Sep 5 - Unemployed man with no health insurance dies after minor tooth infection spreads to brain

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
americas healthcare system is a joke. BUT, when i was stationed in germany...where they have coverage, the citizens always complained about the extremely high taxes. u cant have ur cake and eat it too. but at the same time, as far as the US is concerned, we could do a far greater job fixing our priorities with a health care plan that covers everyone near the top!
 6 years ago '05        #22
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
get a job......a full time employee at mcdonalds gets insurance
 6 years ago '04        #23
R Dot 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,869 | Props total: 1059 1059
Universal Healthcare would have saved this mans life.
 6 years ago '09        #24
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,689 | Props total: 13210 13210
Free healthcare man we need to somehow f!ght for it.
 6 years ago '06        #25
Darkpoet 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 1 1
If you really think about it, this poor man shouldn't of even needed insurance to get his tooth taken care of. I'm sure the procedure he needed was easily 600 (probably more), which is a ridiculous price.

We don't need car insurance to get our oil changed, why do we dental/medical insurance for a simple check up? That's what happens when big business dips their hands in the pot. Medicine a fu*king industry...sh*t is sad! Paper money is worth more than a life. I'm disgusted.
 6 years ago '07        #26
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30400 30400
 Fras1788 said:
I'm not sure if you were trying to say Living in Canada wouldn't of mattered or not, but with what you said, he would of survived, which is the real importance, and after being on the antibiotics would've at least known, hey this could get serious, by seeing a doctor that actually wouldve told him it could k!ll him, cause apparently the DR in the US didn't tell him sh*t except "here take these vicodin it'll get better!"

He would not have died from a tooth infection. He would've still had serious dental problems though. I'm not sure if you've seen how bad a wisdom tooth can get if not pulled out when needed but, he woulda still been in danger.
 6 years ago '04        #27
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,608 | Props total: 4058 4058
Kyle Willis, who was unemployed and did not have medical insurance, purchased $3 pain medication instead of the $27 antibiotics because he couldn't afford it.

Now does that make sense to you ? Its a sad story but come on i could wash my neighbors cars and make 27 dollars . As black men we take a corrective approach to health care instead of a preventative approach .
 6 years ago '07        #28
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 DrX said:
never realized a tooth ache was that serious
Yeah man if you don't take care of your teeth, it can lead to heart problem and other sh*t sh*t. It's so crazy how connected the body is

Anyway, I bet you if this was a dog, it would have gotten taken care of asap!
 6 years ago '09        #29
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,307 | Props total: 7963 7963
n*gga unemployed and have no halth insurance but he rocking gold chains, diamond earrings and taking pictures holding money in the strip club.................n*gga please

you got enough money to throw money up at the strip club you can get some dental insurance
 6 years ago '07        #30
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Darkpoet said:
If you really think about it, this poor man shouldn't of even needed insurance to get his tooth taken care of. I'm sure the procedure he needed was easily 600 (probably more), which is a ridiculous price.

We don't need car insurance to get our oil changed, why do we dental/medical insurance for a simple check up? That's what happens when big business dips their hands in the pot. Medicine a fu*king industry...sh*t is sad! Paper money is worth more than a life. I'm disgusted.
Well, usually it's $400-$500 per tooth... and yes, there are different prices for different teeth ( i dunno why). That doesn't include any novacaine or anesthetic.

With that said, I don't understand ur point at all.

He didn't need a simple check-up. He needed a procedure. Car insurance or not... if you need an oil change, you have to pay for one. If you don't get one, eventually, ur car will die. Check-ups don't help wisdom teeth... there is no preventative maintenance that you can get to make sure you don't need need wisdom teeth removal. The best that maintenance would have done in this case is let dude know his wisdoms are growing in, and maybe he could have gotten them removed earlier, when he still had a job with insurance.
 6 years ago '04        #31
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,435 | Props total: 6491 6491
 tdnupe3 said:
Do it ASAP. I waited a long time because I was afraid to actually go under (it was my first and only major surgery). It got to be way too painful. The oral surgeon told me that had I waited much longer, I would have been in danger of the infection spreading to my brain.
yea i need to get on that
 09-05-2011, 09:13 PM         #32
lavarrengreen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
Yeah man if you don't take care of your teeth, it can lead to heart problem and other sh*t sh*t. It's so crazy how connected the body is

Anyway, I bet you if this was a dog, it would have gotten taken care of asap!
Hell yea bra!! That sh*t is ridiculous
 6 years ago '07        #33
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 DrX said:
never realized a tooth ache was that serious
the nerves in your teeth are connected to everything. You could wait to long to have ur wisdoms removed, and by the time you ready to pull them out... the procedure can cause prolonged paralysis in your face. You tooth can rot, and then the toxins in your rotting tooth can spread and k!ll you. The wisdom might just grow forward into your other teeth and push all ur teeth together.... endless bad sh*t can happen man.

I had 5, yes FIVE wisdom teeth removed. I was told to do it way back in 1995... i waited until 2008. They were worried about paralysis but, it was fine. I was fuk'd for about 8 days though.
 6 years ago '08        #34
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,683 | Props total: 3423 3423
R.I.P
Died over bills someone designated
I swear we keep falling as a nation every damn day.
Government cutting benefits for us military folk by 2012. Yet people in congress saw a seniority raise of 6% smfh
 6 years ago '04        #35
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
RIP

b00ty Collins nephew??

That means Dru Down was his cousin because Bootsy is his dad.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #36
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 592 592
well you could always go to a hospital emergency room there's usually a dentist on call there, they will pull your sh*t out and you are left with a bill.. that's what i did when i needed a root canal but had no money, pay the bill whenever you can, so he died because he was a idiot.
 6 years ago '04        #37
tanman10 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 1 1
 Chest Rockwell said:
dude i know someone who snapped his arm up there and wouldve bled to death if he hadnt been airlifted back to the states. your health system is sh*t
Where he paid 10000 to mend it right? Yeah we have long waiting times but sh*t is free sh*t is free my nig... this dude woulda survived if he were in canada the ER would have given him everything he needed
 6 years ago '04        #38
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,763 | Props total: 23347 23347
this dude didn't care for his life much, publix got free antibiotics

should of gotten the money from a reliable source to get the tooth pulled
 6 years ago '04        #39
Polk County 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 147 147
I encourage all my friend to go to the dentist. Your grill is a very important part of your overall health, mouth wash, floss, and brush 2x a day at least!!
 6 years ago '04        #40
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
 JuElz CaM said:
the dumb negro deserved to die...one less idiot on the earth

/thread
Stupid muthafu*ka!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy