Time for the Real game of the Week: Miami Hurricanes vs Maryland Terps - Labor Day Special

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #801
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 Cheeze said:

If Miller gets holes he's gone. He looked even faster tonight. he gets 7 yards jogging it seems then once he gets open he has another gear. I'm hoping they give him the bulk of the carries against OSU cause he coulda had a lot more big runs if he got some of James' carries.

Miller gonna be scary good for, hopefully, the next 2 yrs at Miami. Morris needs to make progressions tho he eyed the receiver down at the end. He gotta hit the deep ball too tho. Opening play he over threw dude and another time he over threw someone else. TB3 won't let those balls be over thrown with his speed.

Season is promising considering what they were missing in one game.

DrX said:
ej is slot wr waiting to happen, osu is done in the future to....osu football = Michigan basketball now

sh*t is over
<<<<#5 is Ohio State's future........as far as the NCAA.... stop holding your breath, OSU gave itself a harsher penalty than NCAA would have, the most that can/would happen is the loss of a few schollys.....after watching the freshman make plays on Saturday, Im not bothered and it helps when ur AD has friends on the committee....

Now on Sept 17th, it's gonna be a close game. Bauserman still sucks and I dont have any confidence that he can win vs. MIA especially if MIA can shut down the run.........on the other hand OSU's defense looks fast and maybe better than last years......but OSU still has another game to go, so I dont wanna get too far ahead

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 09-05-2011 at 10:59 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #802
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,491 | Props total: 9780 9780
lost money
 6 years ago '05        #803
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,106 | Props total: 3542 3542
..............:rofl2:
 09-05-2011, 11:00 PM         #804
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
<<<<#5 is Ohio State's future........as far as the NCAA.... stop holding your breath, OSU gave itself a harsher penalty than NCAA would have, the most that can/would happen is the loss of a few schollys.....after watching the freshman make plays on Saturday, Im not bothered and it helps when ur AD has friends on the committee....

Now on Sept 17th, it's gonna be a close game. Bauserman still sucks and I dont have any confidence that he can win vs. MIA........on the other hand OSU's defense looks fast and maybe better than last years......but OSU still has another game to go, so I dont wanna get too far ahead
ignored ur opinion, im only interested in seeing ur brea$t..u atleast ur smart enough to know that mia gonna kick yall a.ss
 6 years ago '09        #805
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 The Bully said:
my unranked team just lost a close one on the road with missing starters

your alleged BCS sleeper got slapped back to reality

You are 0-1 in ACC play, we haven't played a conference game yet

VaTech went 0-2 but both losses were BEFORE league play. Huge difference

but you a miami T-shirt fan so I don't expect you to think
 6 years ago '04        #806
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 The Bully said:
notice how jacon ducked my post

real talk, that n*gga javon is a deadbeat daddy he mistakenly put up a picture of his kids once, and they looked like something out of a feed the children commercial. nikkas had flies all around they face and shyt

nikka spends more on dog chow for his poodle than he does on food for a kids, what a damn shame:disdain2:
Jesus....
 09-05-2011, 11:00 PM         #807
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:

Now on Sept 17th, it's gonna be a close game. Bauserman still sucks and I dont have any confidence that he can win vs. MIA........on the other hand OSU's defense looks fast and maybe better than last years......but OSU still has another game to go, so I dont wanna get too far ahead
ignored ur opinion, im only interested in seeing ur brea$t.. atleast ur smart enough to know that mia gonna kick yall a.ss
 6 years ago '09        #808
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 DrX said:
ignored ur opinion, im only interested in seeing ur brea$t..
 6 years ago '04        #809
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
hurts like a bi*ch but well whatever on to the next one... we definitely needed at least Forston or Ojomo in our DL tonight; we were not getting any penetration whatsoever up the middle. Our LBs are on point though, Perryman played great, only a true freshman and the kid is already balling like a junior Gaines and Cookie Buchanan, who was our best LB out there was flying sideline to sideline. All this without Spence.

The missed tackles at the beginning of the game were a concern though... then we started tackling a bit better but still.

VT is definitely gonna be one of the best safeties at the end of this year when it's all said and done. Got beat once but then played flawlessly the rest of the game.

MillerTime is scary... that boy can flat out run the ball. Disappointed that Mike James basically cost us the game with that fu*king fumble but i'll give him a pass....

Despite the pick 6 that cost us the game, Morris played pretty good. Nice strong arm, accurate passes. Our receivers are REALLY good. Finally Streeter is out of the Shannon doghouse and he proved it. Allen Hurns is gonna be a monster and that catch by Byrd late in the 4th quarter sh*t was nasty.

Finally it seems like we have a coach in place... Golden Goon is definitely the n*gga that's gonna take us over the top. No more quiet, arms crossed radio head coach figure on the sidelines. I like the west coast offense by Fisch, short passes, accurate and run the ball. D'Onofrio fu*king didn't adjust... he had to play man to man the whole fu*king game not zone... it was too fu*king obvious. But i understand why he didn't do that... our corners just aren't good enough to take on WRs on man to man the entire game; not with Ray Ray out.. we were gonna get r*ped on the air tonight man to man or playing zone or cover 2.... McGee got bombed and Mike Williams played ok we're wayy too thin at CB right now it's ridiculous.

I like what i saw.. despite the bullsh*t penalties.. sh*t needs to get fixed. Golden didn't have the luxury of sending motherfu*kers to the bench because they were fu*king up i'm sure he would've done so if he had a full roster to play with.
 09-05-2011, 11:03 PM         #810
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Now on Sept 17th, it's gonna be a close game. Bauserman still sucks and I dont have any confidence that he can win vs. MIA especially if MIA can shut down the run.........on the other hand OSU's defense looks fast and maybe better than last years......but OSU still has another game to go, so I dont wanna get too far ahead
I wouldn't trust him either. MIA shut down the run for the most part against a pretty good runner with 3 starters on the d-line missing. sucks they won't get a game in before with them to see how they play but the defense will look drastically different with the real starters back in.
 6 years ago '04        #811
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,020 | Props total: 2910 2910
 DrX said:
ignored ur opinion, im only interested in seeing ur brea$t..
 6 years ago '09        #812
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,076 | Props total: 1813 1813
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:

You off that sauce.

He ain't no Miller (and he ain't even "there" yet his self) but he got enough poise to shred them boys. Stop it.
 6 years ago '04        #813
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
it's so fu*king funny how everyone really just ignores the most moronic poster on bx... junior gay he keep posting and no one pays any attention

The Bully said:
my pops is in great shape and eats 3 full meals a day:applause:

unfortunately, i can't say the same for your kids
ouch :owned:
 6 years ago '04        #814
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,020 | Props total: 2910 2910
 Cap Peeler said:
it's so fu*king funny how everyone really just ignores the most moronic poster on bx... junior gay he keep posting and no one pays any attention

ouch :owned:
after FSU's first loss he'll be ghost....then he'll magically pop up weeks later and act like nothing happened
 6 years ago '04        #815
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,340 | Props total: 8417 8417
@fauxjohnmadden
Even Miami football teams can't hold onto the lead in the 4th quarter.

@Hurricane_Tommy
The pussification of the Miami Hurricanes fan base in NYC is underway. I swear I'm sick of these preppy LI douchebags that graduate from UM!
 6 years ago '04        #816
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:
I don't think Miami fans should feel as good as they are

Maryland has nothing but 2 and 3 star talent...that's what Miami's back ups are

so the talent on the field was even and ya still lost...coaching and QB play was even too

and those uniforms are fu*kin dope...they were just different so it was jarring when you first saw them but by the end of the game, you should be able to see the good in them
stars don't mean sh*t... stop tryna be junior gay... experience is what matters the most more often than not.

Up until monday this week, we were practing the entire team including the players that were gonna be suspended. We got depleted on the defensive side (DL most importantly) and it showed. No Ojomo, no Forston (and two other interior DL injured for the game), no Olivier Vernon (Our best passrusher this year) = Tom O'bryan didn't get sacked once and the CBs, inexperienced as hell had to deal with covering receivers for more than 5 seconds. May I add that our 3rd team AA safety and LB were also suspended

So basically, last call and we had to gameplan with only one week with a defense that featured 6 freshman players at one point in an away game on primetime against a team that went 9-4 last year and returned almost every player. We were bound to have a long night but we played good enough until the end with the inexperience.

Hats off to MD and Edsal. I always liked that cat as a coach and he's doing a good job overthere. However this game would've been completely different if we had all of our players playing in it.
 6 years ago '05        #817
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 DrX said:
ignored ur opinion, im only interested in seeing ur brea$t..u atleast ur smart enough to know that mia gonna kick yall a.ss

I said that.

:fryingpan:
 6 years ago '07        #818
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3235 3235
Miami fans thought they were going to win
 6 years ago '05        #819
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Section80 said:
You off that sauce.

He ain't no Miller (and he ain't even "there" yet his self) but he got enough poise to shred them boys. Stop it.
You out yo damn mind!!! If Bauserman steps back to throw 30 times vs. MIA imma CRINGE!

Bauserman and shred in the same sentence?

Poise? ......yea he showed alot of fu*kin heart vs Akron.
 09-05-2011, 11:20 PM         #820
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You take that sh*t back right now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy