Opening Day - Redskins vs Giants Official Game Thread

most viewed right now
 124
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 90
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #341
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 Ghettoquiz said:
37 secs is too much time for eli
maybe without retarded a.ss playcalling
 6 years ago '05        #342
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$14,269 | Props total: 632 632
 tmitch19 said:
To do what?
score
 09-11-2011, 04:44 PM         #343
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dro889 said:
bro please dont use stallworth and weapon in the same sentence smh
..





































Ohh yeah i see what u did there......
 09-11-2011, 04:45 PM         #344
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
Am I sposed to take this post seriously
You would wanna
 6 years ago '05        #345
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$14,269 | Props total: 632 632
 superdrunken said:
maybe without retarded a.ss playcalling
yes indeed.
 6 years ago '04        #346
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
I was hoping Bradshaw fumbled with all of that dancing around he did

Anyway...my half time a.ssessment

Eli and Jacobs/Bradshaw k!lls

Same terrible defensive lapses that we saw last year...Reed Doughty is as bad as will Allen was a few years back

the WRs have made up for Rex's terrible throws

stop running the fu*kin sweep

defense...stop with the sh*tty a.ss zone against a team with a bunch of possession receivers
 6 years ago '07        #347
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,427 | Props total: 43387 43387
reed doughty is the fu*king worst

i cant believe we are even considering playing a white safety.

kareeem moore >> reed doughty by light years.
 6 years ago '04        #348
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$15,093 | Props total: 4103 4103
This is Rex Grossman weíre talking about here. Weíre talking 210 lbs. of twisted steel and s3x appeal. Iím not just a gunslinger. Iím a cumslinger. Throwing that ball long tells all the Rexettes that I am fu*king out there. On the edge. Where I gotta be. The ladies love the danger. The unpredictability. Oh, maybe Iíll tease them with a pretty touch pass every now and again. But then Iím gonna go right back to pumping that ball out for all itís worth. It tells them I throw like I fu*k. Thatís how we do things in the s3xy business.
 09-11-2011, 04:47 PM         #349
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
I was hoping Bradshaw fumbled with all of that dancing around he did

Anyway...my half time a.ssessment

Eli and Jacobs/Bradshaw k!lls

Same terrible defensive lapses that we saw last year...Reed Doughty is as bad as will Allen was a few years back

the WRs have made up for Rex's terrible throws

stop running the fu*kin sweep

defense...stop with the sh*tty a.ss zone against a team with a bunch of possession receivers
you dont want them running man.
 6 years ago '08        #350
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$18,917 | Props total: 7304 7304
 nitetrain8601 said:
This is Rex Grossman weíre talking about here. Weíre talking 210 lbs. of twisted steel and s3x appeal. Iím not just a gunslinger. Iím a cumslinger. Throwing that ball long tells all the Rexettes that I am fu*king out there. On the edge. Where I gotta be. The ladies love the danger. The unpredictability. Oh, maybe Iíll tease them with a pretty touch pass every now and again. But then Iím gonna go right back to pumping that ball out for all itís worth. It tells them I throw like I fu*k. Thatís how we do things in the s3xy business.






















































































 6 years ago '05        #351
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$14,269 | Props total: 632 632
 Liquid-Science said:
I was hoping Bradshaw fumbled with all of that dancing around he did

Anyway...my half time a.ssessment

Eli and Jacobs/Bradshaw k!lls

Same terrible defensive lapses that we saw last year...Reed Doughty is as bad as will Allen was a few years back

the WRs have made up for Rex's terrible throws

stop running the fu*kin sweep

defense...stop with the sh*tty a.ss zone against a team with a bunch of possession receivers
 6 years ago '08        #352
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,102 | Props total: 2824 2824
 Liquid-Science said:
I was hoping Bradshaw fumbled with all of that dancing around he did

Anyway...my half time a.ssessment

Eli and Jacobs/Bradshaw k!lls

Same terrible defensive lapses that we saw last year...Reed Doughty is as bad as will Allen was a few years back

the WRs have made up for Rex's terrible throws

stop running the fu*kin sweep

defense...stop with the sh*tty a.ss zone against a team with a bunch of possession receivers
Agree with all points but the last one. Nicks and Manningham will destroy man and lord knows a quick six is coming if Doughty has to cover ANYONE in man, he's putrid enough as it is in zone. I'd play the rookie safety Dejon Gomes over his bum a.ss until Landry is ready.
 6 years ago '07        #353
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,427 | Props total: 43387 43387
reed doughty is the sole reason we are losing. how is he even an nfl player? i cannot comprehend.
 09-11-2011, 04:53 PM         #354
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ST21 said:
reed doughty is the sole reason we are losing. how is he even an nfl player? i cannot comprehend.
THey need to but Gomes in.. least hes athletic enough to cover.
 6 years ago '07        #355
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,427 | Props total: 43387 43387
 Dro889 said:
THey need to but Gomes in.. least hes athletic enough to cover.
this^. i like my qb's white but i need my safeties black. reed is getting torched out there.
 6 years ago '11        #356
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 ST21 said:
reed doughty is the fu*king worst

i cant believe we are even considering playing a white safety.

kareeem moore >> reed doughty by light years.
 6 years ago '05        #357
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$14,269 | Props total: 632 632
wheres mario............
 6 years ago '05        #358
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$14,269 | Props total: 632 632
gosh with these draws gilbride just cant resist
 6 years ago '11        #359
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
avatar space
space
$43,965 | Props total: 9855 9855
Eli, suck a d!ck
 09-11-2011, 05:00 PM         #360
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kerrigan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact Ė and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy