Sep 6 - Fast Food Restuarants Will Be Accepting Foods Stamps

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-06-2011, 11:20 PM         #101
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only a matter of a time before fast food lobbyist got this cracking.
 09-06-2011, 11:24 PM         #102
tummer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do none of yall read? at all? they doin this for THE HOMELESS PEOPLE that have no means to cook up the grub that they can buy at the grocery store. they been doin this for years, anyone who has ever had ebt knows this, its stated very clearly when you fill out the benefits application. it says that if youre homeless, you'll get a special exemption to use the food coups in all restaurants. the propriators of the restaurant fill out a special for or sumthin, and get reimburssed for the meal. its not just fast food, its ALL restaurants, dennys, ihop, fast food, whatever... its a rule for the homeless, an i agree wit it... everyone deserves a hot meal, wether its cooked under ur own roof or a restaurant cooks it for you...
 6 years ago '08        #103
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,004 | Props total: 19909 19909
dont hate the player... you know the rest..
 6 years ago '07        #104
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
 bernadoobie said:
Interestingly enough, this is closely related to a paper my homeboy recently wrote and sent me to read titled "White Supremacy and the Myth of Integration".

While the subject itself is broad, part of it focuses on the the whole relationship between food and racism. I have always looked at it on the surface, like how McDonalds, Burger King and other fast food joints have all but made their commercials straight up blaxploitation, featuring black people and "rap music" as a means to reach their target audience.

What he brought to my attention, and this recent change in legislation further solidifies, is that the unhealthy diets that plague our communities today (especially low-income, given the cost of fast food vs. organic foods) are a direct result of a diet that was not created with us in mind. Examples he cited were the alarming rate at which people of color are lactose intolerant, whereas the USDA Food Pyramid places dairy products as a staple in a "healthy" diet. What hasn't been considered, and no one might ever tell you is that this is also a direct result of the lobbying of the beef industry, as it serves them well to include all beef and dairy products in this "standard". The same pyramid by which our kids are fed school lunch.

With that in mind, one must consider what the motivation is for this new policy regarding food stamps. I have to give some thought and research this a little more before I make such an extremist claim that this is a way for the "powers that be" to further their agenda towards supporting an American "fast food culture", that directly affects our eating habits, health and quality of life. But so far, that's where I'm leaning.
I agree but I don't think too many companies give a sh*t about us being that we're only 13-16% of the population. Add the fact that the U.S. has been spiraling downward in education and health and you have a terrible reality in front of your eyes. Since so many of us haven't broken the cycle of succumbing to failing school systems and limited socio-economic mobility, many of us feel as though we don't have many options to choose from so we play right into the hands of the corporations that are k!lling us and making a quick dollar as they're doing so.

Genocide

Add the fact that so many other ethnic groups are in the same traps and you have America's most supported truth - we value wealth over human lives.

Last edited by Playa; 09-07-2011 at 12:01 AM..
 09-07-2011, 12:25 AM         #105
handsumone1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why when ppl speak about low income they immediately go str8 to talking about black and hispanics or just blacks??? the mass majority of ppl on public aid arent even black/hispanic...its that fat a.ss white person living in some small hick a.ss town!
 6 years ago '04        #106
A-Town 
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #107
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,440 | Props total: 25101 25101
 Pete Butter said:
Fast food is more expensive, especially if eaten every day.

GROCERY: red beans ($1), rice ($1.50) & sausage ($4) can feed a a family of four for one night

FAST FOOD: Mcdonalds two big macs ($5 each) and two kids meals ($3 each) will cost $16 for one dinner. And for some reason, fast food does not fill me up so I would be hungry later, therefore justifying the purchase of more fattening foods.

This fast food food stamp idea is wack
...The Idea Is Really For The HOMELESS...People That Dont Have A Place To Cook Hot Food. Beans & Rice Aint No Good If You Dont Have No Where To Cook It.

How This "Food Stamps + Fast Food" sh*t Works In Los Angeles Is The "Hot Meal Program" Which Pretty Much Means If You Dont Have A Place To Settle In & Cook Food or You Close To Homeless-ness & You Want A Hot Meal Then You Can Be On The Program.

They Made The Program Because Some People Were Selling Their Foodstamps Just To Get Cash So They Go Get A Hot Meal. I Wouldnt Say Food Stamps Is Wack If You A Tax Payer Because Now They Making n*ggas Pick Up Trash On The Side of The Road To Be Able To Stay On Food Stamps. Your Way of Paying Back For Being On It & Its Not Once A Week Either.
 6 years ago '04        #108
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
I'm sure the homeless really use this. :rolleyes: More like trade the cards for cash/alcohol/drugs.
 09-07-2011, 02:06 AM         #109
ozone559 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
#LATE

i live in selma,ca. 20 minutes outside fresno and we BEEN had this for a minute. Subway,Burgerking,KFC,and Taco Bell.

fresno even got a couple spots already doing that.
 6 years ago '04        #110
$tackBundle$ 2 heat pts
space
space
$944 | Props total: 141 141
 bernadoobie said:

What's so funny about confining your girl (and by extension, your kids and future generations) to a life of poverty so that you can benefit from a measly $4,800/year?

Let's say the next 4 years she only gets food stamps, and never exceeds that low-income salary cap. That pretty much amounts to $20,000 that could be invested in a post-secondary degree, which could earn her at LEAST $10k more a year (even entry-level) and would essentially double your previous monthly "food stamp revenue".

How's that for math?
u sounding real dumb right now. My girl just graduated with a bachelors.. Yeah she making 20 grand now but jobs are tight.. we doing just fine on our combined salary. so you saying 70gs annually is a life a poverty??

I just take it in stride as a free 400 dollars worth of food each month and no we don't be at the fast food joint swiping or getting cookies and potatoe chips. I be standing in the seafood isle getting the emporer crab legs w/ jumbo shrimps:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '10        #111
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
 6 years ago '10        #112
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 JayDawn said:
YES!!!!!!

Burgers for the whole block!
 09-07-2011, 07:28 AM         #113
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AngOmusic93 said:
if yall dont see how wrong this is, youre retarded.

n*ggas cholesterol and blood pressure bout to shoot to record highs. smh

they tryna poison n*ggas.

why not just let them give food stamps to a place with healthy food that helps their nutrition/health instead of deteriorating it?
1 because the prices and

2 because n*ggaz dont deserve that sh*t
 09-07-2011, 07:30 AM         #114
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
tax payers stay getting screwed

the govt jack our money and live good and the lazy mothafu*kas jack our money to live good...
THIS

These fu*king coons popping out babies and not working a single day and still getting money to live, the more babies they pop out the more i fu*king give to them, this doesnt exclude the trairlor trash
 6 years ago '04        #115
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,091 | Props total: 3901 3901
calvin dun real good!
 6 years ago '07        #116
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6134 6134
obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and heart disease is about to skyrocket in the black and latino community

this is very sad.

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 09-07-2011 at 08:14 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #117
bernadoobie 
space
space
$11,697 | Props total: 555 555
 $tackBundle$ said:
u sounding real dumb right now. My girl just graduated with a bachelors.. Yeah she making 20 grand now but jobs are tight.. we doing just fine on our combined salary. so you saying 70gs annually is a life a poverty??

I just take it in stride as a free 400 dollars worth of food each month and no we don't be at the fast food joint swiping or getting cookies and potatoe chips. I be standing in the seafood isle getting the emporer crab legs w/ jumbo shrimps:dancingcool:
Nah, I was just responding to what you posted earlier. Don't be ridiculous, because you certainly neglected to mention that fact prior.

I'm glad it's not a long-term plan, it never should be. Unfortunately most people who qualify and benefit from low-income programs are restricted to remaining low-income. It's a trap.
 09-07-2011, 08:39 AM         #118
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas really heated over this? This sh*t is not a big deal.
 09-07-2011, 09:00 AM         #119
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, I'm finally about to gain some motherfu*king weight. How can the economy survive like this?
 09-07-2011, 09:17 AM         #120
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...The Idea Is Really For The HOMELESS...People That Dont Have A Place To Cook Hot Food. Beans & Rice Aint No Good If You Dont Have No Where To Cook It.

How This "Food Stamps + Fast Food" sh*t Works In Los Angeles Is The "Hot Meal Program" Which Pretty Much Means If You Dont Have A Place To Settle In & Cook Food or You Close To Homeless-ness & You Want A Hot Meal Then You Can Be On The Program.

They Made The Program Because Some People Were Selling Their Foodstamps Just To Get Cash So They Go Get A Hot Meal. I Wouldnt Say Food Stamps Is Wack If You A Tax Payer Because Now They Making n*ggas Pick Up Trash On The Side of The Road To Be Able To Stay On Food Stamps. Your Way of Paying Back For Being On It & Its Not Once A Week Either.
damn. thats fu*king smart as hell. making n*ggas work for EBT. i hope they dont start doing that in chicago!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy