Soulja Boy Blasted Over Anti-Army Diss, "He Should Apologize To All Armed Forces"

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,485 | Props total: 6649 6649
 stogz said:
The military is nothing more than exploited poor people... very few rich people join the military.
Does bullsh*t fly out of your a.ss all the time or just at random?!

stogz said:
Yea, i don't know about half of that point. i think in general, people don't want to die and they don't want to k!ll. That's why military enrollment was so low for so long. That's why they had to lower minimum requirements for entry into the military.
Patriotic people? How many senators and congressman do you think are unpatriotic? Probably none, right? You'd think the entire house and senate loves america. Now, how many of these people do you think let their children join the military? Especially in the last 10 years...?

Da' fu*k you get THAT from Scooby

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 09-06-2011 at 08:59 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #82
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,138 | Props total: 2761 2761
 Y2Dre said:
Blacks shouldn't be in the army because this country hates Black people. Why f!ght for a country that hates you?
And just what country flat out LOVES Blacks? Tell me that?
 6 years ago '04        #83
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,485 | Props total: 6649 6649
 VerbalAssassin said:
Beat me to it!

sh*t's crazy right?!
 6 years ago '04        #84
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,669 | Props total: 5361 5361
 ronin said:
point blank,

people who have never served can ALWAYS give reason's and excuses that sound good as to why they are against the military.

people who have served can ALWAYS give reason's and excuses that sound good as to why they have.

bottom line, if you have never wore a service uniform and gave your life to the service of your country you should NOT be quick to talk negative of those who have.

Exactly .. Im tired of arguing with fools on Boxden bout serving in the service .. Half of them just go by what someone else tells them and dont know shyt, the other half just wanna be on the other side of the fence . And you do have quite a few people who have money and join ... People always think they know why people join, either they love the military or they were in the hole , no thats not always the case .. And everyone in the Military arent k!llers, and alot of them dont even see combat .

The Infantry isnt a place for black's , but the service in general would be good for most young black youths, cause discipline is something that is lacking in our community and its something that the Military can provide to you.....
 09-06-2011, 09:35 AM         #85
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerbalAssassin said:
Basically.
 6 years ago '06        #86
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Barack Obonga said:
i would beat my sons a.ss if he ever even thought about joining the army

and how is what soulja said "ungrateful"???

So what he said fu*k the army any this punk a.ss law enforcement sh*t we have over here.... That's his own opinion. People can't have their own opinions these days?
 6 years ago '06        #87
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Player 1 said:
so you can call women bi*ches and hoes but cant say fu*k the fbi and the army???

Right......
 6 years ago '11        #88
Shanked 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$2,550 | Props total: 3150 3150
This n*ggah done fu*ked up, and to get someone to write you a fake apology.
 09-06-2011, 10:28 AM         #89
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Player 1 said:
so you can call women bi*ches and hoes but cant say fu*k the fbi and the army???
Let me know when these b*tches & hoes not in the military are gettin k!lled or losing bodyparts during deployments, f*ggot.
 6 years ago '06        #90
DJ Endo 
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
 0ddJoB said:
I like these guys commentary

That first guy was WAYYY to up close and person w/ the camera for me. Mad uncomfortable be.
 6 years ago '04        #91
dubious76 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,578 | Props total: 100 100
Is that his real rap? I thought it was somebody imitating this clown. Phony Rappers.
 09-06-2011, 11:22 AM         #92
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ocarina of Time said:
plenty of bi*ches and hoes are losing bodyparts and and getting k!lled walking down the street or working a factory, f*ggot.

You army f*gs need to check the facts. f!ghting in the army isn't some super dangerous job.

And let me know when the average bi*ch or hoe makes an integral contribution in k!lling hundreds of thousands of innocent brown people, f*ggot
Not in the Army, first off...stop talkin like you know me b*tch. Nothing you said is fact, so get that sh*t out your post...I tell you what, let the armed forces be "off" for a year and I bet you'll be suckin some Korean man's d!ck by next spring. I bet it won't be those b*tches and hoes you speak of you'll call to come rescue you...F*GGOT.

Y2Dre said:
Ether. You niccas is blinded by patriotism and can't see that the military is k!lling innocent people. That's not keeping you safe or protecting your freedoms.
I just had to take a look at your name and avy to know you said nothing.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 09-06-2011 at 11:27 AM..
 09-06-2011, 11:36 AM         #93
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Dre said:
You clearly are losing sight of the issue. Defending yourself, and invading countries for no real reason is different. We haven't defended ourselves since WW2. All the other wars have been us invading people and accomplishing nothing.
Like I said, all you n*ggas throwin salt will be singing a totally different tune if there was no military. Just b/c n*ggas aren't "physically" shooting terrorists before they enter the country on a daily basis doesn't mean they aren't serving. There's several countries out there who HATE the US, so why do you think they don't invade? Maybe because millions of men and women are stationed all over America ready to stop them...being ready alone is serving the country.

I may not necessarily love police officers, but I won't sh*t on their service. Why? Because if they weren't here this country would tear itself apart...same concept.

Damn, your ignorance is really overwhelming.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 09-06-2011 at 11:38 AM..
 09-06-2011, 11:40 AM         #94
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Dre said:
Yes, because a name like Texas play boy just exudes intelligence.
As does a drunk cartoon character, corny @ss n*gga.
 6 years ago '04        #95
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,914 | Props total: 2551 2551
I dont blame the troops for feeling untouchable... i blame the programming they do on these folks subconsciously on these commercials... sh*ts ridiculous

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Its Strong then its Army Strong!!!!

WTF is army strong?
 09-06-2011, 11:49 AM         #96
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hunedz said:
I'm laughing at whoever has taken offense to this, it's Soulja Boy!!
there are a few people who actually give a damn about what this kid has to say. Hell, they may even look up to him, and wish to emulate him as well.:doglaugh:

If he were a struggling emcee who people weren't aware of outside of his city, there would be no backlash for his crappy bars or the content within them.
 09-06-2011, 11:51 AM         #97
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Dre said:
I don't think your small brain can comprehed what in saying so I'll keep this short and simple:

How is k!lling IRAQI CIVILIANS about 100,000- and over a million injured. Keeping us safe? Not terrorists. Regular people. How is that keeping you and I safe? I'm not against having a military. I'm against the murder of innocent people. I don't support the actions of the military at the moment. If they were just defending the country thats one thing. To go to another country and k!ll their civilians is another story.
A n*gga blaming the military for wars they don't control has no problem with comprehension...got it. You're placing all blame on a group of people who swore to obey the commander and chief, not a group of extremist acting on their own merit.

Besides, how many times have you protested your beliefs in front of the white house? ...I'll wait. You feel so strongly on a subject on boxden, but I guarantee you've never voiced these opinions in the public eye.
 09-06-2011, 11:53 AM         #98
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
army is for brainwashed poor people with NO alternatives... this ain't WW2... u f!ghting to make the upper 1% richer and thats IT!
 09-06-2011, 11:56 AM         #99
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Dre said:
It's carot juice it's a joke. I can tell your pus*y is bleeding now cuz you're reaching- cuz you don't have s legitimate stance to support the murder of innocent people of color. I'd expect more of a Black man. Then again like Chuck D said- every brother ain't a brother cuz of color.
You chose that pic b/c he looks drunk off carrot juice, be real...which isn't a funny joke whatsover...let alone a choice to a.ssociate yourself with.

And I already commented on that...at the end of the day, I'm shown respect on a daily basis, while you continue to fade into nonexistence, brotha.
 6 years ago '05        #100
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,232 | Props total: 15793 15793
I was in the Army at first but I switched over to the Airforce. I joined for job security and keeping a roof over my head. I'm not one of those patriotic nut jobs you see in the military, but I don't hate America. Even though I'm not naive to the fact that our government is fu*ked up and corrupt.

As far as what souljia boy said, I could care less....he isn't going to pay my bills or keep food on the table, so I have to do what I need to do. If that means serving in the military, then so be it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy