Sep 3 - Hurricane Katia hitting land fall?

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Chris daRealist said:
Is the illuminati playing with their weather modification toys again lol? I found this video a few days ago about a catagory 3 hurricane that was supposed to hit NYC on 9/11/01 but made a miraculous u-turn. If that hurricane hit all flights would have been canceled and the attacks would have never happened, and the world would be so much different...

If Hurricane Katia gets as close as Erin did exactly 10yrs ago, what are the odds ?
!
 6 years ago '04        #22
Bizarreagain 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,173 | Props total: 8 8
Deal with it yall love the east coast LOVE THESE HURRICANES. HA HA HA
 09-03-2011, 10:03 PM         #23
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Northeast again. Hurricanes don't love us folks in SOUTH Florida anymore.
 6 years ago '06        #24
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,613 | Props total: 8917 8917
man THATS WHAT ALL YALL GET FOR TAWKIN ALL THAT HAWT a.ss MESS lol I LIKE THAT SPELLING IM THAT n*gga . BUT YEA thats what yall get for talking all that mess bout ny wasted yall time
 09-03-2011, 10:12 PM         #25
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm glad ya'll n*ggaz are in your laboratories trying to find some scientific analysis to discover a conspiracy etc....

While true BX n*ggaz up in the club chasing that pus*y.

6 years ago '09        #26
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,392 | Props total: 17558 17558
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
fukkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look like that sht headed straight for bmore..i just got my power back thursday..and pumped a foot of water out of my house from the last bi*ch that came!

we bout to get fu*ked
 09-03-2011, 10:28 PM         #27
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall n*ggas finna get it!!!!!

6 years ago '04        #28
SpyDa 180 heat pts180 OP
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2548 2548
its on the way NY........

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by SpyDa; 09-03-2011 at 10:37 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #29
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1868 1868
Again? Some parts of BMore still ain't got power...
 6 years ago '09        #30
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,363 | Props total: 2729 2729
wtf is going on man, sh*t happens when i start my senior year
 6 years ago '04        #31
Ph8te 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 40 40
 mike18theman said:
look like its coming to nc, let me go get my bread and water. . . . why the hell people grab those two items anyway?

tonio25 said:
And when it snows they get milk too.
All three are "staple" foods and are some of the basics people think they need to survive if they get cut off.....Clean Water is especially good to have since if the water becomes contaminated (which did happen to a number of counties for Irene)......If the water is contaminated you cant drink it or bathe in it, which is why they say to have plenty of drinking water and to fill your tub with water (put plastic down 1st).....

Another thing its just tradition, its been done so long people may have forgotten why they do it, but with milk you can put it outside in the winter up north and it will usually stay good because of the cold ;).... I hate it with a passion, but everyone around here buys all of the bread, milk and water if a big storm is coming......
 6 years ago '04        #32
trinking726 
space
space
$868 | Props total: 5 5
 Ph8te said:
All three are "staple" foods and are some of the basics people think they need to survive if they get cut off.....Clean Water is especially good to have since if the water becomes contaminated (which did happen to a number of counties for Irene)......If the water is contaminated you cant drink it or bathe in it, which is why they say to have plenty of drinking water and to fill your tub with water (put plastic down 1st).....

Another thing its just tradition, its been done so long people may have forgotten why they do it, but with milk you can put it outside in the winter up north and it will usually stay good because of the cold ;).... I hate it with a passion, but everyone around here buys all of the bread, milk and water if a big storm is coming......
dont forget the eggs. its all so you can cover your house in french toast to protect it. then wash it off with the water. dumb muthafu*kazzzzz
 6 years ago '04        #33
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,476 | Props total: 6058 6058
 o7media said:
According to the History Channel, if a cat 3 hurricane were to hit NY it would be like The Day After Tomorrow movie.

sh*t would probably be the worst natural disaster in history..or close to it anyway.

From wikipedia:

October 29, 1693 — The Great Storm of 1693 causes severe damage on Long Island, and is reported to create the Fire Island Cut as a result of the coast-changing storm surge and waves
 6 years ago '10        #34
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
I bet people feel like they evacuated when they shouldnt have....now when this new hurricane hits people wont leave and many will drown.
 6 years ago '06        #35
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Midwest won
 09-03-2011, 11:49 PM         #36
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sammyboi22 said:
Midwest won
Cali is still popping bottles in this bi*ch until the big one hits n*gga.
 09-04-2011, 12:00 AM         #37
redboy_004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SickaMorStyle said:
I bet people feel like they evacuated when they shouldnt have....now when this new hurricane hits people wont leave and many will drown.
You're absolutely right, ppl wont leave and will die.. Happened in Lousiana many of times, thats why when one come we get the F*** out!
 6 years ago '07        #38
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,665 | Props total: 565 565
yo us northeasterners are not about that storm life, you south n*ggas dont get set back that far but here sh*t suckks
 6 years ago '10        #39
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
that pole axis shift sending all the hurricanes up the east coast now instead of florida

now yall see what we have to deal with every year
 09-04-2011, 12:14 AM         #40
redboy_004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
that pole axis shift sending all the hurricanes up the east coast now instead of florida

now yall see what we have to deal with every year
Right.. It's about time we (South) get a rest and they deal with a few Hurricanes for a few years...
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy