Black People think "You Mad Bro?" is racist...

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
america is too pussified
 6 years ago '09        #82
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407 OP
space
space
$37,415 | Props total: 10540 10540
 ricky_peso said:
i actually agree with you there are black people who blame whitey all the time and thinks everything is racist and crying woof until something really comes along and we are looked at like w/e n*gga

but your thread title says "black people" as in all not some black people or these black people or w/e. it makes it seem like everytime someone says something about racism its just us complaining thats like me finding a video or going on that chimpout website (i bet some of yall are members ) and posting some racist bs somebody said and making a thread called this is what white people think or something like that but thats not the point

its white people actually agreeing with them in this video although i dont agree. you/others say black people are soft about this stuff but continue to give in to it. cant get mad cause yall are suckers for the word racism
I agree with you. I just put black people because it's the ones who brought up the issue about it being racist. It wasn't white people at the game saying "Hey, That sign is racist". I wasn't generalizing, If it came across that way, my apologies.
 6 years ago '11        #83
justdoit718 
space
space
$182 | Props total: 5 5
U mad??? Lolz Cam voice, but seriously u gotta b kidding me with sum BS like this!
 6 years ago '05        #84
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9708 9708
 jack_napier said:
fu*k outta here.
word.
 6 years ago '07        #85
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
this better be a fu*kin joke
 6 years ago '04        #86
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,701 | Props total: 15530 15530
do these people not have internet? damn.
 6 years ago '04        #87
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
So fu*king stupid.
 6 years ago '06        #88
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,267 | Props total: 445 445

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #89
space
space
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:

[pic - click to view]

And then you hit the face in your avy.
 6 years ago '08        #90
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23354 23354
should have used impact font
 6 years ago '11        #91
KidNice 173 heat pts173
space
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 33 33
????????

Last edited by KidNice; 10-31-2013 at 06:45 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #92
aKtIvItY! 
space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 0 0
Considering it was just random people saying it was racist, and not Fox News, shut the fu*k up with your conspiracy bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #93
KidNice 173 heat pts173
space
space
space
 aKtIvItY! said:
Considering it was just random people saying it was racist, and not Fox News, shut the fu*k up with your conspiracy bullsh*t.
The fu*k are you talking about? Where did I mention any conspiracy? I just find it weird that fox news is reporting this and making it such a big deal.

6 years ago '05        #94
D-ROCK 14 heat pts14
space
space
$533 | Props total: 26 26
REALLY? Urban Dictionary (which btw didn't mention race cuz itz not a race thing) but wtf kinda source is that:

"D-Rock

When a man, who hasnt masturbated in such a long time, does it facing toward another person, and when he ejaculates it hits them so hard it hurts!
Person 1 - "Yo bluh, this guy is trying to boi me around. If he aint careful, im'a wack my d!ck out and D-Rock him straight in the forehead, i aint messing around"

Person 1s Mate - "Yer seen, quit messin mate. You dont want him to D Rock you!"

Person 2 - "Eazy now rudebwoy, i might like it if he D Rocks me, I'm gonna try n catch his c*m in my mouth!" "
 09-07-2011, 08:06 AM         #95
RapCity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no its only racist to those ppl in that video
dont try to summarize a race of peoples feelings because of some Bs like that

btw REPOST of a REPOST
 09-07-2011, 08:27 AM         #96
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its all in the context of the people who were there, and no one knows the history between these students are these schools, Im sure the sign was meant to be offensive. Now the racial undertone is debatable, if the schools has had incidents where racism could be questionable then more then likely they were doing it with a racial undertone...................
 09-07-2011, 08:31 AM         #97
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KidNice said:
The fu*k are you talking about? Where did I mention any conspiracy? I just find it weird that fox news is reporting this and making it such a big deal.

Fox news jumps at any chance to make black people look like over emotional people who cant function outside of race......and white people innocent bystanders in the whole race issue who are just as much victims of the past as black people were. Which is all bullsh*t.........basically they dont like blacks or any race for that matter..............
 6 years ago '09        #98
space
space
 RapCity said:
no its only racist to those ppl in that video
dont try to summarize a race of peoples feelings because of some Bs like that

btw REPOST of a REPOST
Did ya read the posts, Dumbass? I clearly explained why I put BLACK people in the title. and everyone else seems to be okay with my reasoning.
 6 years ago '11        #99
KidNice 173 heat pts173
space
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
its all in the context of the people who were there, and no one knows the history between these students are these schools, Im sure the sign was meant to be offensive. Now the racial undertone is debatable, if the schools has had incidents where racism could be questionable then more then likely they were doing it with a racial undertone...................
Co-sign
 6 years ago '04        #100
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 V.R. Nabor said:
wen the saltine cracka stop being salty
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy