Leaked Best Buy Document Reveals iPhone 5 Info

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-05-2011, 04:19 AM         #21
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 27Lives said:
So if this drops on October, then the Iphone 6 drops on February?
Second of nevurary.
 09-05-2011, 07:13 AM         #22
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
I'm still pissed that Iphone is whoring itself to all the carries now make me not even want to get the I5 as a iphone user since day 1 this sh*t makes me sick its gonna get fu*ked up like the droid.

plus isnt the I6 coming out like top of year or little later why waste my upgrade on I5
cause AT&T is fukkin a.ss cheeks then again iphone is also a.ss cheeks
 6 years ago '04        #23
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
either way I'll have this fu*ker next month and cannot wait
 6 years ago '08        #24
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,805 | Props total: 12464 12464
 finishim said:
either way I'll have this fu*ker next month and cannot wait
this.

And fu*k the packers with an aids infected d!ck :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '06        #25
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 949 949
Will it have 4g?
 6 years ago '04        #26
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
this.

And fu*k the packers with an aids infected d!ck :dancingcool:
:doglaugh:
 6 years ago '10        #27
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1121 1121
Why are people hype on a phone that by all reports, won't be 4G, thus will have significantly slower speeds than most phones on the market?
 6 years ago '04        #28
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 onlybuilt1906 said:
Why are people hype on a phone that by all reports, won't be 4G, thus will have significantly slower speeds than most phones on the market?
well, this day n age, depending on where you're from, most people use wifi over their network, and even then, 4g isn't offered EVERYWHERE, so that's a drawback as well, and it's a new apple phone with supposedly a bigger screen, slimmer, and faster, people are interested in upgrading phones every year these days, are comfortable with the iPhone and apple, so why not
 6 years ago '04        #29
187Proof 470 heat pts470
space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 6371 6371
 jeehtoven said:
September 30 - Presales
October 7 - Official Launch

Mark my words.
Yessir.
 6 years ago '04        #30
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 WiLL i AM said:
what are you talkin about
ignore me man, I was reading the G-unit's quote in your post and went to respond.
 6 years ago '04        #31
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,700 | Props total: 436 436
Apple taking forever. iOS 5 is on its 7th beta already lol. We are getting closer tho.

If they release it the 1st week of October, they would usually do announcement like 2-3 weeks ahead and show the phones features
 6 years ago '04        #32
187Proof 470 heat pts470
space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 6371 6371
Damn, maybe not until October 21st now?.....

[pic - click to view]

We’ve just been tipped off this evening to a Best Buy location that’s been scheduled to have a mysterious “Apple fixture” installed on Friday, October 21st. That lines up nicely with some of the most recent iPhone 5 rumors pointing to a mid-October release, and considering that we’re already in September and we don’t have a press event on the books yet, October availability is looking more likely by the day.

To be clear, this isn’t a run-of-the-mill installation for the big box — our tipster tells us that the request that a manager be on-hand at 6AM is out of the ordinary (they usually show up at 7AM for inventory), and that a similar arrangement was scheduled for the iPhone 4 launch. While it seems strange that thousands of retail employees could potentially be clued into iPhone availability over six weeks in advance, the language in Best Buy’s system is sufficiently vague so that it could technically be anything. It’s just hard to ignore the correlation to the mid-October rumors, particularly when the Wall Street Journal‘s throwing its weight behind them.

On a related note, our tipster tells us that Best Buy Mobile managers have a meeting scheduled for October 10th to “discuss upcoming BIG release dates” (emphasis his). a.ssuming we get an Apple press event for the new iPhone a few weeks in advance, the managers would be well aware of the release date in time to discuss it at that meeting, so that’d support a release on or around the 21st, too.

We’ll pass on more as we get it — and in the meantime, it couldn’t hurt to mark this one down as a date to watch in your calendar.

SOURCE:
 6 years ago '05        #33
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,497 | Props total: 1358 1358
well they do release them on Friday's
i wonder if this counts for Canada or if were going to have to wait until the end of the month

i need one bad, my phone's beat up now
 6 years ago '04        #34
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
IDK what store THAT is...but we open at 9 on mon-thurs and managers be there at 6AM.

And trust me, it's going to be pre orders Sept. 30; launch Oct 7. Apple is NOT missing that black friday and xmas money.

when the fu*k else could they drop the sh*t? They're already 3.5 months late if they drop it then...and most people who copped the 3gs are ready to upgrade...do you think they don't know this?

the longer it takes the better for me...idgaf...

and yes, all 3 carriers will have the bi*ch from jump.

furthermore smh @ n*ggas leaking this sh*t like they won't get fired...my statements are just guesses...Apple/BBY/ATT/VZW/Sprint have ALL been told to STFU and lie...which is why i'm guessing...i know NO concrete info...

Last edited by Kalon; 09-06-2011 at 01:20 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #35
Rockobox 76 heat pts76 OP
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 Kalon said:
IDK what store THAT is...but we open at 9 on mon-thurs and managers be there at 6AM.

And trust me, it's going to be Oct 7. Apple is NOT missing that black friday and xmas money.
With that logic, they could release October 21st and still not miss that Black Friday and XMas money
 09-06-2011, 01:49 AM         #36
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rockobox said:
With that logic, they could release October 21st and still not miss that Black Friday and XMas money
Yeah, I didn't get that either. I mean, Apple tells people to stfu all the time.
 09-06-2011, 10:38 AM         #37
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do they keep adding numbers on to the new models. What's wrong with just calling it an iPhone. It has to be one of those "brain hacks" marketers use. I would a.ssume if they dropped the number people wouldn't feel as compelled to think that the one they have is somehow useless now. You never hear about a MacBook Pro5. Mind contro... I mean marketing is really the devils work man. As a share holder tho, I am not complaining.
 09-06-2011, 11:12 AM         #38
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was good until some n*gga upped something about October 21st...I'mma act like I didn't see that.

80sbabyent said:
Why do they keep adding numbers on to the new models. What's wrong with just calling it an iPhone. It has to be one of those "brain hacks" marketers use. I would a.ssume if they dropped the number people wouldn't feel as compelled to think that the one they have is somehow useless now. You never hear about a MacBook Pro5. Mind contro... I mean marketing is really the devils work man. As a share holder tho, I am not complaining.
Because there's a difference between a Playstation and PS3...just like if I talk about the Steelers winning the Superbowl, you'll ask which one...WTF are you talking about?
 6 years ago '04        #39
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 80sbabyent said:
this is a common trend in the electronic world
 6 years ago '05        #40
Rockobox 76 heat pts76 OP
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

more Photoshop wonders

looks pretty close considering all the info we already have.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago