Floyd Mayweather Mad about episode 2 of 24/7/... calls DeLaHoya a Cross dresser & Druggie... (pic)

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-05-2011, 01:20 AM         #61
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's right

This episode was wack

Ortiz personality in general is wack

It should just be a 30 min episode of Floyd
 6 years ago '09        #62
jennymocha 
space
space
$130 | Props total: 9 9
Victor Ortiz makes me uneasy, seems like he is a fraud. He tries to seem humble but I can tell thats not the case. It seems like he wants to be like Floyd or something and is jealous.
 6 years ago '04        #63
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
damn hbo got mayweather pissed will showtime give him that crazy Mike Tyson type deal they did back in the day to get him over there..... if mayweather go to showtime that would be crazy for boxing...
 6 years ago '07        #64
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,077 | Props total: 30405 30405
 FEDEXKINKO said:
I disagree man DeLaHomo lost to Tito Trinidad, Shane Mosley, Bernard Hopkins, Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao......THIS SAYS TO ME WHENEVER DE LA HOYA HAD TO f!ght SOMEONe OTHER THAN STEVIE FORBES HE LOST.......He never ducked the big f!ghts but he never won em either!
 RustyLorcin said:
Did you watch the De la hoya vs Trinidad f!ght? if you get the guys from the boxing forum to agree with this i will just delete my screen name from Boxden forever, i re watched that f!ght 2 days ago and Oscar won 9 rounds, except the 4th, 11th and 12th, he was robbed.

Watch all the parts

outkast said:
U talk about robbed, Sweet Pea was robbed he beat de la hoya back in 97
Oscar got robbed with the Mosley rematch and the Tito f!ght

but

He robbed Sturm, Quartey, and Sweet Pea
 6 years ago '06        #65
FullTimeHustla 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,669 | Props total: 1905 1905
 S.TEX said:
I feel bad for floyd stans, this dude is constantly putting a foot in his mouth. He's talking his sh*t right now, next week he's giving love to dude.

The Game, pt. 2
putting his foot in his mouth last time i checked the kid is undefeated:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '06        #66
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 FEDEXKINKO said:
I disagree man DeLaHomo lost to Tito Trinidad, Shane Mosley, Bernard Hopkins, Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao......THIS SAYS TO ME WHENEVER DE LA HOYA HAD TO f!ght SOMEONe OTHER THAN STEVIE FORBES HE LOST.......He never ducked the big f!ghts but he never won em either!
True but at least he made the big f!ghts happen.
 6 years ago '06        #67
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
 ant30ant33 said:
damn hbo got mayweather pissed will showtime give him that crazy Mike Tyson type deal they did back in the day to get him over there..... if mayweather go to showtime that would be crazy for boxing...
That would hurt Mayweather,he's not as popular as Tyson was.
 6 years ago '05        #68
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 six6nine9wpk said:
Is it just me or does mayweather look slower.....?
 6 years ago '06        #69
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
He might be slower,you never can tell in training because all f!ghters look good in training,we will have to wait till the bell rings to find out.
 6 years ago '06        #70
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
Ortiz is not that good.If Floyd lose this f!ght its because of father time more than anything else
 6 years ago '09        #71
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
mayweather is gonna catch a body
 6 years ago '05        #72
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
Floyd needs to STFU, not everyone wants to see a whole episode of him burnign money or acting like an ignorant dumb sh*t.

I thought the first two episodes were good.
 6 years ago '05        #73
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 BearWalken79 said:
Ortiz is not that good.If Floyd lose this f!ght its because of father time more than anything else
You already trying to make excuses incase he gets beats
 09-05-2011, 12:10 PM         #74
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Floyd runnin that mouth as usual, as long as he wins he can keep talking.

And lol @ this clown tryin to turn this into a racial issue "Blacks go through struggles and always rise"
 6 years ago '08        #75
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
mayweather is gonna win, but i think it's gonna be close....floyd can talk sh*t all day, he's undefeated, until someone beats him, you cant hate...
 6 years ago '11        #76
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
Mayweather sounds like an ignorant kid going on a twitter rant...smh.
 6 years ago '07        #77
760 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,427 | Props total: 438 438
stop bi*chin stop cryin
 6 years ago '06        #78
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 18863 18863
when he was jogging talmbout WTF has the world come to and all that it was the funniest part of the whole episode... and I enjoyed it b/c De la Hoya was over there trying to sh*t on Money May's wins earlier in the show wwhen he was talkin to Ortiz...

It's truly amazing how the hype machne in boxing works... anyone who knows boxing knows that Ortiz winning is a longshot if that, and yet everyone is talkin about this f!ght... what a joke...
 09-05-2011, 02:32 PM         #79
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 arthurmack27 said:
floyd and his act is boring. dude owes de la hoya his life. oscar put him on the map by letting him f!ght him. floyd, as great as he was and is, wasnt selling f!ghts for sh*t. no one cared for the guy. dont believe me? go check his ppv numbers before the de la hoya f!ght. he just needed to face someone with a huge name to give him a platform to run his mouth. now that he accomplished that, he thinks hes god.
Oscar is not responsible for mayweathers fame, mayweather is, so cut the bullsh*t, mayweather was the man before he fought Oscar and he's the man now. You"re talking about the past when the fact remains is that he's the top selling boxer in professional boxing RIGHT NOW when it comes to PPV numbers. There was a time Oscar wasn't pulling in huge PPV numbers as well, no f!ghter does that coming into the pros, you have to earn your fans and earn those sales.
 6 years ago '08        #80
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 593 593
 Tommy_Bunz said:
Oscar is not responsible for mayweathers fame, mayweather is, so cut the bullsh*t, mayweather was the man before he fought Oscar and he's the man now. You"re talking about the past when the fact remains is that he's the top selling boxer in professional boxing RIGHT NOW when it comes to PPV numbers. There was a time Oscar wasn't pulling in huge PPV numbers as well, no f!ghter does that coming into the pros, you have to earn your fans and earn those sales.
Oscar made the most money out of any boxer in the history of the sport, his PPV numbers were crazy, Mayweather was average at best in terms of PPV numbers before the Oscar f!ght, Mayweather will not even accumulate 1\3rd of the wealth Oscar made throughout his career, don't ask me how the fu*k he was such a big draw, i don't get it but he was.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago