Katt Williams Not Sorry For His Mexico Rant + Explains Apology For Mexico Remarks!

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 982 982
 MrIndieArtist said:
yall are still losing pretty bad. you have the highest incarceration rate in the WORLD. the highest unemployment rate in america. And your childrens idols are rappers. 30 years ago you were on the verge of being a major player in america even after slavery but ur leaders were a.ssasinated and bought out.
Who a.ssassinated them? Who brought em out? The united states has the highest incarceration rate in the world not black people and what do we get locked up for? Who are your kids idols? Not every black person is rappers or ball players or drug dealers do you read for yourself or just read the sh*t thats fed to you hence the word (fed)
 6 years ago '10        #102
MexicanKingPin 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 204 204
 Fresh Whyte said:
:rofl2: @ Mexicans Started LowRiders, Bandanas, d!ckies, Nikes, etc.

I'm Not Even Finna Start Cause Now The Topic Making A Turn For Worst Where Race Slurs Already Getting Tossed & Posters Already Caught Up In Their Emotions Like The Dude That Said "this is mexico".
Listen wigger boy u tell me who started that gangsta cholo look before the mexican homies? Lol i never seen nwa or run dmc with that sh*t
 09-03-2011, 06:37 PM         #103
CPRFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k AMERICA ? freedom of speech !
 6 years ago '04        #104
drochild 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,401 | Props total: 380 380
Theres so much N*gga please in this thread I dont even know where to start.....
 6 years ago '10        #105
space
space
 Mullany S said:
then thats your fu*king problem, you refuse to pick up a book in your life. maybe if you were a real American citizen you would know how the immigration laws work. so take your illegal a.ss with your illegal family back to mexico. you are one dumb fu*k
Lol what makes u think im from mexico? Im american not all ppl who say there mexican are from mexico bi*chfag we just have mexican roots what dont u get farmer f*gg?
 6 years ago '04        #106
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 iPod160 said:
this n*gga is a stand up n*gga. he aint backin down...and what the fu*k we all scared of Mexicans for? like, he got security, if they HAD tried some sh*t, shoot to k!ll fu*k them. if they like Mexico, go back there...sh*t is real. drug violence destroyed that country, fu*k em.
KKK clown...
 6 years ago '10        #107
space
space
We aint mad homeboy he will get his
 6 years ago '10        #108
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
Naw Katt kool he aint gone be touched belev dat pleiboi
 6 years ago '10        #109
space
space
 Rebirth46 said:
Naw Katt kool he aint gone be touched belev dat pleiboi
Then he ain't doing no more shows in cali or texas or az or new mexico or anywhere that has mexicans foo
 6 years ago '10        #110
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
 MexicanKingPin said:
Then he ain't doing no more shows in cali or texas or az or new mexico or anywhere that has mexicans foo
lol if thats the case he aint doin no shows anymore because Mexicans are everywhere in the US
 09-03-2011, 06:58 PM         #111
StayBlazin1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
80% of yalls logic is fu*king hilarious! mexican says fu*k america then fu*k that spic! hes probably just mad he cant come here! all you mexicans getting your panties in a bunch on this site need to go back to mexico or know your fu*king roll! if your not supplying powder, cutting grass, or doing sh*tty drywall work on a construction site YOUR WORTHLESS GO k!ll YOURSELVES!
 6 years ago '05        #112
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
THATS rIGHT KATTT F.UCK THEM,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MEXICANS r the real racist, im tired of the black rappers kissin azz to these fools.

black people got ya back homie!!!!
 6 years ago '10        #113
space
space
 StayBlazin1 said:
80% of yalls logic is fu*king hilarious! mexican says fu*k america then fu*k that spic! hes probably just mad he cant come here! all you mexicans getting your panties in a bunch on this site need to go back to mexico or know your fu*king roll! if your not supplying powder, cutting grass, or doing sh*tty drywall work on a construction site YOUR WORTHLESS GO k!ll YOURSELVES!
Lol go back to where ur f*gg ancestors came from too then bi*ch u f*gs ain't even from this place or originated from here pus*y

remember how ur ancestors got here ? consider that before you tell anyone to go back to their another country

u go back first f*gg
 6 years ago '10        #114
space
space
 awall said:
THATS rIGHT KATTT F.UCK THEM,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MEXICANS r the real racist, im tired of the black rappers kissin azz to these fools.

black people got ya back homie!!!!
LOL don't be hating cuz mexicans run the drug game f*ggot
 6 years ago '10        #115
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
Im cool with Mexicans in my age group but the older ones be lookin at black people frowning up and sh*t and when I go over my girl Lisa crib her family be hating on me and sh*t just cause of my skin color and I used to have to deal with alot of it at my old job but at the same time Mexicans gets hated on too but us blacks gotta deal with it everywhere we go cause our skin is darker than most people on this planet I fill that alot of people are scared of us
 6 years ago '10        #116
space
space
 T R I L L said:
fu*k all them mad Mexicans.

Now that they getting clowned, they wanna join forces with n*ggas.

As a n*gga who went to School with a LOT of spanish folk, Yall the most racist muthafu*kas on Earth.

Glad Katt aint apologize..
Lol who wants to join forces with you foo's

go to prison ain't nobody joining forces with ya'll
 6 years ago '05        #117
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
 MexicanKingPin said:
Listen wigger boy u tell me who started that gangsta cholo look before the mexican homies? Lol i never seen nwa or run dmc with that sh*t
Wigger? Just Cause You See "Whyte" I Mean White In My Name Dont Mean I'm White But The Way You Acting Plus The Name & Avy....You Already Showing Us You Just Like That Guy In The Crowd.

@ Never Seen NWA Rockin d!ckies & Nikes....Get The fu*k Outta Here With That One. Even A Mexican Would Laugh At You For Saying That & Mexicans Worship Eazy Like One of Their Own.
 6 years ago '10        #118
space
space
 Rebirth46 said:
Im cool with Mexicans in my age group but the older ones be lookin at black people frowning up and sh*t and when I go over my girl Lisa crib her family be hating on me and sh*t just cause of my skin color and I used to have to deal with alot of it at my old job but at the same time Mexicans gets hated on too but us blacks gotta deal with it everywhere we go cause our skin is darker than most people on this planet I fill that alot of people are scared of us
let's face it

everyone is racist behind closed doors and u know that sh*t

so don't act like u and your fams ain't never talked sh*t about another race or anybody who ain't the same
 6 years ago '10        #119
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
 MexicanKingPin said:
LOL don't be hating cuz mexicans run the drug game f*ggot
thats why Mexico is such a sh*t hole and yal running over the border you shouldn't be proud of that cause them same Mexicans that run the drug game will off your head as well they dont care bout yo race they care bout that money believ dat pleiboi
 6 years ago '05        #120
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 MexicanKingPin said:
Lol who wants to join forces with you foo's

go to prison ain't nobody joining forces with ya'll

drug game? the only games yall run is the grass cutting game, and the working for 5 cents an hour game.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago