Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #661
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,494 | Props total: 6446 6446
good win Redskins...maybe they'll make the same type of trade Atlanta made for Julio to get Luck next year
 6 years ago '07        #662
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
 kmstokes said:
I see the same Skinz fans I always see, maybe it's like 1 I don't know. Giants fans seem real upset, idk why yall was missing a lot of players, I expected this.
thank you atleast 1 skin fan is rational and know what it is
 6 years ago '05        #663
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3261 3261
 kmstokes said:
I see the same Skinz fans I always see, maybe it's like 1 I don't know. Giants fans seem real upset, idk why yall was missing a lot of players, I expected this.
It isn't really surprising at all to me. Rivalry games are tough, and Skins have always put up a good f!ght even though we beat them most of the time.
 6 years ago '08        #664
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,130 | Props total: 2847 2847
 Switchc2390 said:
It isn't really surprising at all to me. Rivalry games are tough, and Skins have always put up a good f!ght even though we beat them most of the time.
Bruh, yall always handle us. We split with the Eagles and Cowboys, but usually get swept by the Giants.
 6 years ago '06        #665
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,714 | Props total: 1783 1783
 JCyclops said:
Bruh, yall always handle us. We split with the Eagles and Cowboys, but usually get swept by the Giants.
This, I think we were due to beat them tho. We should have won that game, it's nothing really to get too excited about, but I did see some positives and I hope it carries over next week.
 09-11-2011, 11:53 PM         #666
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dro889 said:
so you wont to renege because i didn't put your name down? hoe a.ss
You can't renege when you didn't agree to me being in the avy bet in the first place, that's how it works! You can't call me a ho when you ignored me, then want to collect a body after the fact. If I didn't say anything and went ghost you wouldnt've thought a thing of it.

Maybe next time when a n*gga says he wants to get in on an avy bet, you'll put him down.

Last edited by Dangerously; 09-11-2011 at 11:57 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #667
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3265 3265
 GhostNinja said:
not surprising since skins fans are known to be fairweather

When has the weather ever been good for the Skins
 6 years ago '10        #668
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 ghettofire said:
skins by 23
i had faith :agreement6:

edit: thread was hilarious btw
 6 years ago '07        #669
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,524 | Props total: 43696 43696
 GhostNinja said:
hmmm i see all these skins fans coming out the woodworks.... where's that avy? dont feel like lookin for it
avy resized.

oh and Devin Thomas lost

“Until I make that [final roster] and they put me back there in the first game against them Deadskins, then I will say it’s my job,” Thomas said of the team that drafted him in the second round in 2008 before releasing him last season.

Last edited by st21; 09-12-2011 at 02:51 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #670
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
this game was hilarious didnt mind you two beating up on each other but due to the fact I hate the giants good job skins!
 6 years ago '07        #671
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 24/7foamz said:
yea exactly thats the only thing u can say because you know its the truth

exactly people jumping 2 conclusion after 1 week.let me see how this defense look with tuck in the line up
I hope the defense gets better once the starters come back, but that zone sh*t they were playing yest was soft as fu*k. Webster did not look good out there to me, if he wasn't letting guys run right by him, he was letting them run underneath him, when he had safety help up top.

The offense looks like sh*t. I haven't seen any improvment since last season. If anything right now, they look worse.

It is only week 1, so we have time to make the necessary adjustments, and hopefully we can turn this thing around - all is not lost.

Props to the skins tho, yall played a hell of a game.
 6 years ago '07        #672
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 Switchc2390 said:
This. Good post.
 6 years ago '07        #673
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,524 | Props total: 43696 43696
some people still need to change their avys.
 09-12-2011, 01:23 PM         #674
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ST21 said:
wat do u expect from pus*y a.ss giants fans,...
 6 years ago '05        #675
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 ST21 said:
@ Giants fans not putting up the avy
 6 years ago '05        #676
natural 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 3 3
Skins fans how do yall feel about calling out secondary area 99? I was at the game yesterday and even though Landry didnt play the coverage was rock solid in the secondary... one play where Eli tried to get the ball to Nicks between OJ and Dhall sticks out in particular... he looked open but by the time the ball got to him there was no way he was catching that ball.
 6 years ago '07        #677
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
oh God
 6 years ago '04        #678
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,700 | Props total: 15527 15527

Everything is seemingly stacked against the Giants this weekend in Washington.

If it wasn't for bad luck, the Giants would have none at all. On Tuesday, they learned that starting middle linebacker Jonathan Goff would be placed on season-ending injured reserve. As a result, they will start rookie Greg Jones. This comes on the heels of a horrible month of August, where the Giants were ruined by injuries. Budding star corner Terrell Thomas is out for the year. Osi Umenyiora will miss the game this week. The Giants are still reeling from losing Kevin Boss and Steve Smith via free agency. Eli Manning's preseason sadly mirrored the end of his 2010 campaign, littered with bad throws and interceptions.

But have no fear, Giants fans.

Washington is starting Rex Grossman at quarterback.

Finally, the break the Giants needed.

Hey, Peter Schrager, it doesn't matter how you try to spin Washington winning the game. It doesn't matter that Eli is coming off of an interception-prone season and preseason. He's clearly the best quarterback on the field.
I love it when these so called "experts" eat their own words.

Few thoughts on the team:

- Reed Doughty needs to be benched ASAP. Dude is a liability on defense. He keeps missing tackles and getting burnt deep.

- Rex Grossman looked good. I just hope he can stay consistent throughout the season.

- Our defense is looking like a top 5 defense in the league right now. We have the right pieces (except for Doughty). I can't wait til Landry gets back.
 6 years ago '04        #679
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 792 792
 WalterWhite said:
Hell yeah they are. They are diehard fans but they are the worst. When they lose it's "same ole redskins" but when they win it's "we are going to the super bowl"
those are the white fans and Cowboys fans

I never get too high on the Skins...if I feel like we have a legit team, I'd be the one to let you know
 6 years ago '04        #680
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,700 | Props total: 15527 15527
I can see this Redskins team getting into the playoffs. Winning the division is yet to be determined.. but I feel like we can definitely get a wild card.

The difference between this team and last years are significant. No prima donnas (Portis, Rogers) and no aging/ineffective players (Portis, Rabach, Carter). We have a team that's young and HUNGRY.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago