint No Good If You Dont Have No Where To Cook It.

How This "Food Stamps + Fast Food" sh*t Works In Los Angeles Is The "Hot Meal Program" Which Pretty Much Means If You Dont Have A Place To Settle In & Cook Food or You Close To Homeless-ness & You Want A Hot Meal Then You Can Be On The Program.

They Made The Program Because Some People Were Selling Their Foodstamps Just To Get Cash So They Go Get A Hot Meal. I Wouldnt Say Food Stamps Is Wack If You A Tax Payer Because Now They Making n*ggas Pick Up Trash On The Side of The Road To Be Able To Stay On Food Stamps. Your Way of Paying Back For Being On It & Its Not Once A Week Either.
The direction of this post changed a long time ago. We have been discussing Cali fast food joints accepting food stamps since page 3
 6 years ago '04        #133
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,261 | Props total: 2825 2825
 p00rky said:
You must be simple because people with average intelligence can see why this is a bad idea.
I mean its not like our people couldn't scramble together a couple of dollars to get that bullsh*t off the dollar menu.. fast food is going to always be dominant in our society..
 6 years ago '04        #134
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
And ya'll dudes in here are hilarious lol... Actin like ya'll too good for that .50 on the dollar EBT rental... Cash is king, of course it's smart to use EBT to buy food items and save your cash for other sh*t...

You can even buy weed with your EBT if you know the right n*ggas

All the people complaining need to just up they hustle... If you not hustlin' in America, then you're getting hustled...
 6 years ago '10        #135
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Fresh Whyte said:
Cmon Jay....You From LA Now. You Should of Known That....Even The Hood Spots Like Tams & Master Burger Accept The sh*t.

sh*t I Got The List of Shops That Accept It. Thank God For Homegirls On This sh*t
Something to be proud of i suppose?

GoldynChyld421 said:
And ya'll dudes in here are hilarious lol... Actin like ya'll too good for that .50 on the dollar EBT rental... Cash is king, of course it's smart to use EBT to buy food items and save your cash for other sh*t...

You can even buy weed with your EBT if you know the right n*ggas

All the people complaining need to just up they hustle... If you not hustlin' in America, then you're getting hustled...
Hustle? Are you braindead? More like helping to secure the downhill trend of a already dying country. Too many freebee's out here for the generational less fortunate. I'm all about helping people out but it has to take their effort to get them out of the hole.

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 09-07-2011 at 10:39 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #136
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,120 | Props total: 28 28
coo lets make america fatter
 09-07-2011, 11:18 AM         #137
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDawn said:
YES!!!!!!

Burgers for the whole block!
 6 years ago '11        #138
c l o u d 
space
space
space
$664 | Props total: 50 50
i wonder how many actually use their food stamps at subway....

smh.

matter of fact, this whole topic is just "smdh"
 09-07-2011, 12:01 PM         #139
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 p00rky said:
You must be simple because people with average intelligence can see why this is a bad idea.
Shut the fu*k up. I have no weight issue and don't use food stamps. It does NOT apply to me or my family. Yet people are in here having a heart attack over this.
 6 years ago '05        #140
egangsta 1 heat pts
space
space
$798 | Props total: 27 27
they do this in cali already
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
96 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
19 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy