Black People think "You Mad Bro?" is racist...

most viewed right now
 162
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 151
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 126
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 119
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
i'm black and was not asked?
 6 years ago '06        #42
Wilkie Bailey 
space
avatar space
space
$373 | Props total: 120 120
 MysticKJ said:
i think any situation with a white guy saying '...... bro' to a black guy that is already pissed for whatever reason would get the same reaction...
is that hard to figure out? Why do white people like saying that shyt so much anyway. I'm not your f'in bro.
 6 years ago '06        #43
Wilkie Bailey 
space
avatar space
space
$373 | Props total: 120 120
 StayBlazin1 said:
is there a race card when it comes to white people? cause i sure would like to use it everywhere i go
enter a place and not be black. You just swiped your whitey card. Enjoy. Sure looks like fun.
 6 years ago '09        #44
AI34Life 
space
avatar space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
 AKMPLCE said:
damn..black people thought that mexicans were bieng sensitive when katt went off.....
these fools pullin the racism card over a "YOU MAD BRO?" sign..LMFAO
these people are the ones who LOVE to pull a race card over anything. they say "thats racist!" even though there is no racist sh*t in the conversation or some sh*t.



BTW you mad bro?! you bi*ch a.ss n*gga! (not @ akm , just to be clear. this is for those people who think that statement is racist)


Last edited by AI34Life; 09-06-2011 at 05:34 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #45
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
sh*t is Racist black people don't say BRO.
when the last time a WHITE PERSON said BRO without being sarcastic???






















I'll wait............"Katt Williams Voice"
 09-06-2011, 05:50 PM         #46
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
No I won't change my thread title.
Well fu*k you then
 6 years ago '07        #47
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$22,663 | Props total: 17910 17910
i guess they are mad,bro.
 6 years ago '10        #48
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1990 1990
 Like Kobe said:
yes it's racist and i hope they burn in hell



..
Camron causing a ruckus at Fox News again unintentionally.


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #49
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
so just because it's on urbandictionary, all black people think it?
 6 years ago '10        #50
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 Bart Pimpson said:
sh*t is Racist black people don't say BRO.
when the last time a WHITE PERSON said BRO without being sarcastic???






















I'll wait............"Katt Williams Voice"
i say bro all the time without being sarcastic so uhh you can stop waiting
 6 years ago '07        #51
ricky_peso 
space
avatar space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
 AKMPLCE said:
damn..black people thought that mexicans were bieng sensitive when katt went off.....
these fools pullin the racism card over a "YOU MAD BRO?" sign..LMFAO
i bet you been waiting for a black person to say something about racism since that katt williams thing to say this
 6 years ago '04        #52
ddubb21 
space
avatar space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
bahaha. this is stupid as fu*k. they mad bro!
 09-06-2011, 06:26 PM         #53
SH3BBY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol
 6 years ago '07        #54
ricky_peso 
space
avatar space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
i personally dont like anybody especially white dudes calling me boy that sh*t is like nigggger status to me but thats a different story as far as bro goes i think white dudes use that as a unity word so to speak like i can call anybody of any race that. i dont think they mean anything by it. i dont think thats racist at all its no different when we used to say what up cuz when whoever wasnt our cousin

there are some black people that act like a white person saying hi to them is racist so...lets just say there are ignorant people of all races but we not gonna act like there is not racism still going on in the world

:cough: i even remember the t/s saying racism doesnt exist anymore cause he has a black girl friend and that the president was black..
 6 years ago '09        #55
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,407 | Props total: 10534 10534
 Tempus # 1 said:
Well fu*k you then
That's racist, Bro.
 6 years ago '09        #56
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,407 | Props total: 10534 10534
 ricky_peso said:
i personally dont like anybody especially white dudes calling me boy that sh*t is like nigggger status to me but thats a different story as far as bro goes i think white dudes use that as a unity word so to speak like i can call anybody of any race that. i dont think they mean anything by it. i dont think thats racist at all its no different when we used to say what up cuz when whoever wasnt our cousin

there are some black people that act like a white person saying hi to them is racist so...lets just say there are ignorant people of all races but we not gonna act like there is not racism still going on in the world

:cough: i even remember the t/s saying racism doesnt exist anymore cause he has a black girl friend and that the president was black..
I never said racism doesn't exist anymore. I said black people need to stop pulling that race card bullsh*t like EVERYTHING is racist.
 6 years ago '09        #57
AI34Life 
space
avatar space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
 ImAMonster said:
I never said racism doesn't exist anymore. I said black people need to stop pulling that race card bullsh*t like EVERYTHING is racist.
this!
 6 years ago '11        #58
kennyboy0707 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 64 64
 OOps said:
This cant be life........... that dude in the video acting lilke a lil bi*ch. How you gonna lose and then get your feelings hurt cause they hit you with the. YOu mad bro?
 6 years ago '10        #59
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 StayBlazin1 said:
I don't look at the word the same way u do
 6 years ago '10        #60
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21079 21079
My race always has to think the fu*king world is out to get them
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy