Sep 5 - Kzoo drug leaders surrounded by feds

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #1
7046 pageviews
47 comments

Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,867 | Props total: 20867 20867
Sep 5 - Kzoo drug leaders surrounded by feds

[video - click to view]

Kzoo drug leaders surrounded by feds

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) - A convicted drug dealer, seen in a YouTube video with another man arrested Thursday for allegedly being one of the biggest drug dealers in Kalamazoo, was sentenced to 23 years in prison on Friday.

Marjuan Fleming, also known as "Grand Dad" or "My Rich Cuz" is seen in the video flashing money and bragging it came from the Kalamazoo drug trade.

Both he and Devon Smith are seen in a YouTube video, "The Ecstasy Line Promo," that was mentioned in federal documents. Smith was arrested by the Kalamazoo Valley Enforcement Team, court documents revealed.

On Friday, Fleming was sentenced after a trial in US Federal Court in Grand Rapids. He was convicted of distribution of crack cocaine and posession with intent to distribute.

In a memo to the court, the US attorney wrote "it appears Marjuan Fleming is prolific at two things; selling drugs and making welfare babies."

In that same memo, he wrote "society needs to be protected from Marjuan Fleming...The chance of his committing another crime is so high as to be virtually guranteed."

Devon Smith and his cousin, Richard Smith -- also known as "Choo Choo" -- were indicted earlier in August for drug trafficking. They're also suspected money launderers, according to court documents.

Law enforcement agencies had been watching the two men since 1995. With their undercover informants and intelligence reports over the 16-year span, they're charging the men with distributing more than 280 grams of crack cocaine, according to the indictment.

Devon Smith and Richard Smith were arrested on Aug. 25.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Marjuan Fleming

[pic - click to view]

Marjuan Fleming, also known as "My Rich Cuz"

[pic - click to view]

Devon Smith

[pic - click to view]

Richard Smith, also known as "Choo Choo"

[pic - click to view]

Kzoo drug leaders surrounded by feds | WOOD TV8

I know some of y'all seen the video before image

"We gon' be on BET!" image

47 comments for "Sep 5 - Kzoo drug leaders surrounded by feds"

6 years ago '06        #2
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
5:06 "n*ggas on his muthafu*kin knee's tryna get this money"
 09-05-2011, 11:44 PM         #3
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Marjuan is very close to being marijuana :lachen001:
 6 years ago '04        #4
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,163 | Props total: 9589 9589
 cookthacoke187 said:
Marjuan is very close to being marijuana :lachen001:
his parents probably knew that too when they were naming him
 6 years ago '07        #5
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
Why if these boys are so dumb does it take a YouTube video to get the fu*king cops to do something?
 6 years ago '10        #6
frenchalexander 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,871 | Props total: 2772 2772
Marjuan?

Yup, even snoop is
 09-06-2011, 01:09 AM         #7
BrewCityMobsta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
-- I grew up in the hood in Kalamazoo in the 80's-- and it pains me to watch the ignorant sh*t in this video (again) -- "The Zoo" was nothing like this back in the day. It's very hard to imagine what would've happened if I never moved to Milwaukee....Watching this bullsh*t...you would almost think that the town would've never been able to produce somebody like Derek Jeter (of the Yankees) or Greg Jennings (of the Packers)-- among other notable people in the world.

Last edited by BrewCityMobsta; 09-06-2011 at 01:14 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #8
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,130 | Props total: 3148 3148
Small minded n*ggaz...
 09-06-2011, 01:16 AM         #9
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
isnt this sh*t old?
 6 years ago '06        #10
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 BrewCityMobsta said:
-- I grew up in the hood in Kalamazoo in the 80's-- and it pains me to watch the ignorant sh*t in this video (again) -- "The Zoo" was nothing like this back in the day. It's very hard to imagine what would've happened if I never moved to Milwaukee....Watching this bullsh*t...you would almost think that the town would've never been able to produce somebody like Derek Jeter (of the Yankees) or Greg Jennings (of the Packers)-- among other notable people in the world.

Yeah I live here and them are some ignorant n*ggaz t0o be making video's when they are known drug dealers.

When did it become kool to show people what your doing when one your hustlin in the streets and two you know the Fed's see you all on the Internet showin off. Them n*ggaz was asking for prison time. Damn old hood rat bi*ches in the car and sh*t i can't stand these trifflin bi*ches here.

Last edited by davon4204; 09-06-2011 at 01:47 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #11
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
lol damn the whole time while they were flaunting they money and guns an sh*t I was thinkin, when the feds gonna bust these fu*kers....

instead it was just a long video of people being fu*king idiots.
 6 years ago '11        #12
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,276 | Props total: 19979 19979
n*gga said they the 95' Bulls
 09-06-2011, 01:58 AM         #13
BrewCityMobsta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davon4204 said:
Yeah I live here and them are some ignorant n*ggaz t0o be making video's when they are known drug dealers.

When did it become kool to show people what your doing when one your hustlin in the streets and two you know the Fed's see you all on the Internet showin off. Them n*ggaz was asking for prison time. Damn old hood rat bi*ches in the car and sh*t i can't stand these trifflin bi*ches here.

How long you been there? My mom went to Western Michigan.. I lived on Crystal Lane, Bosker Ave, and Douglas Ave (by the strip club)...I miss my days and all of the people I grew up with....and its been hard finding alot of people because my time there was before the advent of the internet...but I have come to find out a lot of them either moved or are smoked out..my mom goes back to the church we attended to keep up with who she can...but I hear the town has really been in bad shape..
 6 years ago '06        #14
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
 BrewCityMobsta said:
How long you been there? My mom went to Western Michigan.. I lived on Crystal Lane, Bosker Ave, and Douglas Ave (by the strip club)...I miss my days and all of the people I grew up with....and its been hard finding alot of people because my time there was before the advent of the internet...but I have come to find out a lot of them either moved or are smoked out..my mom goes back to the church we attended to keep up with who she can...but I hear the town has really been in bad shape..

Been here most of my life. Back in 2002 I moved to Grand Rapids. Then in 2007 ended up right back in this bi*ch man. It has gotten so much worse then it use to be. I don't even be in the streets no more. I work and from time to time go too Wayside or The little entertainment district down town but that's it.

fu*k all that hood sh*t.

Last edited by davon4204; 09-06-2011 at 02:14 AM..
 09-06-2011, 02:18 AM         #15
BrewCityMobsta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fa sho! just know from me to you ...its all respect and love cuz you a homeboy! keep ya nose clean......I got family all up and down the glove...so I come back to Michigan a lot...although I tend to only stop at crossroads mall or fanfair comic book store when I slide thru "The Zoo"....(or look at what used to be "star world' and reminisce on all the quarters I shoveled into the arcade games there)...lol
 6 years ago '06        #16
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
 BrewCityMobsta said:
Fa sho! just know from me to you ...its all respect and love cuz you a homeboy! keep ya nose clean......I got family all up and down the glove...so I come back to Michigan a lot...although I tend to only stop at crossroads mall or fanfair comic book store when I slide thru "The Zoo"....(or look at what used to be "star world' and reminisce on all the quarters I shoveled into the arcade games there)...lol

Oh yeah Star World use to be the sh*t Bruh. I remember the Fun Factory. sh*t we would go to Zare's and straight to the Factory man. Good to reminisce on the good old days tho.
 6 years ago '11        #17
April Babii 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,910 | Props total: 235 235
 davon4204 said:
Oh yeah Star World use to be the sh*t Bruh. I remember the Fun Factory. sh*t we would go to Zare's and straight to the Factory man. Good to reminisce on the good old days tho.
My Big bro SHON P, what it do bruh? I heard about this sh*t a while back. We talked about sh*t like this going on in the zoo. Born and raised in that mufu*ka but sh*t is getting out of hand as of late. And the fu*ked up part is. n*ggas is so absent minded, that even after n*ggas see these dumb a.ss n*ggas getting popped off, they still won't stop the sh*t.

sh*t have a n*gga like
sh*t is scust man.

Star World was the sh*t back in the day tho Had a couple bdays there as a youngin
 6 years ago '06        #18
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,648 | Props total: 8582 8582
i knew somebody was going to get caught up of this footage but they was already caught anyway.

this just extra sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #19
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,346 | Props total: 346 346
that fu*kin idiot snitched on himself
 6 years ago '06        #20
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
ok i got 2 questions....they was watching them for 16 years and Marjuan is 29 so did he start selling crack at 13?! not like it aint been done before though.....next question.....did you paraphrase that article or does the U.S. Attorney not know how to spell guaranteed?

In that same memo, he wrote "society needs to be protected from Marjuan Fleming...The chance of his committing another crime is so high as to be virtually guranteed."

wow, i just watched the video and i don't think i've ever seen anything quite so ghetto. That little skinny guy spent like 10 of the 14 minutes saying his name, kimbo slice, which i guess is like calling a bald guy Curly cuz he is about as big as one of kimbo slice's nosehairs AFTER he trims them. If he wasn't saying his name he was holding up his unimpressive cross which probably cost a lot of money. if he had just bought one less diamond they could have afforded t-shirts so the whole neighborhood wouldn't have to wear wife beaters. The funniest part was when he was like "who you know that can stand on an '08 Navigator" like it was a Ferrari or something rare lol.

Last edited by LakerFan; 09-06-2011 at 07:55 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago