Floyd Mayweather Mad about episode 2 of 24/7/... calls DeLaHoya a Cross dresser & Druggie... (pic)

most viewed right now
 170
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 120
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 114
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-04-2011, 08:23 PM         #41
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel bad for floyd stans, this dude is constantly putting a foot in his mouth. He's talking his sh*t right now, next week he's giving love to dude.

The Game, pt. 2
 6 years ago '05        #42
FEDEXKINKO 
space
space
space
$488 | Props total: 3 3
 RustyLorcin said:
do you watch boxing? i'm not a de la hoya fan at all, but the motherfu*ker was extremely good in his prime.



this version of de la hoya is a ATG in his weight class, I still think he is a homo, but he was a good boxer.
I disagree man DeLaHomo lost to Tito Trinidad, Shane Mosley, Bernard Hopkins, Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao......THIS SAYS TO ME WHENEVER DE LA HOYA HAD TO f!ght SOMEONe OTHER THAN STEVIE FORBES HE LOST.......He never ducked the big f!ghts but he never won em either!
 09-04-2011, 09:21 PM         #43
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FEDEXKINKO said:
I disagree man DeLaHomo lost to Tito Trinidad, Shane Mosley, Bernard Hopkins, Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao......THIS SAYS TO ME WHENEVER DE LA HOYA HAD TO f!ght SOMEONe OTHER THAN STEVIE FORBES HE LOST.......He never ducked the big f!ghts but he never won em either!
oh sh*t you got a point right there
 6 years ago '07        #44
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,095 | Props total: 30463 30463
 Sizzler01 said:
who was the nucca on here trying to argue with me that Floyd controls what goes on 24/7? stand up and be counted

this f!ght has no buzz and 24/7 is boring I think they need to visit Canelo's, Morales' camps to spice thing up this is a great card they need to promote it better

I know for a fact that a request was made by the mayweather camp to hold a specific part of that argument out of the show.... and, the part did not make it in the show.
 6 years ago '05        #45
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$10,991 | Props total: 10699 10699
 stogz said:
I know for a fact that a request was made by the mayweather camp to hold a specific part of that argument out of the show.... and, the part did not make it in the show.
What is this part you speak of??
 09-04-2011, 09:39 PM         #46
22k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChickzNKickz said:
What is this part you speak of??
Probably something about Floyd Jr's past or maybe one of his cases that is going on right now. Other people were joking around saying that it had something to do with Leonard Ellerbe and Floyd but I hope that's not true.
 6 years ago '07        #47
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,095 | Props total: 30463 30463
 ChickzNKickz said:
What is this part you speak of??
 22k said:
Probably something about Floyd Jr's past or maybe one of his cases that is going on right now. Other people were joking around saying that it had something to do with Leonard Ellerbe and Floyd but I hope that's not true.
No no.... I was just told that the argument between sr and jr wasn't so short and sweet as it looked on tv. It is surprising that they kept jr calling his dad "f*ggot" in though... but editing other stuff out.
 6 years ago '08        #48
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 593 593
 FEDEXKINKO said:
I disagree man DeLaHomo lost to Tito Trinidad, Shane Mosley, Bernard Hopkins, Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao......THIS SAYS TO ME WHENEVER DE LA HOYA HAD TO f!ght SOMEONe OTHER THAN STEVIE FORBES HE LOST.......He never ducked the big f!ghts but he never won em either!

Did you watch the De la hoya vs Trinidad f!ght? if you get the guys from the boxing forum to agree with this i will just delete my screen name from Boxden forever, i re watched that f!ght 2 days ago and Oscar won 9 rounds, except the 4th, 11th and 12th, he was robbed.

Watch all the parts


[video - click to view]



Last edited by RustyLorcin; 09-04-2011 at 10:09 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #49
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 1046 1046
 stogz said:
I know for a fact that a request was made by the mayweather camp to hold a specific part of that argument out of the show.... and, the part did not make it in the show.
yeah i noticed an edit in the argument
 6 years ago '06        #50
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$10,721 | Props total: 1786 1786
 Sizzler01 said:
and im tired of Vic telling that story about when he was 9 years old he would give Mayweather his first loss, so this nucca knew when he was 9 that they would be in the same weight class and floyd would be active and undefeated
I was confused on that also
 09-04-2011, 10:59 PM         #51
Kushton Slater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rai09 said:
aren't you a bright one
 6 years ago '08        #52
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23353 23353
Roger mayweather>>>>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '08        #53
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23353 23353
 Sizzler01 said:
and im tired of Vic telling that story about when he was 9 years old he would give Mayweather his first loss, so this nucca knew when he was 9 that they would be in the same weight class and floyd would be active and undefeated
dudes a liar, Floyd was 19 when supposedly said that. Floyd didn't have his first pro f!ght until he was 19. He didn't even have a win streak at that point in hi career. And where he get cable from to even know who Maywather was at 9? Wasn't he supposed to starving in a trailer around that age?
 6 years ago '06        #54
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
gotta strange feeling ortiz is gonna win... not sure why just do.
 6 years ago '05        #55
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 1046 1046
 Arson said:
dudes a liar, Floyd was 19 when supposedly said that. Floyd didn't have his first pro f!ght until he was 19. He didn't even have a win streak at that point in hi career. And where he get cable from to even know who Maywather was at 9? Wasn't he supposed to starving in a trailer around that age?


it would be ok if he said it once folks would just dismiss it, but he keeps saying ... I didn't believe his story about when he saw his dad and his pops called him names and said something about his tattoo on his back, so he got it covered up come on Vic
 6 years ago '08        #56
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 arthurmack27 said:
floyd and his act is boring. dude owes de la hoya his life. oscar put him on the map by letting him f!ght him. floyd, as great as he was and is, wasnt selling f!ghts for sh*t. no one cared for the guy. dont believe me? go check his ppv numbers before the de la hoya f!ght. he just needed to face someone with a huge name to give him a platform to run his mouth. now that he accomplished that, he thinks hes god.


fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t.
 Clutch City Kid said:
wtf this fool Gayweather doing out jogging in boxers???? dude is a fu*king moron
You mad f*ggot?
 6 years ago '05        #57
outkast 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$335 | Props total: 164 164
 RustyLorcin said:
Did you watch the De la hoya vs Trinidad f!ght? if you get the guys from the boxing forum to agree with this i will just delete my screen name from Boxden forever, i re watched that f!ght 2 days ago and Oscar won 9 rounds, except the 4th, 11th and 12th, he was robbed.

Watch all the parts

U talk about robbed, Sweet Pea was robbed he beat de la hoya back in 97
 6 years ago '08        #58
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 593 593
 outkast said:
U talk about robbed, Sweet Pea was robbed he beat de la hoya back in 97
hmm yeah who doesn't know this?
 6 years ago '10        #59
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
We are tired of Victor Ortiz story about his struggles. Its Boring now. Blacks go through life struggles all the time and always RISE

pretty bold hyperbolic statement, mr. mayweather
 6 years ago '05        #60
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
man 10 year age different and floyd hasn't had a f!ght in 2 years??? i know he be clowing but when the cams is off i know he train hard, but i hope so cause one day he is gonna lose just hope its not 9/17
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy