Soulja Boy Blasted Over Anti-Army Diss, "He Should Apologize To All Armed Forces"

most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,440 | Props total: 25101 25101
 ronin said:
Yea, especially when a sucka has the luxury of spitting sideways out his mouth without fear of consequence
Only Thing Can Happen Is The Police fu*king With Him and That's It.

All He Said Was "fu*k The FBI and Army....Be Your Own Man" and n*ggas Really Acting Like This n*gga A Threat. Laugh It Off and Carry On....Its Soulja Boy.
 6 years ago '04        #42
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
 ronin said:
Yea, especially when a sucka has the luxury of spitting sideways out his mouth without fear of consequence
there is not such thing as no fear of consequence. there is a consequence to everything and there is a large constituency of people who will boycott soulja boys records and his public image will indeed tumble. just because he isnt physically persecuted doesnt mean he wont face consequences. and in my opinion free speech is a human right, not a luxury. people do whether they get punished or not because it is a part what being a civilized human being is
 6 years ago '04        #43
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
Why the fu*k are military members wasting time bothering about the lyrics to a SOULJA BOY song? Dude is 21year old kid, that makes horrible rap music. Seems like these people should have more important things to do.
 6 years ago '08        #44
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
I kinda agree with Soulja Boy tell em', exactly what are we f!ghting for? I think it's an honest living, and we need defense, but I don't agree with the policies or motivations in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and so on. A lot of innocent people are dying all over the world from our military actions, and nobody here at home thinks twice about those lives. Supporting the troops does not mean blindly supporting an agenda that might not have anything to do with keeping you safe. How can we claim to have any moral justification if we stoop to the same level as our enemies? My idea of supporting the troops is bringing them home.
 6 years ago '04        #45
space
space
space
$1,489 | Props total: 166 166
fu*k this coke head fu*k and all dumb a.sses following him. how about yall try doing this sh*t all day everyday. try getting shot at for no apparent reason when bringing dirty fu*king foreigners food and water and building schools for the fu*kers. oh and we pay taxes too fu*k stick. we get paid less than you too
 6 years ago '06        #46
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,959 | Props total: 13581 13581
 stogz said:
clearly you can't read.

I said not a lot of rich people join the military. I didn't say once people work in the military for awhile, that they can't make money WHILE THERE.
naw son what i mean they grew up with money..... they mom and dad had money.....thats why they are officers

nco are the poor ones(grew up with no money)
offficers grew up with money
 6 years ago '06        #47
Darkpoet 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 1 1
Ever since the wars started we've lost personal liberties.

I'm not sure about saying fu*k the troops, but the military is one thing. If you support the troops AND the war, you're an oxymoron.
 6 years ago '07        #48
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,067 | Props total: 30380 30380
 Darkpoet said:
Ever since the wars started we've lost personal liberties.

I'm not sure about saying fu*k the troops, but the military is one thing. If you support the troops AND the war, you're an oxymoron.
It's the media's job to make you think that both those things are one and the same.

Remember all the bs you heard coming outta fox news? The whole, everyone should shut up and support president bush because it's war? Then if you questioned the war, the reply from faux was "So you don't support the troops?" and "why do you hate america"...
 6 years ago '10        #49
gbigham82 
space
space
space
$1,095 | Props total: 1 1
who listens to soulja boy anyway, lets just ignore the ignorance
 6 years ago '04        #50
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 Mysonne said:
n*gga should change his name to civilian boy
post of the thread right here folks
 09-06-2011, 12:39 AM         #51
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

they keep coming
 6 years ago '09        #52
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,417 | Props total: 12358 12358
fu*k anybody that catches feelings over this. Especially the soldiers who dont even care for or listen to this dude's music and had to be told about it by some dumbfu*k news employee looking for a story. If you dont listen to his music then you dont hear what the fu*k he has to say and keep on with your daily life Troops.

as for soulja, change ya name dude. How you going to say fu*k soldiers but thats your rap name.
 6 years ago '09        #53
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,417 | Props total: 12358 12358
This n*gga gonna get popped from 1500 one day. He fu*ked
 6 years ago '06        #54
Darkpoet 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 1 1
 stogz said:
It's the media's job to make you think that both those things are one and the same.

Remember all the bs you heard coming outta fox news? The whole, everyone should shut up and support president bush because it's war? Then if you questioned the war, the reply from faux was "So you don't support the troops?" and "why do you hate america"...
Exactly.

I say I support the troops because I do not feel it's necessary for young men to die in combat protecting the special interests of an elite few. I by no means support any war going on right now.
 09-06-2011, 12:59 AM         #55
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilmike104 said:
think the military is split between 2 sets of people...those people who really wanted to join and are patriotic and wanna f!ght and those that felt it was their only way out or a fresh start...either way i hope souja boy dont run into those crazy ones that joined to f!ght for the country..
I was raised in a military toe=wn,,, They are men like the rest of us. They don't scare nobody when they are in the streets as regular people homie.

jesusplay said:

I'm active duty. stop it slime.
You saying catz aren't going to war for the money? Everybody is f!ghting for us huh?????

Arson said:
hey man they're f!ghting for your freedom(even though we've lost some of those freedoms while supposedly trying to protect them)
Sooooooooo............... Then Soulja Boy is right??? \i don't dig his music but they aren't f!ghting for you. This whole ordeal has nothing to do with your safety.... NOTHING!!!

PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Funny thing is I bet you this bum don't got the balls to go and say that sh*t in a place where real soldiers at.
Why do people act like regular people are scared of these guys? Growing up in a military town I have seen plenty of them get knocked out for trying to act like they were invincible.

If you don't like free speech move to England. He is using the right these people f!ght for. Having an opinion is a freedom..... You know???
 09-06-2011, 01:04 AM         #56
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
since ive been on boxden i've realized this

no matter how morally bankrupt, disturbing,blasphemous, or outright evil something is, there will be somebody on here to defend it with an air of sincere stupidty and c*cky ignorance.

theres shouldnt even be a debate about this, souljah boy was acting as a expected, like a highly misinformed teen angst c*nt, and deserves to have his a.ss drawn and quartered by big rigs with a nitrogen booster in it

not that his dumb a.ss comments have any meaningful effect on my life but sh*t is principle
people not gettin check for the sh*t they say and do is a big reason why we have so many weak-of character- bi*ch made kids running around

fu*k youtubin a response, just Nancy kerrigan this n*gga when you see him and if you really bout curbstomp this n*gga american history x style
 09-06-2011, 01:25 AM         #57
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
i would beat my sons a.ss if he ever even thought about joining the army

and how is what soulja said "ungrateful"???
If he's just as pus*y as his punk @ss daddy, we'd beat the sh*t outta him to not join too.

As ironic as it is, the n*gga's ungrateful because his ignorant @ss just sh*tted on alot of the ppl who f!ght for his right to say the stupid sh*t that came outta his mouth...named himself "Soulja" Boy but hatin on the Army, ain't that a bi*ch.

And to all you clowns condoning what this b*tch n*gga said...don't call us when Al Qaeda kidnaps your punk @ss...we don't negotiate with terrorists.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 09-06-2011 at 01:27 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #58
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,283 | Props total: 6387 6387
 stogz said:
Yea, i don't know about half of that point. i think in general, people don't want to die and they don't want to k!ll. That's why military enrollment was so low for so long. That's why they had to lower minimum requirements for entry into the military.

Patriotic people? How many senators and congressman do you think are unpatriotic? Probably none, right? You'd think the entire house and senate loves america. Now, how many of these people do you think let their children join the military? Especially in the last 10 years...?
um.. yall do know the military is downsizing right?
 6 years ago '05        #59
space
space
 ronin said:
lol fu*k the 50, lob MK19' round's in that bi*ch HE one's
overkill for 1 soulja boy
 6 years ago '05        #60
space
space
 stogz said:
Really, you got all of that from

not really tru.....lot of the officers have money

and what do you think the percentage of those kind of people vs. the rest of people who enlist is? Don't be fu*king stupid!
theres not 1 bum in the army.. but you look down the street and n*ggas fu*kedup on the sidewalk wit a needle in his arm.. so who take care of who?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy