Soulja Boy Blasted Over Anti-Army Diss, "He Should Apologize To All Armed Forces"

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30546 30546
 lilmike104 said:
think the military is split between 2 sets of people...those people who really wanted to join and are patriotic and wanna f!ght and those that felt it was their only way out or a fresh start...either way i hope souja boy dont run into those crazy ones that joined to f!ght for the country..
Yea, i don't know about half of that point. i think in general, people don't want to die and they don't want to k!ll. That's why military enrollment was so low for so long. That's why they had to lower minimum requirements for entry into the military.

Patriotic people? How many senators and congressman do you think are unpatriotic? Probably none, right? You'd think the entire house and senate loves america. Now, how many of these people do you think let their children join the military? Especially in the last 10 years...?
 6 years ago '04        #22
miamisports 13 heat pts13
space
space
$701 | Props total: 47 47
 stogz said:
clearly you can't read.

I said not a lot of rich people join the military. I didn't say once people work in the military for awhile, that they can't make money WHILE THERE.
And clearly you're a misinformed dumbass, what he was saying is that plenty of people from affluent backgrounds join the military following a successful college career, you don't necessarily have to go enlisted (and apply later) or ROTC to do it. A lot of times its simply to get a leg up on their political aspirations and a lot less for patriotic or economic reasons, though there are notable exceptions.

Let's not pretend that this this clown of an artist is saying anything meaningful, when he himself is less his own man than any armed forces member currently serving.
 09-05-2011, 10:51 PM         #23
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JAY THE GOAT said:
Damn, nice reply.
 6 years ago '06        #24
tone_gully 
space
space
$636 | Props total: 17 17
Someone should roll to this dude mansion in a Stryker(google it civilians) and shoot his freaking mansion down with the 50 with unlimited ammo.
 6 years ago '05        #25
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
point blank,

people who have never served can ALWAYS give reason's and excuses that sound good as to why they are against the military.

people who have served can ALWAYS give reason's and excuses that sound good as to why they have.

bottom line, if you have never wore a service uniform and gave your life to the service of your country you should NOT be quick to talk negative of those who have.
 6 years ago '05        #26
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 tone_gully said:
Someone should roll to this dude mansion in a Stryker(google it civilians) and shoot his freaking mansion down with the 50 with unlimited ammo.
lol fu*k the 50, lob MK19' round's in that bi*ch HE one's
 6 years ago '05        #27
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,892 | Props total: 8413 8413
i just dont get why you would say "fu*k the troops" though, at the end of the day they are do what they are told, they take orders, its a job just like me and you have...

you say fu*k the troops, but not a word about the government...thats a.ss backwards imo
 6 years ago '04        #28
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 JAY THE GOAT said:
came at him! lol fu*k

no homo
 6 years ago '05        #29
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:

[pic - click to view]

i don't get it
 6 years ago '07        #30
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30546 30546
 miamisports said:
And clearly you're a misinformed dumbass, what he was saying is that plenty of people from affluent backgrounds join the military following a successful college career, you don't necessarily have to go enlisted (and apply later) or ROTC to do it. A lot of times its simply to get a leg up on their political aspirations and a lot less for patriotic or economic reasons, though there are notable exceptions.

Let's not pretend that this this clown of an artist is saying anything meaningful, when he himself is less his own man than any armed forces member currently serving.

Really, you got all of that from

not really tru.....lot of the officers have money

and what do you think the percentage of those kind of people vs. the rest of people who enlist is? Don't be fu*king stupid!

Last edited by stogz; 09-05-2011 at 11:11 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #31
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Funny thing is I bet you this bum don't got the balls to go and say that sh*t in a place where real soldiers at.
 6 years ago '07        #32
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,798 | Props total: 14598 14598
 Mysonne said:
n*gga should change his name to civilian boy

I don't like the military for the fact I moved to 359305349504 cuz of my parents but I respect it and would never say sh*t like this. Oh well .
 6 years ago '07        #33
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,270 | Props total: 15131 15131
 ronin said:
point blank,

people who have never served can ALWAYS give reason's and excuses that sound good as to why they are against the military.

people who have served can ALWAYS give reason's and excuses that sound good as to why they have.

bottom line, if you have never wore a service uniform and gave your life to the service of your country you should NOT be quick to talk negative of those who have.
doesn't matter if people have served or not, it's disrespectful to say fu*k the troops. Say fu*k the government sure, but fu*k the troops? I want somebody with the same mindset as Soulja Boy to go up to a grieving mother that just lost her 18-20 year old boy to a car bombing in the Middle East and say that sh*t to her. People's family members are being k!lled daily cuz of this sh*t. Regardless of how you feel about the war, these dudes are putting their lives on the line for something they believe in (and/or trying to advance their careers, which there's nothing wrong with.)
 6 years ago '11        #34
April Babii 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,910 | Props total: 235 235
"crank that soulja boy gettin his a.ss whooped"
 6 years ago '05        #35
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
doesn't matter if people have served or not, it's disrespectful to say fu*k the troops. Say fu*k the government sure, but fu*k the troops? I want somebody with the same mindset as Soulja Boy to go up to a grieving mother that just lost her 18-20 year old boy to a car bombing in the Middle East and say that sh*t to her. People's family members are being k!lled daily cuz of this sh*t. Regardless of how you feel about the war, these dudes are putting their lives on the line for something they believe in (and/or trying to advance their careers, which there's nothing wrong with.)
Im not excusing it, im saying how the frame of mind operates on both parties.

DeAndre a cold pus*y.
 6 years ago '05        #36
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,466 | Props total: 25181 25181
n*ggas Getting Worked Up Over This? Wow....
 6 years ago '05        #37
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
n*ggas Getting Worked Up Over This? Wow....
Yea, especially when a sucka has the luxury of spitting sideways out his mouth without fear of consequence
 6 years ago '05        #38
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:

[pic - click to view]

so what...
u post a personal picture of u with a perm and u want a cookie?

get lost weirdo
 09-05-2011, 11:33 PM         #39
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
i would beat my sons a.ss if he ever even thought about joining the army

and how is what soulja said "ungrateful"???

I hate Soulja Boy but I don't blame him for dissing the troops. Have people been looking at the stuff wiki leaks had been exposing? The troops are doing fukked up ish overseas
 6 years ago '04        #40
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
first of all, if you are gonna have an opinion on the military, it needs to be more in depth and researched/well thought out than the sh*t he says. the problem today is that we have rebel minded individuals (esp because that sh*t sells now) that dont have any direction and say sh*t just for the press and controversy. i personally believe that the military as well as the other united states' institutions (esp education) are not completely operating the best interest of all people both domestically and internationally, im not alone in that. however, i will not bash individuals who truly believe that they are doing a noble thing and putting their lives on the line, whether there is a noble outcome or not. many of these people are honest and really patriotic and puttin your life on the line either way takes bravery. you can question someones motives based on the premise (and with evidence) that what they are doing is detrimental globally, but you dont say fu*k you to all troops like that

soulja boy needs to take more responsibility for his statements. not to say you cant have a particular opinion, thats what being a human being is all about, but that you need to respect yourself and the issue you speak on to have a more informed opinion. id say this to most of these young lost rappers today

Last edited by jplaydadon; 09-05-2011 at 11:52 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy