Katt Williams Not Sorry For His Mexico Rant + Explains Apology For Mexico Remarks!

most viewed right now
 111
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #141
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8870 8870
 Fresh Whyte said:
...I Asked My Non-Black Homies and They Found Nothing Wrong With It. They Laugh and Said Katt Got A Point.

I Even Asked My Mexican Homies and They Said It Was Funny and The Heckler Shouldnt of Said "fu*k america, this is mexico" Because If This Was Still Mexico...Everybody Would Be Heading To Canada.

I Think Some People Are Just Too Emotional When It Comes To Jokes.



...Its Not Dry Snitching At All.

The Dude Dissed America and Katt Told Him To Get Back Over To Mexico.

If A n*gga Said "fu*k america",The Automatic Answer Is....Go Back To Africa.
If A White Dude Said "fu*k america", The Automatic Answer Is....Go Back To Europe
If A Asian Said "fu*k america", The Automatic Answer Is....Go Back To Asia.

You Get The Pattern. Nothing Racist About It....If Katt Got Ignorant With Like "Go Hop Yo a.ss Back To Mexico" Then You Can See The Racist sh*t In The Joke.
 6 years ago '10        #142
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 987 987
 TrueWest_1 said:


Know your history bro let me ask you who did you learn your history from?
 6 years ago '07        #143
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
I think Katt is a little immature, but that's just me
 6 years ago '10        #144
MexicanKingPin 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 204 204
 Rebirth46 said:
oan I was wondering why so many bi*ches thats out of my race wanna have mix babies? not too many black women want mix babies but its always the white or Hispanics that want mix babies with black men. Why is that?Its the same sh*t thats been goin on around the world for thousands of years hahahaha Swag
there's a sh*tload of mixed babies gangsta

mexican & whites

mexican & black (rare)

white & blacks

but what is the point of this?

who ever gets it in get's it in

it has nothing to do with race but who can spit & get the most bi*ches
 6 years ago '05        #145
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25135 25135
 MexicanKingPin said:
what is your argument wigger

my argument is that mexicans where rocking the gangsta look first

what is your argument since u just can't process wtf im saying
...So Rocking d!ckies To Your Neck Is The "Gangsta" Look.

No,Dumbass. n*ggas Be Rockin Nikes & d!ckies For The Longest. You n*ggas Was Rockin Soccer Jerseys With Trucker Hats Screaming SI!

Learn Your History Or Is Cutting Grass...Moving Them Dirty Birds I Mean Cow sh*t,Planting Trees All fu*kin Day fu*kin With Your Mind & You Wonder Why n*ggas Steady sh*ttin On Yall.
 6 years ago '05        #146
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 1197 1197
 Rendition said:
"Thats for the Tracy Morgan's of the world"

Got'em
:hyper::laughing0::ahh:
 6 years ago '04        #147
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
 Rebirth46 said:
Know your history bro let me ask you who did you learn your history from?
I know I don't get my history from some idiot on a youtube video. Apparently you think that's fact.

The indigenous people were here long before anyone else. Black people were brought over here as slaves. Mexican people come from the indigenous people which therefore *gasp, get this* they were here before.

You sound like a moron spewing your stupidity.
 6 years ago '10        #148
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 987 987
 MexicanKingPin said:
that don't say nutting a bout who invented the pyramids homeboy
Where were the first pyramids were built homeboy? That should say it all right there. If bill gates created windows first and people in mexico have windows. Do you think the mexicans created windows??
 6 years ago '10        #149
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 987 987
 TrueWest_1 said:
I know I don't get my history from some idiot on a youtube video. Apparently you think that's fact.

The indigenous people were here long before anyone else. Black people were brought over here as slaves. Mexican people come from the indigenous people which therefore *gasp, get this* they were here before.

You sound like a moron spewing your stupidity.
blacks were the indigenous people hence when colombus reached america he said the people that he met were dark people the children of queen Sheba
 6 years ago '05        #150
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
pledge of allegiance to america first real talk......
 6 years ago '04        #151
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
 Rebirth46 said:
blacks were the indigenous people hence when colombus reached america he said the people that he met were dark people the children of queen Sheba
wow my man, you are incredibly stupid
 6 years ago '10        #152
MexicanKingPin 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 204 204
 Fresh Whyte said:
...So Rocking d!ckies To Your Neck Is The "Gangsta" Look.

No,Dumbass. n*ggas Be Rockin Nikes & d!ckies For The Longest. You n*ggas Was Rockin Soccer Jerseys With Trucker Hats Screaming SI!

Learn Your History Or Is Cutting Grass...Moving Them Dirty Birds I Mean Cow sh*t,Planting Trees All fu*kin Day fu*kin With Your Mind & You Wonder Why n*ggas Steady sh*ttin On Yall.
LOL that was mid 40's ,50's when they had the pachuco look buddy

it still was before u guys

in the 60s and 70s that sh*t didn't fly but they were the first one's rocking khakis ,cortez,lowriders, plaid flannel jackets , while u guys were rocking tight a.ss pants with an afro

LOL @ u getting mad

 6 years ago '10        #153
MexicanKingPin 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 204 204
 Mullany S said:
let it go. you just come across like a dumbass.lol real mexican americans are laughing at your stupid a.ss pablo.

LOL @ u

ain't you the same moron fu*ktard

who said mexican american's are born in mexico

fu*king idiot
 6 years ago '05        #154
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25135 25135
 MexicanKingPin said:
in the 60s and 70s that sh*t didn't fly but they were the first one's rocking khakis ,cortez,lowriders, plaid flannel jackets , while u guys were rocking tight a.ss pants with an afro
....You Are One DumbASS Mexican,I Swear. Like Mullany S Said "real mexican americans are laughing at your stupid a.ss pablo"
 6 years ago '04        #155
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
seriously tho, this whole back and forth even getting into who invented the gangsta look is retarded.

Point blank, if you're int his country, whether you are mexican, black, asian, armenian, cuban, whatever, if you say "fu*k america", then you need to stfu and pack up and leave. PERIOD.

I was initially coming down on Kat but once I found out that heckler said "fu*k america", I can see why he went off. he may have gone a little overboard but I know what he was trying to get at now.
 6 years ago '05        #156
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 MexicanKingPin said:
LOL that was mid 40's ,50's when they had the pachuco look buddy

it still was before u guys

in the 60s and 70s that sh*t didn't fly but they were the first one's rocking khakis ,cortez,lowriders, plaid flannel jackets , while u guys were rocking tight a.ss pants with an afro

LOL @ u getting mad

please pedro..........the majority of mexicans have been rockin tight pants and cowboy hats forever...even most mexicans will to tell you who started the fresh style.

we are the reson everybody tries it today......
 6 years ago '10        #157
MexicanKingPin 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 204 204
 Fresh Whyte said:
....You Are One DumbASS Mexican,I Swear. Like Mullany S Said "real mexican americans are laughing at your stupid a.ss pablo"
Running on E

so soon

wigger is all emotional


[video - click to view]



 6 years ago '10        #158
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 987 987
 TrueWest_1 said:
wow my man, you are incredibly stupid
Christopher Columbus Did Not Discover America – Black Africans Did! Thats coming from Marcus Garvey

read my dude


Last edited by Rebirth46; 09-03-2011 at 08:00 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #159
MexicanKingPin 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 204 204
 Mullany S said:
mexicans are from mexico. when a mexican leave mexico, then comes to america. after applying for citizenship that person becomes a mexican American. what part of that dont you get. you wont know the law because your entire family are illegal mexicans so you get confused about immigration policies.

google what mexican american means u brainless turd

LOL @ ur logic

mexican = FROM MEXICO

mexican american = FROM AMERICA

what part blew past your pee wee brain?


 6 years ago '04        #160
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
 Mullany S said:
mexicans are from mexico. when a mexican leave mexico, then comes to america. after applying for citizenship that person becomes a mexican American. what part of that dont you get. you wont know the law because your entire family are illegal mexicans so you get confused about immigration policies.
 Rebirth46 said:
Christopher Columbus Did Not Discover America – Black Africans Did! Thats coming from Marcus Garvey

read my dude
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy