Monday Night Football Opener: Patriots @ Dolphins 7 PM EST

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kevin Gates Accepts Transfer To Illinois, Receives Support From Gucci ..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Big Booty Giving You an Open Invitation
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside DRAKE's SISTER Wood Get This WORK !
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Justice League trailer is here
186 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Ya Got?
Patriots 16 57.14%
Dolphins 12 42.86%
Voters: 28. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #781
cledee23 
space
space
$852 | Props total: 3 3
 dank said:
look at ocho sittin next to brady, gettin ready to wipe his a.ss and carry his sh*t...
gotta earn your check somehow
 6 years ago '09        #782
TriniSoldier 55 heat pts55
space
space
$41,156 | Props total: 894 894
im out. good game dolphins. henne stepped his game up a little i see y'all.
 6 years ago '07        #783
dankalayus 3 heat pts
space
space
$381 | Props total: 0 0
 MyBrashDelivery said:

6 years ago '04        #784
refuze 214 heat pts214
space
space
$17,816 | Props total: 8037 8037

[video - click to view]

good game ya'll
 6 years ago '04        #785
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 INF4MOUS said:

Bills > Fins
me taking a sh*t on a dirty bathroom at McDonalds >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '04        #786
BHOB 2 heat pts
space
space
$920 | Props total: 0 0
Tom Brady Wins! FATALITY
 09-12-2011, 08:57 PM         #787
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Henne balled out. Who knew Henne would show up and the defense would fall off

Plugged Reshad Jones in the lineup and saw some of the worst coverage ever. Clemons can't be worse than him.

Benny Sapp and Nolan Carroll are awful corners. Re-sign Will Allen and cut both of them. Bell still can't cover safeties.

All that and they still had a chance

I said they were gonna do an all out blitz and get beat 99 yds too Reshad took a horrible angle on that ball.

Gotta throw a fade to a 6-5 guy and not a a 6'0 guy in Hartline

Great game but some of the worst defense, on both teams.

900+ yds of offense an NFL record and Henne was involved. Henne gonna be good but Mike Nolan
 6 years ago '05        #788
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,009 | Props total: 118 118
Brady just ethered my fantasy matchup...and I was up about 35 points.

[pic - click to view]

09-12-2011, 09:01 PM         #789
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~~S.L.I.M.~~ said:
Brady just ethered my fantasy matchup...and I was up about 35 points.

[pic - click to view]

I lost by 1.4 cause the guy had Brady and Nate Kaeding got hurt on the opening Kickoff Two Extra Points and I woulda won
 09-12-2011, 09:03 PM         #790
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aclockworkred71 said:
Tonight he only went for 500, chill out, you are still better than the Jets though.
Both defenses were horrible. I wouldn't be bragging much when Henne, since you guys claimed he sucks, passed for almost 450 on your defense. Once a better defense plays them you guys won't look that great.
 09-12-2011, 09:09 PM         #791
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReallyTho said:
too bad henne didnt do anything to win the game.. 2 goaline apperences and couldnt do sh*t but throw innacurate passes.. also overthrew marhsall on a wide open go route.. still cant put touch on the ball i could give 2 fu*ks abt what he did against the prevent defense
He had 300 yds before prevent defense. You mad

The defense was the reason they lost, Henne was the reason it was even close. It hurts for you to admit that though.
 6 years ago '06        #792
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,412 | Props total: 0 0
that was great tonight. they were ballwashing reggie bush all night and that bi*ch didn't do sh*t, they didn't even feel confident giving him the ball on the 2 yard line on 4th down.

ESPN's mad too. They were hyped about Cam Newton passing for more yards than Brady and Brady went for 500 to let em know he can put up whatever numbers he wants.

Brady>>>>your favorite QB
 6 years ago '07        #793
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
$28,175 | Props total: 223 223
 Cheeze said:
He had 300 yds before prevent defense. You mad

The defense was the reason they lost, Henne was the reason it was even close. It hurts for you to admit that though.
Cant expect everyone to be perfect first week. This d will improve
 6 years ago '09        #794
Tiko377 1678 heat pts1678
space
space
$13,911 | Props total: 5462 5462
really sad that henne had a career game and we give up 500 pass yards mr. brady.

Patriots wr's held on to the ball many times after hard hits it was kind of surprising.

i don't know why lex hilliard is on this damn team he's not a FB and he's useless at RB ( we really could've used daniel thomas today at the goal line )

and people who are saying the bills better then us are stupid oh wait infamous is saying that ( he is stupid)

benny sapp and nolan carol were pathetic bring back will allen and cut one of our 4 te's
 09-12-2011, 09:56 PM         #795
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aclockworkred71 said:
We will look much better, Brady is going for an all time season, you're a clown.
Like I said, you guys say Henne sucks yet he was able to work down the field on your defense. A more talented defense will do wonders with a great offense i.e. Rivers and SD.

I'm a clown? Coming from the guy who went ghost after talking so much sh*t before both playoff games for the Pats in which they lost both at home and was wrong about everything.

Fall back son. This ain't even an argument.
 6 years ago '11        #796
c l o u d 
space
space
space
$651 | Props total: 46 46
oooo.. now this sh*t was a shootout.
 6 years ago '08        #797
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,232 | Props total: 43 43
brady gives me a W for the week
 6 years ago '05        #798
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,696 | Props total: 5 5
Chad Henne impressed me. He's really starting to find himself. I guess all of that maturity and leadership stepping up talk was true. You can really see the command of the offense he has, which is something I haven't seen from him since Michigan. He looks in control out there, and most importantly, he looks comfortable. He's not getting rattled by one or two errant passes anymore.

Nolan Carroll is the worst cornerback in NFL history.

/thoughts
 6 years ago '05        #799
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,696 | Props total: 5 5
He still has a ways to go to prove himself. It's one game. I'm just calling it how I see it.... he deserves major props tonight, so I'm giving him major props tonight.

This one is on Nolan Carroll, Benny Sapp, the front 7 not showing up and playing like they're capable of, and Daboll calling a fade route as the first read on 4th and goal from the 1. It's also on Ireland for not being able to find a RT better than the worst RT in football (Columbo), and Sparano for actually starting the piece of sh*t.
 09-13-2011, 03:49 AM         #800
dslayzie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
He still has a ways to go to prove himself. It's one game. I'm just calling it how I see it.... he deserves major props tonight, so I'm giving him major props tonight.

This one is on Nolan Carroll, Benny Sapp, the front 7 not showing up and playing like they're capable of, and Daboll calling a fade route as the first read on 4th and goal from the 1. It's also on Ireland for not being able to find a RT better than the worst RT in football (Columbo), and Sparano for actually starting the piece of sh*t.
i agree. nolan carroll got owned and benny sapp looked confused. once vontae got hurt things crumble. i hope they step it up because as a defense it needs to be solid. as for the nameless one. i was impressed with his improvement. but only one game. not ready to jump on the bandwagon but i will always support the dolphins as a team .
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dr. Sebi's Hair Follicle Fortifier Gone Horribly Wrong
188 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Mar 24 - Bombshell reveal could help Aaron Hernandez beat double murder rap
78 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ass so juicy
15 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I realized at that moment that I was not truly loved by this man"
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kevin Hart claps back at fan about Dave Chappelle
108 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Caution:A video of how an lsd trip feels(judging by the comments)
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
New Rolex released at Basel
50 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Well Damn Brilliant Idiot's Podcast almost melts down. Charlamagne says Schulz..
218 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy