Chris Brown Going At It With Writers (Modern Fam) On Twitter

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,699 | Props total: 13238 13238
i stilld= dont understand twitter man....
 6 years ago '05        #22
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
Why y'all bi*ch n*ggas always saying Chris Brown sensitive....knowing the minute somebody mentions your name on BX or talk about your favorite rapper or sports team you'll be arguing back and forth for 3 to 4 pages...stop acting like y'all n*ggas uppity or some sh*t...I feel Chris Brown these white people don't constantly bag on Mel Gibson...Why not take a jab at Charlie Sheen?... sh*ts is a whole slew of white actors that have fu*ked up relationships and divorced countless times...but I guess they don't matter...right?
 6 years ago '05        #23
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
lol, they stay pushing chris browns button's.
 09-06-2011, 06:44 AM         #24
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's their business with Chris Brown. They should stop making jokes at that incident, sh*t ain't funny. I'm with Chris on this.
 6 years ago '05        #25
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 TheMob said:
What's their business with Chris Brown. They should stop making jokes at that incident, sh*t ain't funny. I'm with Chris on this.
u beat ur girlfriends too huh?
 09-06-2011, 07:01 AM         #26
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hare Krishna said:
STFU

CHANGE YOUR AVATAR, YOU DON'T DESERVE CASTRO'S SWAG.
lol. Craze
 6 years ago '05        #27
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Hare Krishna said:
STFU

CHANGE YOUR AVATAR, YOU DON'T DESERVE CASTRO'S SWAG.
who "deserves" the swag of a dictator? and ruthless one might I add.
 09-06-2011, 07:05 AM         #28
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
u beat ur girlfriends too huh?
How many years ago was that incident? Its right for 40 year old actors to pointless jokes on twitter about a 22 year olds affairs right? They brought the insults on themselves.
 6 years ago '09        #29
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,363 | Props total: 2729 2729
with chris. grown a.ss adults making jokes about an incident IN CHRIS'S LIFE, sh*t is immature. I agree with what majestic said, people act like he's a murderer, he just fu*ked up rihanna
 6 years ago '07        #30
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Why y'all bi*ch n*ggas always saying Chris Brown sensitive....knowing the minute somebody mentions your name on BX or talk about your favorite rapper or sports team you'll be arguing back and forth for 3 to 4 pages...stop acting like y'all n*ggas uppity or some sh*t...I feel Chris Brown these white people don't constantly bag on Mel Gibson...Why not take a jab at Charlie Sheen?... sh*ts is a whole slew of white actors that have fu*ked up relationships and divorced countless times...but I guess they don't matter...right?
Exactly. I don't see how Chris Brown is bringing this on himself. He tweets some sh*t and these clowns always have some slick sh*t to say. So he should be ashamed and sorry for what he did, if he is, then why are people constantly bringing it up? He wants to put his mistake behind him and people still bringing it up after what, 2-3 years ago. Theres real sh*t going on in the world and people are still talking about this sh*t, smh
 6 years ago '05        #31
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 TheMob said:
How many years ago was that incident? Its right for 40 year old actors to pointless jokes on twitter about a 22 year olds affairs right? They brought the insults on themselves.
lol, u a chris brown advocate now huh? stop crying, pull ur skirt down.

Hare Krishna said:
EVERY LEADER THAT ISN'T PRO-AMERICA/CAPITALISM IS CONSIDERED A DICTATOR.

UNITED STATES HAS BEEN TRYING TO a.ssASSINATE/INVADE CASTRO FOREVER BUT

HIS SWAG IS IMPECCABLE.

........ So you are saying....... Fidel Castro...... Is NOT a dictator?

Please tell me clearly what it is your trying to say before I just ignore your ignorance.
 6 years ago '10        #32
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,616 | Props total: 30598 30598
 6 years ago '05        #33
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Hare Krishna said:
IS BUSH A DICTATOR FOR INVADING IRAQ/AFGHANISTAN ?

?

STOP WASTING MY TIME :greetings10:
ur wasting ur own time living in a make believe fantasy realm, n*ggas in america ALWAYS can say how green the grass is on the other side of the fence.
 6 years ago '04        #34
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
chris brown isn't the 1st person that gets mad when people keep bringing up sh!t that they're trying to leave behind. its like poking somebody with a stick. its going to aggravate them
 6 years ago '10        #35
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
do that n*gga really argue with everyone on twitter?
 6 years ago '04        #36
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 6638 6638
 NvrCMyNut said:

Black people and their accountability issues.

n*gga, Mel Gibson has been blackballed for years, dude is literally banned from hollywood & award shows. If dude didn't have the gwap to fund his own production company he probably would never have been able to put out another flick in his life. & the media went in on Charlie sheen till he lost his job & fu*king children, and you are comparing this to a dude who has chart topping singles currently & given performance slots at every award show?

If anything part of the reason why people sh!t on dude is because he has gotten off light as hell, aside from a few rhi stans taking his cd off the shelves what kind of adversity has he faced coming back in the industry? Very little. Wayne did a bid for a burner that wasnt his & this n*gga picked up cans for a few weeks for beating on a woman. Dude is a spoilt brat not a victim in any capacity.
Got off LIGHT?!?!?!?!
n*gga all he did was BEAT UP a bi*ch?!?!
I know PLENTY of cats who have gotten off with a LIGHTER sentence than what Chris got...People get beat up EVERYDAY and told on by the cops haha, his sentence fell in line with most others who didn't get jail time...Im not sticking up for the n*gga but damn, some of ya'll acting like he should have got the Mike Vick treatment
 6 years ago '10        #37
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 201 201
people are always so hard hiding behind their twitter accounts
 6 years ago '06        #38
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Andrefrbk said:
This is why i dont fuk with twitter... Its like a HS lunch room for celebs... What is this Junior highschool?

Twitter is like kids bickering back and forth with each other about nothing. That's why i never fu*ked with it. Even sounds like some kid sh*t.Twitter
 09-06-2011, 10:19 AM         #39
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So yall going to act like rhianna aint burn that n*gga with herpes....
get that dirty island "poom poom" the fu*k outta here.
 6 years ago '04        #40
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,631 | Props total: 6142 6142
He gotta accept that he is the 21th Century Ike Turner. It doesn't matter what he does, there will always be people who will never forget what he did. Ant the fact that he never got jail time will always annoy alot of people.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy