Time for the Real game of the Week: Miami Hurricanes vs Maryland Terps - Labor Day Special

most viewed right now
 155
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 92
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-04-2011, 12:20 AM         #21
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LightsOut said:
You obviously don't recall 1993!
oh yeah all the way back in 93

just looked at the records again, and since then, you guys went on a drought till 2005 of never winning it outright

co-champion ftw
 6 years ago '04        #22
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 Cheeze said:
oh yeah all the way back in 93

just looked at the records again, and since then, you guys went on a drought till 2005 of never winning it outright

co-champion ftw
Like I said in the other thread which you "didn't see"...our record vs common opponents since you left for the gayCC sh*ts on you.

It's just a product of coaching though. U no doubt had a sh*tload of NFL talent, but Coker and Shannon ran you into the ground. Say what you want about Rich Rod, but after he had 3 years to get his players into the system at WVU we consistently ran train. We were average with Stewart but now we got Holgorsen I'm 98% sure we're going undefeated this year. fu*k LSU.
 09-04-2011, 12:35 AM         #23
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LightsOut said:
Like I said in the other thread which you "didn't see"...our record vs common opponents since you left for the gayCC sh*ts on you.

It's just a product of coaching though. U no doubt had a sh*tload of NFL talent, but Coker and Shannon ran you into the ground. Say what you want about Rich Rod, but after he had 3 years to get his players into the system at WVU we consistently ran train. We were average with Stewart but now we got Holgorsen I'm 98% sure we're going undefeated this year. fu*k LSU.
They recruited duds at some of the key positions like Kyle Wright and such which put them at mediocrity for awhile, even with the 08 NW class, but it just proves how good the talent was and how bad the coaches were that couldn't harness and use that talent.

I actually like some WV players like Pat White, college only, Slaton, Devine of course, Reynaud, etc.

Geno shoulda came to UM too
 6 years ago '04        #24
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 Cheeze said:
They recruited duds at some of the key positions like Kyle Wright and such which put them at mediocrity for awhile, even with the 08 NW class, but it just proves how good the talent was and how bad the coaches were that couldn't harness and use that talent.

I actually like some WV players like Pat White, college only, Slaton, Devine of course, Reynaud, etc.

Geno shoulda came to UM too
Exactly. If U can ride out the NCAA hammer, you'll definitely be back in a few years. Golden is a great coach. Don't worry about Geno though, you never had a chance...we got Miramar on lock. Their HC played for us
 6 years ago '06        #25
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
avatar space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8920 8920
i need miami to fall down bad
 6 years ago '06        #26
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,407 | Props total: 961 961
 Special Edd said:
i need miami to fall down bad
you betting on it
 6 years ago '07        #27
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
You already kno

The real team gonnz take the field

We aint playing Tulsa,Ulm, or FAU(shots fired)

I dont give a fu*k
 6 years ago '04        #28
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Them n*ggas aint ready.


Ncaa and America tried to fu*k with us but they just done fu*ked up.
 6 years ago '04        #29
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 792 792
Eh...don't really care for Maryland football...they lost to the Miami backups last year so the sh*t wouldn't be too far fetched to think it'll happen again

I just want to see how Edsall football looks and if Danny O'Brien has taken the next step
 6 years ago '08        #30
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Cap Peeler said:
Them n*ggas aint ready.


Ncaa and America tried to fu*k with us but they just done fu*ked up.
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
You already kno

The real team gonnz take the field

We aint playing Tulsa,Ulm, or FAU(shots fired)

I dont give a fu*k
the 2 best posts in this thread



Lamar Miller will have 200+ with 4 TDs
 6 years ago '06        #31
FullTimeHustla 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 1968 1968
now let the GOAT speak :cry:

 6 years ago '07        #32
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,626 | Props total: 3270 3270
We got this game, Terps bi*ch
 6 years ago '09        #33
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
Just be ready Sept. 17 Miami
 6 years ago '05        #34
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 6975 6975
man i can wait until obrien tosses for 500 yards n 6 touchdowns on your secondary.....you fu*kin f*ggots bout to get r*ped....
 6 years ago '06        #35
FullTimeHustla 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 1968 1968
 Junior G said:
man i can wait until obrien tosses for 500 yards n 6 touchdowns on your secondary.....you fu*kin f*ggots bout to get r*ped....
ohhh shyt
 6 years ago '05        #36
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 6975 6975
i will pray before i go to bed that miami loses.....thats how much i hate you bi*ches.....
 6 years ago '05        #37
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
checking in :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '07        #38
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,626 | Props total: 3270 3270
 Junior G said:
man i can wait until obrien tosses for 500 yards n 6 touchdowns on your secondary.....you fu*kin f*ggots bout to get r*ped....

 6 years ago '07        #39
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
If Obrien can do that in rain maryland deserves the W

Im just glad Canes are back
 6 years ago '06        #40
Against D Grain 
space
avatar space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
I just wanted to post in the last Preseason Hurricanes hype thread before most of your fans get ghost for the season....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy