Sep 6 - Fast Food Restuarants Will Be Accepting Foods Stamps

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,854 | Props total: 1453 1453
 marcusaka50 said:
is this real life

i can't believe this sh*t.

i rather have free health care using EBT card than free fast food
Exactly and eating all that bullsh*t is going to add up and result in poor health I do believe their is some correlation to set folks up into bad health under this program resulting in more money for the pharmaceutical companies & these corporations that run the fast food chains. I know that double down sandwich from KFC should had been outlaw that sh*t don't even look right or good.

Last edited by whouthinkitis; 09-06-2011 at 08:57 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #62
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,724 | Props total: 408 408

[pic - click to view]

09-06-2011, 08:56 PM         #63
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WCIB said:
has nothing to do with Obama and furthermore, shame on you for thinking food stamps are only an inner-city thing.
Of course not, it was a sarcastic joke.

Foods stamps are for low-come.

Thank you for inquiring me on something I'm already educated on.

Shame on you for not having a sense of humor.
 6 years ago '11        #64
space
space
 bernadoobie said:
Those thoughts were my own, he just planted the seed. Nothing wrong with sharing and exchanging ideas.

I'd venture to say you never even went to college, did you Moolah?
Nothing wrong with it all but you did have a point and so did the other dude that questioned your statement.
 09-06-2011, 08:58 PM         #65
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they want to control us by all means necessary. were part of a system go watch some george carlin
 6 years ago '04        #66
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 812 812
if the food was good for you I wouldnt care, but I can just see some people feeding their kids off the dollar menu all the time
 6 years ago '05        #67
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,227 | Props total: 9630 9630
 youknowmystelo said:
Of course not, it was a sarcastic joke.

Foods stamps are for low-come.

Thank you for inquiring me on something I'm already educated on.

Shame on you for not having a sense of humor.
If it was sarcasm then forgive me, but it's difficult to read an online post as sarcasm. Make sure to let everyone else know, because some people are agreeing with what i thought was retardation.
 09-06-2011, 09:00 PM         #68
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StayBlazin1 said:
they want to control us by all means necessary. were part of a system go watch some george carlin
Don't forget about Bill Hicks.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #69
space
space
 AngOmusic93 said:
if yall dont see how wrong this is, youre retarded.

n*ggas cholesterol and blood pressure bout to shoot to record highs. smh

they tryna poison n*ggas.

why not just let them give food stamps to a place with healthy food that helps their nutrition/health instead of deteriorating it?
The bold is the point that folks is not understanding though. When I was growing up my moms always made a good cooked meal I was eating a bunch a fast food. Now America is gone end up having a bunch of overweight a.ss kids and folks with heart problems.
 09-06-2011, 09:06 PM         #70
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #71
Mikey c 
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 390 390
 damion_mob_30 said:
They already are accepting EBT in south central los angeles at Jack in the Box! Have been for some time!
Long Beach too. Pizza hut fa the whole fam.:dancingcool:

I aint on EBT though.
 6 years ago '07        #72
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,741 | Props total: 159 159
Damn that's crazy. I remember in high school the hood joints that sold hot food accepted food stamps. I use to pay a dude $5 for 15 out of his card and was able to get hot food for the whole fam. I hope Wendy's start accepting it so i can use somebody card lol.
 6 years ago '07        #73
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,274 | Props total: 152 152
 shadow_boxer said:
if the food was good for you I wouldnt care, but I can just see some people feeding their kids off the dollar menu all the time
noooooooo your avy

Desmond A said:
Ignore the IGNORance....85% of the posts on this site consists of speculation masquerading as fact....already rethinking my membership here.

even though there trolls on this site dude was obliviously being sarcastic

bernadoobie said:
Those thoughts were my own, he just planted the seed. Nothing wrong with sharing and exchanging ideas.

not to be all simped up but this thread was making my p*nis soft until i read your comments that actually makes sense but since the world is fair to everybody it doesn't those mcd commercials where terrible and what you said soft of remind me of that dave chappelle skit

[video - click to view]

but i have to say once you had the privilege to move out of your parents go to college and have to eat fast food like 3 times a week after a while sh*t becomes nasty a.ss sh*t i cant stand some of that sh*t now
 6 years ago '04        #74
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
 phantomnation said:
Soon middle class workers will find themselves driving home from work to eat a box of Hamburger Helper because payday is still a week away and the money is gone. Meanwhile, Joe Homeless person is standing in line at KFC waiting for his bucket of original recipe chicken, hot biscuits and two sides. Oh, and he can super size his soft drink too

Would you rather be homeless and eating a bucket of chicken or have a HOME to DRIVE to and EAT hamburger helper, waiting for PAYDAY...

09-06-2011, 09:22 PM         #75
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ricky_peso said:
noooooooo your avy

even though there trolls on this site dude was obliviously being sarcastic

not to be all simped up but this thread was making my p*nis soft until i read your comments that actually makes sense but since the world is fair to everybody it doesn't those mcd commercials where terrible and what you said soft of remind me of that dave chappelle skit

but i have to say once you had the privilege to move out of your parents go to college and have to eat fast food like 3 times a week after a while sh*t becomes nasty a.ss sh*t i cant stand some of that sh*t now
 6 years ago '04        #76
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
 whouthinkitis said:
The bold is the point that folks is not understanding though. When I was growing up my moms always made a good cooked meal I was eating a bunch a fast food. Now America is gone end up having a bunch of overweight a.ss kids and folks with heart problems.
What you mean END UP? lol, we already there homeboy... And I agree, this is so those particular "lower" class people can shove that non-nutritional fatty food into their faces, speeding up the death process tremendously...
 6 years ago '07        #77
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,338 | Props total: 380 380
 bernadoobie said:

i went to university and got a bachelors degree in civil engineering.
 6 years ago '10        #78
bernadoobie 
space
space
$11,697 | Props total: 554 554
 young moolah said:
i went to university and got a bachelors degree in civil engineering.
Well then. I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts, instead of you insinuating that what I said was complete bullsh*t based on someone else's comment. I don't know whether or not the guy passed, the point was to share a different perspective.
 6 years ago '07        #79
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,237 | Props total: 69831 69831
:rofl2:
 6 years ago '04        #80
tmed834 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,436 | Props total: 74 74
Here are my two cents. If a really poor family has food stamps and has to choose between Whole Foods or Walmart to get groceries, I'm sure the poor family will go to Walmart. Though the food at Walmart may not be as good as Whole Foods, the lower prices can provide families with more food to feed their kids. Grocery shopping at Whole Foods would only deplete the funds quicker and provide less food ,thus forcing families to pay out of pocket for food. By shopping at places that provide cheap food (MCD, Burger King, etc.), families can save money on other necessities and hopefully work their way out of poverty.

This is obviously one example out of the many regarding families with food stamps. I do not agree with food stamps being used on fast food (I think they should be used at Farmer's Markets), but different people have different priorities and buying cheap sh*t allows them to save money on other things instead of healthier food (which unfortunately costs more).
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy