Krept and Konan- Otis (Remix) 1.2 MILLION VIEWS IN 22 HOURS. The Newest Craze?

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '07        #41
StrictlyBiznez 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$890 | Props total: 56 56
Our government is just as corrupt. Our blind prime minister follows the faulty leadership of Mr. Obama and kisses his a.ss. Fact is, that song and myself do not hate the American people, we hate your government.
 6 years ago '05        #42
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 StrictlyBiznez said:
Our government is just as corrupt. Our blind prime minister follows the faulty leadership of Mr. Obama and kisses his a.ss. Fact is, that song and myself do not hate the American people, we hate your government.
1st and foremost Your Prime Minster clearly doesn't follow my government, anytime a wedding dealing with YOUR prince is broadcasted nation wide on our airwaves, newspapers, and any other media accessible by the our news companies. clearly, your government would have more influence on our's. but beyond that, let's not throw rocks while inside a glass kingdom, the glass could be harmful.
 6 years ago '07        #43
space
space
Let's consider history, shall we? When your as*hole of a president back in 03 decided to bomb Iraq, Blair decided to kiss his a.ss and agree wasting millions of tax money on a war that had NOTHING to do with us. 9/11 was a tragic incident, no doubt, but UK had no reason to enter that apart from to kiss George Bush's a.ss. Now we're helping you guys bomb the likes of Libya, why? Because our government is under the delusion that your government is all knowing.
Wills and Kate was nothing more than a commercial international stageshow, our Royal Family has virtually no power in this country any more. The only reason they still exist is tradition.
 09-04-2011, 05:37 PM         #44
DL95 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StrictlyBiznez said:

Watch this and tell me UK hiphop is wack. This man and Krept and Konan stand out.
I watch this sh*t and THIS IS fu*kING WACK most uk rappers rap like their coughing up something
 6 years ago '05        #45
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 StrictlyBiznez said:
Let's consider history, shall we? When your as*hole of a president back in 03 decided to bomb Iraq, Blair decided to kiss his a.ss and agree wasting millions of tax money on a war that had NOTHING to do with us. 9/11 was a tragic incident, no doubt, but UK had no reason to enter that apart from to kiss George Bush's a.ss. Now we're helping you guys bomb the likes of Libya, why? Because our government is under the delusion that your government is all knowing.
Wills and Kate was nothing more than a commercial international stageshow, our Royal Family has virtually no power in this country any more. The only reason they still exist is tradition.
LMAO.

So then my question is why aren't you working to get into the parliament, become a parliament member and make an active change for the better?

Your government joined in because it wanted to, not for the disillusioned reason you typed up. Stop trying to blame YOUR government act's and actions on mine, neither 1 of our governments are innocent or perfect. so stop pointing fingers.

Edited to Add: and k!ll that, "it's tradition" b.s. because it's more than tradition. tea and crumpets is tradition, double decker busses....THAT's tradition, Soccer Hooligans thats tradition. I know not 1 country who actively acknowledges a family as royal, and labels them princess, princes, kings and queens and claim "it's tradition" lmao.

Last edited by RNOTY; 09-04-2011 at 05:42 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #46
space
space
I'm in law school, bro. Fact is, if it wasn't for the colour of my skin I would make active decisions to do so.
 6 years ago '05        #47
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 StrictlyBiznez said:
I'm in law school, bro. Fact is, if it wasn't for the colour of my skin I would make active decisions to do so.
fu*k the color of ur skin, you keep allowing something as insignificant as the color of your Epidermis determine what you can and can't do, you might as well buy your burial plot right now and move in a few decades early.
 6 years ago '05        #48
Black Moses 
space
space
$1,541 | Props total: 408 408
sh*t is wack, watched a minute of it and x'd out. At least SAS accents are understandable. i couldn't make out a word these n*ggas was sayin
 6 years ago '07        #49
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
lemme save this with some actual good UK rappers

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #50
R Dot 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,866 | Props total: 1055 1055

[video - click to view]

Man you british n*ggaz need to quit, nobody is feeling that sh*t outside your country
 6 years ago '11        #51
Rishi P 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 49 49
LOL @ this intro these idiots are too much i can't even listen to the track intro was jokes...yeah english rappers aren't that appealing with that accent some are ok i guess i dunno
 09-04-2011, 08:41 PM         #52
SUHNAMI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

this dudes sicker and hes from the UK
 6 years ago '05        #53
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 R Dot said:

Man you british n*ggaz need to quit, nobody is feeling that sh*t outside your country

When I seen that episode that sh*t had me rolling.

n*gga was stupid but gangster as fu*k with it, said "fu*k your shoes with the belt buckle on it"
 6 years ago '10        #54
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,280 | Props total: 23789 23789
 Arson said:
someones putting their F5 key to good use
 6 years ago '07        #55
space
space
haters gon hate. Which rapper do you know got 3 milli views in a day? Keep in mind these guys are UNSIGNED. Not even Jay Z got that when he dropped his video LOL, and secondly F5 stopped working about 3 years ago and finally, in case some retard points it out, they didnt buy their views because they were on the YouTube front page and woulda got banned if they did.

Let some young guys have their shine.
 6 years ago '10        #56
gbigham82 
space
space
space
$1,095 | Props total: 1 1
nooooooooooo pleaseeeeeeeeee sumbody save me from hearing shyt
like this noooooooooooo
 6 years ago '04        #57
EKEK 825 heat pts825
space
space
$7,070 | Props total: 1390 1390
 StrictlyBiznez said:
LOL wtf, you retarded or sumthin? Check the video views, this IS the next SAS. They've got 1/12th of Jay Z's views in ONE DAY. But haters gon' hate.
so you guys honestly don't know about companies that sell fake count views to new artist?...
 6 years ago '10        #58
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,303 | Props total: 1495 1495
 StrictlyBiznez said:
On a level, society is so Americanised these days it's not even funny. You refuse to accept anything different from an American accent. It's like as soon as you hear the word 'British', your ears shut off. It's stupid and actually ignorant, you should open your mind to all forms of hiphop if youre a 'true' hiphop fan. Smh.

[pic - click to view]

16 Year Old Rapper From the UK

lawlzzz
 6 years ago '06        #59
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
:ahh: yea pretty cray !
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now