Chris Brown Going At It With Writers (Modern Fam) On Twitter

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 NvrCMyNut said:

Black people and their accountability issues.

n*gga, Mel Gibson has been blackballed for years, dude is literally banned from hollywood & award shows. If dude didn't have the gwap to fund his own production company he probably would never have been able to put out another flick in his life. & the media went in on Charlie sheen till he lost his job & fu*king children, and you are comparing this to a dude who has chart topping singles currently & given performance slots at every award show?

If anything part of the reason why people sh!t on dude is because he has gotten off light as hell, aside from a few rhi stans taking his cd off the shelves what kind of adversity has he faced coming back in the industry? Very little. Wayne did a bid for a burner that wasnt his & this n*gga picked up cans for a few weeks for beating on a woman. Dude is a spoilt brat not a victim in any capacity.
....Come on now homie get real...You know the only reason why Mel Gibson is blackballed is because he talked sh*t about the jews...all that sh*t about ******s he was talking about they don't give a fu*k...Mel Gibson went after the ultimate group in Hollywood thats why they shut him down...Now If Chris Brown would've beaten a white girl then of course this dude would be in jail but you can't blame Chris Brown for the way American judges people....let it have been Lindsay Lohan or one of those other white women and his career would've been over...and Charlie Sheen got sh*t talked about him...but he started a WHOLE fu*king movement with people who loved him...He had a show going around the United States with him going on stage talking about him #Winning and his Tiger Blood and white people were spending 100+ on tickets...So Sheen was NEVER put in a foul a.ss situation like Chris Brown...you can keep thinking its fair but people just want to keep talking about about Chris Brown because he is the black person they know they can get mad and nobody would feel sorry about him...or think he is getting bullied because he hit poor Rhianna...was it right what he did no...but they always say their is two sides to a story and we've only heard one because of the Media...
 6 years ago '11        #42
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
lol swear he cant take any criticism...sh*t either turn into ike turner and die or deal with it
 6 years ago '05        #43
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Hare Krishna said:
CASTRO k!llED YOUR FAMILY ?
I DIDN'T THINK SO.

GO WATCH THE MORNING NEWS.
Castro grant you political asylum? I doubt it, especially when he finds out ur a lil b fan.

do the universe a favor, jump down the deepest crevasse you find. and if by a slim chance you survive that, just hold ur breath until your vision fades to black.
 09-06-2011, 02:39 PM         #44
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kid is lucky to have a career no matter how talented he is
 6 years ago '07        #45
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,399 | Props total: 21545 21545
 Da Realness said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #46
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6146 6146
dude is mad sensitive and a hot-headed. i would just ignore those people.

he has money, he can get bi*ches, and he got his career back on track. but for some odd reason this immature fools still loves to entertain ignorance. grow up breezy!
 6 years ago '10        #47
Mike Watts 
space
space
$1,046 | Props total: 42 42
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Why y'all bi*ch n*ggas always saying Chris Brown sensitive....knowing the minute somebody mentions your name on BX or talk about your favorite rapper or sports team you'll be arguing back and forth for 3 to 4 pages...stop acting like y'all n*ggas uppity or some sh*t...I feel Chris Brown these white people don't constantly bag on Mel Gibson...Why not take a jab at Charlie Sheen?... sh*ts is a whole slew of white actors that have fu*ked up relationships and divorced countless times...but I guess they don't matter...right?
There's a huge difference between having relationship problems and irreconcilable differences and putting your hands on a woman. Just because other people have done things doesn't mean his actions should be justified because of that.
 09-06-2011, 02:48 PM         #48
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why people always telling him to calm down, i don't blame him for not taking that sh*t, that n*gga ethered all of them and he did it clever, fu*k that...don't take sh*t Chris, your music still selling and you still performing @ award shows and making bread...sh*t on anybody that try to diss u n*gga
 6 years ago '11        #49
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
 peeyump said:
do that n*gga really argue with everyone on twitter?
It seems that way.
 6 years ago '05        #50
Avenger772 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,248 | Props total: 134 134
Does he really think he's going to be about to out smart comedy writers of an emmy award winning television show? That's like trying to beat a mathematician at a math competition.
 09-06-2011, 02:54 PM         #51
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chris Brown responding with Middle school jabs.:disdain2:

CM Punk would probably make Brown delete his account, and cry after just one tweet.
 6 years ago '04        #52
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
He gotta accept that he is the 21th Century Ike Turner.

6 years ago '06        #53
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,695 | Props total: 8656 8656
chris brown is a bi*ch sensitive a.ss n*gga.

you respone to every celebrity that talk sh*t about you.

ignore people plus its people talking about you from a distance.
 6 years ago '10        #54
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,767 | Props total: 7339 7339
"Don't get mad Chris. We're not dating"
 6 years ago '07        #55
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16218 16218
 Andrefrbk said:
This is why i dont fuk with twitter... Its like a HS lunch room for celebs... What is this Junior highschool?
man that avy...all them cats that want to pipe this broad ..okay back to TT
 6 years ago '07        #56
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16218 16218
 T R I L L said:
Chris Brown need to take a page out of Yeezy book on how to deal with white people when they mad at you..

Also, Those Jewish writers slaughtered him with those tweets. He aint say one clever comeback.
whats that let em call you niggra
 6 years ago '04        #57
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Who are these people? I'm guessing they started sh*t with Chris for no reason and he responded.
 6 years ago '05        #58
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4136 4136
There is no way, and I mean NO WAY, he will ever be able to live down what he did. No matter how successful he is, it will follow him around until the day he dies. If anyone thinks otherwise, they're delusional.
 6 years ago '04        #59
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
Chris Brown has the maturity of a 14 year old

Why hasn't this dummy gotten off Twitter yet, he beefs more than Wale and Joe Budden's
 6 years ago '08        #60
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Why y'all bi*ch n*ggas always saying Chris Brown sensitive....knowing the minute somebody mentions your name on BX or talk about your favorite rapper or sports team you'll be arguing back and forth for 3 to 4 pages...stop acting like y'all n*ggas uppity or some sh*t...I feel Chris Brown these white people don't constantly bag on Mel Gibson...Why not take a jab at Charlie Sheen?... sh*ts is a whole slew of white actors that have fu*ked up relationships and divorced countless times...but I guess they don't matter...right?
real sh*t^^^^^
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy