Soulja Boy Blasted Over Anti-Army Diss, "He Should Apologize To All Armed Forces"

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,477 | Props total: 1268 1268
 Player 1 said:
naw son what i mean they grew up with money..... they mom and dad had money.....thats why they are officers

nco are the poor ones(grew up with no money)
offficers grew up with money
Thats not true bro.

All Officers are are people with a bachelors degree or higher that got accepted the military then went to Officers academy/went to college in ROTC for four years and directly became an officer/went to the respective branches College Academy for 4-5 years and directly became an officer.

Its those Academy/Cadet brats your referring to who typically have high ranking/influential parents who used some pull to get them into the Academy as the Navy/Air Force/Army Academys are a bit challenging to get into.
 6 years ago '05        #62
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,261 | Props total: 6355 6355
 KeepinItTrill said:
doesn't matter if people have served or not, it's disrespectful to say fu*k the troops. Say fu*k the government sure, but fu*k the troops? I want somebody with the same mindset as Soulja Boy to go up to a grieving mother that just lost her 18-20 year old boy to a car bombing in the Middle East and say that sh*t to her. People's family members are being k!lled daily cuz of this sh*t. Regardless of how you feel about the war, these dudes are putting their lives on the line for something they believe in (and/or trying to advance their careers, which there's nothing wrong with.)
its ambharasing to black people and people that listen to hip hop music.. especially when this is some 17 year old punk and yall let this dude speak 4 yall??
 6 years ago '07        #63
opph20 14 heat pts14
space
space
$861 | Props total: 11 11
Soulja boy done fu*ked up now. Hes pissed off G.I. Joe

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #64
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,261 | Props total: 6355 6355
 palogee said:
I was raised in a military toe=wn,,, They are men like the rest of us. They don't scare nobody when they are in the streets as regular people homie.

You saying catz aren't going to war for the money? Everybody is f!ghting for us huh?????

Sooooooooo............... Then Soulja Boy is right??? \i don't dig his music but they aren't f!ghting for you. This whole ordeal has nothing to do with your safety.... NOTHING!!!

Why do people act like regular people are scared of these guys? Growing up in a military town I have seen plenty of them get knocked out for trying to act like they were invincible.

If you don't like free speech move to England. He is using the right these people f!ght for. Having an opinion is a freedom..... You know???
the dudes that got knocked out wete pus*y or drunk.. and if they got knockedout dey had it comin,, wats ur point? that were human.. ofcoaurse we are but you have to understand that we do train some more den otheres some are jus harder den others.. some ppl jump outta bootcamp and feel all tough.. but we do train.. kno dat.. u seen some rookies
 6 years ago '08        #65
Da_Crew2k9 132 heat pts132
space
space
space
$2,996 | Props total: 2366 2366
 Hunedz said:
I'm laughing at whoever has taken offense to this, it's Soulja Boy!!
thank u
 09-06-2011, 05:22 AM         #66
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let that boy rock
 6 years ago '08        #67
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Ocarina of Time said:
I respect troops in the same way i respect criminal hitmen........ not very much, they're both morally bankrupt criminals - no matter how good or decent a job they might delude themselves into thinking. Especially pups who are joining are the army right now, while the american people are calling for an end to the war, and you call yourselves patriots and americans? betraying your own people, sh*tting on democracy

disposable hypocrites talking about "we're f!ghting for your freedoms", while trying to shout down people who are using those freedoms.... freedoms which exist with and without you slaughtering children or fu*king over other countries

the Nuremberg Trials show that "following orders" is no excuse. In the US, troops are governed by the laws of Land Warfare and it says that it's their duty to disobey illegal, unlawful or even immoral orders. I support troops in disobeying illegal orders, that's all

zombie like respect for troops is just more american bullsh*t, doesn't happen elsewhere, apart from places like North Korea... the government and media promote troops so strong so that you indirectly support their wars. you've got to make individuals f!ghting illegal wars and fu*king up the planet a noble thing to do, and make it so the public are scared of criticizing soldiers, because if individuals were held accountable, there would be no illegal and immoral fu*kry. There isn't gonna be a draft in 2011

here's a thought, why is it that countries not involved like america, countries that don't start endless wars like america, countries that don't worship their troops like america... how is it strangely they have all the same freedoms as America? maybe even more depending how you look at it. Surely if the argument about freedom was valid, America would be the most free country by a country mile, but it isn't, far from it.

Question, how many female soldiers have been r*ped by these so called heroes? or how about these heroes who care so much about protecting america that they don't want gays "defending"(as the troops call it) the country? That's real heroic huh, putting your own bigotry before the safety of your nation :disdain2: How many troops are racists or bigots, lets be real

a lot of soldiers even know the wars aren't justified or helping america, is following orders in that situation brave? sounds like cowardice to me. Chance of dying in the army is really no difference than the statistics for any normal job, so what's really brave about it, why are people not in the army supposedly lesser men, even though its more dangerous in the hood than iraq?

I hope you guys supporting the American troops lend the same support to Chinese troops and Iranian troops. after all they're just as brave, just as patriotic and just as brainwashed ----- or is it fu*k them? yeah, i bet you won't justify them :confused2:
There's a lot of truth here, but then you also want to put in your own feelings against those who serve.

For what I agree on: AS A MEMBER OF THE ARMED FORCES, I understand why, IN THEORY, people have a reverence for us but I don't expect it or promote it. While I love the US and will defend her, i'm no "crying when Pledge plays, USA is always right fu*k the world type of Patriot".

I personally joined for the benefits, the money and the opportunities and I will make no fu*king apologies about it. Did I have to join? Were there other opportunities? Yeah and my parents could've even helped me out of the "hole" I was in, but I saw too many pros and joined.

At the end of the day while I will say that this sh*t is more than a job (any countries military service is) ITS STILL a very glorified job at the heart of the matter.

And on to the matter of following orders: the plight of the troop. I like how you brought up other countries military histories (in particular the Nazi's) because y'know what? I agree. I think the villianization and persecution of the Nazis is/was hypocritical. Am I in ANY WAY condoning what they did? fu*k NO. it goes without saying that the holocaust was one of the biggest crimes perpetuated in history.

But at the end of the day, I also understand the plight of the troop. You joined to have a job, to serve your country, restore her to honor, to feed your fam. And then there comes a moral choice you may have to make that if you DONT will result in possibly your imprisonment or even death. Lets be real, even IF some Nazi's rebelled against their superiors (and lived to tell about it), they probably were still tried and punished by the Allies because how would you know/why go through the trouble of trying to figure who wasn't actually a jewkilling kraut when it'd be easier to punish them all?

And thats a CLEAR CUT instance of a moral horizon. Imagine how it is for decent guys over there in Iraq who have SECONDS to figure out if the 13 year old boy running toward them is a suicide bomber or innocent kid. Die or live with the guilt.

People won't even spare a dollar for a local charity so it is absurd, IN ANY ARMED CONFLICT to hold people to a rigid moral code. Expecting them to not only interpret "morality" but actually putting the interests of what are possibly strangers above your own; and probably never even knew the entire story as to WHY your engaged in said armed conflict against said strangers in the first place. War is hell as the saying goes, but too often we forget, its hell for everyone..........

Which is why frankly the US deserves some credit as we've attempted to f!ght with as little bloodshed as possible and to enforce Laws of Armed Conflict as much as possible (of course the bad incidents are gonna make the press though).

And how a.ssbackwards is it to join the military to only rebel against orders on some "IM GONNA f!ght THE SYSTEM" tip? Would you go to work for a tobacco company to only try and promote anti smoking within the company? Would you work for Wal Mart and have a beef with globalization and over-consumerism?

No that would be stupid. So why expect the same from military members? You don't think we (AND COUNTLESS OTHER PPL WHO DO SOME KIND OF "MORALLY QUESTIONABLE JOBS) arent aware or fully support the fu*ked up things that go on? Once again, its kind of absurd period to ask the people to think of others while trying to survive.

Bottom line, there's nothing inherently bad or good about the Military. And to look from either viewpoints without seeing the middle ground is absurd. I actually feel that only pacifist have any sort of right to despise Military as they've taken the extreme of opinion of being anti-conflict PERIOD.

And to have some sort of particular axe to grind with the US is a bit ignorant as well. While the USA has done plenty of bullsh*t, while we can't judge off of whatiffs....they are plenty of countries who, had they had the US's military power, would be steamrolling indiscriminately through entire regions k!lling with no regard and looking to create an empire. Many countries especially with prestigious histories have huge complexes and feel they are entitled to run sh*t (cough* Russia *cough). The US for all its douchebaggery has actually been tame compared to past superpowers/empires with powerful militaries.

Last edited by The Fifth KD; 09-06-2011 at 07:15 AM..
 09-06-2011, 07:09 AM         #68
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess you guys would like it better if everyone quit the army? It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it. It's easy to talk about someone else when you are not in their position.

You guys need to understand the meaning of a hero. Putting food on your table by any means, that's a hero.

Of course if I go out and rob a bank and get captured -- I'm an idiot. If I get away with millions of dollars I'm a hero to a lot of people.

Everyone has to follow orders, you have to do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 09-06-2011 at 07:11 AM..
 09-06-2011, 07:10 AM         #69
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"especially with the 911 anniversary coming"

What? The fu*k does that have to do with anything? fu*k Flores! Pathetic
 09-06-2011, 07:15 AM         #70
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you don't like America, get the fu*k out. I'm proud of this dirty misleading country.

[pic - click to view]

09-06-2011, 07:18 AM         #71
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Too many of you are worried about the wrong thing. You have no power. You need to worry about your situation and how you are going to get out of that. All of these discussions and debates don't mean anything. Do what you have to do to get the power.
 6 years ago '10        #72
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
I'm in the army and I hate everything America stands for

No1 should ever join the military (especially if you're black) IMO, but it has it's advantages and I have my reasons so....

yea.. I'll leave it at that..

all you n*ggaz talking about "the people f!ghting for you" can k!ll that sh*t..

military ain't saving no fu*king lifes and not f!ghting for anybody but corporate elites..

Just take care of yours and try your best to keep any of your family out of the military.

Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 09-06-2011 at 08:08 AM..
 09-06-2011, 08:09 AM         #73
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NvrCMyNut said:
ETHER. Esp the r*pe shyt it hit home with me. i got like a third cousin i only met her like twice in my life, she was in the military & was gang r*ped at night left & then r*ped again the following day. Her jaw was shattered, she got a kanye jaw now & her ribs & wrist & elbows were broke...ofcourse they tried to cover the sh*t up, not one n*gga was punished & everyone knew who did it, n*ggas had the nerve to say she participated willingly, like who gets half the bones in their body broke being as.lut? Fukk outta here with that fox news propaganda. I respect troops, but im not buying into the fox news propaganda and blindly support them.
This is a stereotype at it's finest. Because your cousin was r*ped all males in the military are rapists...what a dumb@ss. Some cops have been involved in hate crimes, so do you chose not to call 911 when your house gets shot the fu*k up?

You think every man and woman took a vow of innocence when they enlisted? There's fu*ked up in the head people everywhere on this planet, even in the church.

Damn n*ggas on here say some of the stupidest sh*t.

DurtySoufReppin said:

No1 should ever join the military (especially if you're black) IMO, but it has it's advantages and I have my reasons so....

military ain't saving no fu*king lifes and not f!ghting for anybody but corporate elites..

Just take care of yours and try your best to keep any of your family out of the military.
And this further proves my point that the military isn't perfect...retards are clearly in too...I think you're a lyin @ss n*gga anyway.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 09-06-2011 at 08:13 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #74
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 Player 1 said:
not really tru.....lot of the officers have money
hell yea i'm trying to get that officer doe i'll gladly retire as a major or a captain getting 7,000 to 8,000 a month. also you can't really be rich and in the military to whatever dumbass said that sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #75
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
But, But, his name is "Soulja" boy... lol...
 6 years ago '05        #76
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 DurtySoufReppin said:

Wait, What!?

1). How do you hate a country in which your risking ur life for?

2). Why should blacks be the only 1's exempt from service?

3). Whats your 1SG and CPT number's, so I can forward em this retarded sh*t.
 6 years ago '09        #77
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1224 1224
That wasn't his demographic anyway. Doubt it'll hurt him, unfortunately.
 6 years ago '06        #78
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lol wtf. im waitin for this to hit fox news. did o'reilly say something yet? they are only promoting this kid
 6 years ago '04        #79
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 DurtySoufReppin said:

i'm black and i love the fu*king military maybe you should have joined another force other than the army... you putting out a false message with that statement alone i mean y'all get treated as sh*t as a whole army and marines. not just black army and marines a whole white,black,Asian and Hispanic. don't go spreading false info just to sound like you know what your talking about.
 6 years ago '08        #80
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Y2Dre said:
Blacks shouldn't be in the army because this country hates Black people. Why f!ght for a country that hates you?
Pros>Cons

n*ggas can "hate" me all day. My bills are paid, im healthy, eat 3 squares a day, and the family can be taken care off.

Thats all that matters.

Really the same could be said for pretty much everybody since at some point in time, The US has hated on pretty much every major ethnicity and race.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
150 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago