(video) Brian Kelly's Face About to Explode (USF vs ND)

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,015 | Props total: 87 87
 Main Event said:
@ the 3 a.ssistants next to him with the face
 6 years ago '05        #22
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Dude worked himself up so much he puked at one point. They didn't actually show it, but you could see when he put his hands on his knees and the look on his face that it was coming and they took the camera off him quick as sh*t
 09-04-2011, 09:46 PM         #23
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
Dude worked himself up so much he puked at one point. They didn't actually show it, but you could see when he put his hands on his knees and the look on his face that it was coming and they took the camera off him quick as sh*t

ND tho

that sh*t was pitiful
 6 years ago '05        #24
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Cheeze said:

ND tho

that sh*t was pitiful
We had 20 fu*kin people at my house chanting "Puke! Puke! Puke! Puke!" and then they cut away, everybody was pissed as hell
 6 years ago '07        #25
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,798 | Props total: 14598 14598
There was another gif when he was coaching Cincy that's just as funny as that one. I can't find it though.
 09-04-2011, 10:15 PM         #26
Sense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ugly game to watch.
 6 years ago '05        #27
MrMayface 
space
space
$1,907 | Props total: 59 59
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I cant stand this fu*king clown. They should fire him.
fu*king idiots should have never fired Willingham. fu*kers aint been sh*t since him. Now look at you! I don't know why I continue to watch these jokers. That coach is a clown and his qb's are trash.
 6 years ago '07        #28
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,798 | Props total: 14598 14598
Willingham could recruit but he wasn't a good coach.
 6 years ago '04        #29
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,322 | Props total: 3928 3928
1st Coach since the MSU coach to get a heart attack. I'm callin it!
 6 years ago '06        #30
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,104 | Props total: 18994 18994
man, any coach behaving that way is fu*kin lame... and a player standing for it is even worse... this is what sports has devolved into... a fu*king old white guy screaming at the top of his lungs into some young kid's face over bullsh*t..

sad state of affairs...

douchey and really off putting....
 6 years ago '09        #31
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,435 | Props total: 12370 12370
 MrMayface said:
fu*king idiots should have never fired Willingham. fu*kers aint been sh*t since him. Now look at you! I don't know why I continue to watch these jokers. That coach is a clown and his qb's are trash.
Actually went to two BCS bowls after Willingham. I agree they fired Ty too soon. I feel they fired Weis too soon.

If they hadnt forced Weis out he would have had last years defense plus Golden and Jimmy were gonna come back. When they found out he wasnt coming back they bounced
 6 years ago '06        #32
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
ND coaching job is a death trap
 6 years ago '09        #33
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,435 | Props total: 12370 12370
 hooligun said:
ND coaching job is a death trap
In the past I would have said you have lost your monkey a.ss licking mind! But, the last four coaches are all retired or not head coaches anymore. It is your last big payday and then down you go it seems lately.

Oh well, we still owned the Trojans last year.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #34
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
 6 years ago '04        #35
Wheezy1281 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 77 77
reminds me of when my coach ripped into me during one game in college and told me "i'm not good enough to play division 10"

ha that sh*t will completely fu*k with your head...nothing wrong with coaching hard, but when you got a coach that is parading in your ear and totally destroying all your confidence, it does nothing but hurt the entire team

needs to just wait until the next day when all the coaches destroy your self esteem when watching the film, hahah damn that sh*t was brutal, M/A's are the death of your conditioning!
 6 years ago '04        #36
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,015 | Props total: 87 87
 Fly 2ndComing said:
In the past I would have said you have lost your monkey a.ss licking mind! But, the last four coaches are all retired or not head coaches anymore. It is your last big payday and then down you go it seems lately.

Oh well, we still owned the Trojans last year.

[pic - click to view]

I am still salty about that drop
 6 years ago '09        #37
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
That was a hard game to watch from the start. Coach should be yelling at himself for starting Christ instead of Rees.
 6 years ago '06        #38
FullTimeHustla 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,737 | Props total: 2063 2063
 TH35 said:
Willingham could recruit but he wasn't a good coach.
hmmm waht coach and notre damn couldnt recruit? go check them so called rankings they been in the top every damn year
 6 years ago '04        #39
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
Isaiah Pead, Zach Collaros get Cincinnati rolling early in romp of Austin Peay

CINCINNATI -- Isaiah Pead ran for Cincinnati's first two touchdowns Saturday night, and Zach Collaros threw for the next four -- all in the first half -- leading the Bearcats to a 72-10 victory over Austin Peay.

The Bearcats dominated an Ohio Valley Conference team that has only eight seniors, scoring the third-most points in their history.

Cincinnati scored on six of its seven first-half possessions against a defense that features one senior starter. Pead ran 40 yards for a touchdown on the Bearcats' first play. He also scored on a 13-yard run and finished with 87 yards.

Collaros, the Big East's top returning passer, played only the first half and was 12 of 19 for 134 yards. His 34-yard pass to D.J. Woods completed a 95-yard drive in the second quarter. Collaros also threw a pair of touchdown passes to Anthony McClung in the last 39 seconds of the first half for a 41-0 lead.

Austin Peay is coming off a 2-9 season and has dropped its last nine games overall.

Cincinnati is coming off a 4-8 season that took much of the buzz out of the football program. After Brian Kelly left for Notre Dame, the Bearcats went back to losing games in front of small home crowds.

Their opener in coach Butch Jones' second season was much better, though played in front of a crowd of 23,282. Last year, they went to Fresno State and got beat 28-14 in 94-degree heat, wearing down as the game went along. No such problems on Saturday in 93-degree weather against an overmatched opponent.

Austin Peay has only 18 winning seasons in its 74 years of football. This one started badly.

Cincinnati won the coin toss, and freshman Ralph David Abernathy IV returned the kickoff 60 yards. On the Bearcats' first play, Collaros handed off to Pead and threw a downfield block on safety Amius Smith, opening the way for the Big East's top returning runner to go 40 yards untouched.

The Bearcats had a 14-play, 95-yard drive in the second quarter that left the Governors' defense running on fumes. Collaros threw a 34-yard pass to D.J. Woods, who ran past cornerback Sheldon Wade to make the catch for a 27-0 lead.

The half also ended badly for Austin Peay.

Collaros threw a 39-yard touchdown pass to McClung with 39 seconds left, and Cincinnati recovered a fumble on the kickoff. Austin Peay dropped seven defenders into pass coverage, but Collaros found McClung wide open in the middle of the field for a 29-yard touchdown that made it 41-0.

Cincinnati went with its reserves in the second half.

Austin Peay's Jake Ryan was 16 of 23 for 150 yards with two sacks, a fumble and two interceptions that went off his receivers' hands.
 6 years ago '09        #40
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
what a piece of sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago