Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who You Got?
Notre Dame 8 32.00%
Michigan 17 68.00%
Voters: 25. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #261
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 Cheeze said:
Michigan D-Line was getting worked all night. That's not a positive.

ND is now notorious for turnovers. 9 in 2 games. They are just turnover prone.

ND's last TD was on blown coverage? how do you think Michigan got the ball even IN scoring position?

Both teams defenses are HORRIBLE.
I think you are under the impression I'm content with the defense. There's still a LONG way to go, but they are a better unit than last year. For example, when Michigan's offense was going 3 and out the entire first half, the defense could have given up a hell of a lot more than 17 points. But instead they got a couple of INTs and a couple of stops to keep the lid from coming off. There were also some key stops in the second half. The stand they made before the screen pass to Vince Smith scored comes to mind. I will agree though, I have been disappointed in Michigan's D-Line in both games now for the most part.

Obviously ND had a blown coverage too, I never said otherwise.

Like I said, we've got 2 weeks before Big Ten play to get some guys healthy and correct some of the mental errors.
 6 years ago '04        #262
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
 6 years ago '09        #263
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
 JBeezy said:
I think you are under the impression I'm content with the defense. There's still a LONG way to go, but they are a better unit than last year. For example, when Michigan's offense was going 3 and out the entire first half, the defense could have given up a hell of a lot more than 17 points. But instead they got a couple of INTs and a couple of stops to keep the lid from coming off. There were also some key stops in the second half. The stand they made before the screen pass to Vince Smith scored comes to mind. I will agree though, I have been disappointed in Michigan's D-Line in both games now for the most part.

Obviously ND had a blown coverage too, I never said otherwise.

Like I said, we've got 2 weeks before Big Ten play to get some guys healthy and correct some of the mental errors.
They would have given up more but that idiot Kelly took his foot off the gas. Dude was running dives right up the middle repeatedly and forced to throw 3rd and long and was content to punt. I can only a.ssume he didnt want to run a ton more plays and give people something on tape to scout.

That or he didnt think you guys were capable of coming back
 6 years ago '10        #264
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
Damn that was sick..
 09-10-2011, 11:31 PM         #265
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Michigan State doesn't win next week.........

I don't even want to think about it
 09-10-2011, 11:33 PM         #266
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
They would have given up more but that idiot Kelly took his foot off the gas. Dude was running dives right up the middle repeatedly and forced to throw 3rd and long and was content to punt. I can only a.ssume he didnt want to run a ton more plays and give people something on tape to scout.

That or he didnt think you guys were capable of coming back
That was literally the dumbest sh*t i've ever seen,this n*gga ran 3 straight dive plays up the middle on 3rd downs out of the same set,and got stuffed every time...that sh*t was mind-blowing idk wtf is up w/Kelly....
 6 years ago '09        #267
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
 Trill Clinton said:
That was literally the dumbest sh*t i've ever seen,this n*gga ran 3 straight dive plays up the middle on 3rd downs out of the same set,and got stuffed every time...that sh*t was mind-blowing idk wtf is up w/Kelly....
Pressure is starting to get to him.
 6 years ago '07        #268
theFREAK 3685 heat pts3685
space
space
$53,744 | Props total: 38635 38635
 Cheeze said:
FreshThe4th ♪Axel Foley♫
by RoFloESPN
Billy D Williams > ND D RT @RoFloESPN: Rich Boy's Throw Some D > Michigan D ??? @jemelehill

6 years ago '06        #269
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 lilsnatch770 said:
Give me my fu*king over
my roomate had a 5 line parlay and had the first 4 picks correct and took the under on this game and lost

He is just like the Mush from Bronx Tale
 6 years ago '05        #270
BitchesNBlunts 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 4 4
I love Brady Hoke. thats my motherfu*kin coach.
 6 years ago '04        #271
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
a win is a win. i'll take it. we still learning a new system in both sides of the ball so of course we aren't where we wanna be. great game doe. we fought back. denard lead a 80 yeard drive in 30 sec. he lead his team to victory. thats all that matters
 6 years ago '05        #272
BitchesNBlunts 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 4 4
^^ not only that, but our D actually showed some pulse. it showed up whenever we absolutely needed it to. that is all great coaching.
 6 years ago '07        #273
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,795 | Props total: 14598 14598
 dtownboy313 said:
a win is a win. i'll take it. we still learning a new system in both sides of the ball so of course we aren't where we wanna be. great game doe. we fought back. denard lead a 80 yeard drive in 30 sec. he lead his team to victory. thats all that matters
True. I thought yall would lose I left and went out. Good win. When I left yall were down. Crazy sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #274
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
Denard showed why this team always has a shot if he is on the field. He makes big plays in big moments.
 6 years ago '06        #275
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14815 14815
 The_Legend23 said:
Denard showed why this team always has a shot if he is on the field. He makes big plays in big moments.
More like they always had a shot as long as mitre dames sh*tty defense was on the field.
 6 years ago '08        #276
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181

[pic - click to view]

SWAG

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #277
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,671 | Props total: 5361 5361
Great game .
 09-12-2011, 05:01 PM         #278
BADmeetsEVIL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was a great game to watch as long as you're not a fan of either school. Both squads played like HS teams that missed 4 days of practice that week because of rain or some sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
112 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy