Katt Williams Not Sorry For His Mexico Rant + Explains Apology For Mexico Remarks!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 Rebirth46 said:
news reporter sounds like a uncle tom house n*gga
you must not watch the news..TJ holds it down for us

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #82
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
 SomeOnesoN said:
Yo.. I'm Mexican American/Native-Cherokee and yea, we used to own this sh*t.. But I'm not using that sh*t as a point in an argument.. Katt said dude said "fu*k America", now it all kinda makes sense.. I'd tell his a.ss go back to Mexico too.. Y'all just adding on all this other sh*t.
Im American and Im black/Native Cherokee my forefathers was fu*king your grandma
 6 years ago '06        #83
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 mista SYN said:
Anybody can say whatever they wanna say. We were raised with "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.". We were taught that the first amendment stands for the freedom of speech. If I wanna say whitey, cracker, n*gga, spick, f*ggot, c*nt, wap, guinni...whatever I wanna say I got the right to say it. I CAN say it, if I wanna say. When you go see a comic, you expect controversy and viewpoint. You should know what you are getting into. I've heard numerous home depot Mexican gardener jokes from numerous comedians. I have heard numerous gay jokes from numerous comedians. I rarely hear n*gga jokes..unless its from a Black comedian. It seems like activists for GLAAD, NAACP, LULAC, animal rights and everyone else...love to pick f!ghts with celebrities and comedians especially. Just take a fu*kin joke and if you don't like it don't listen to their standup...stick with the Smothers Bros or Bill Cosby. You don't know how many times I hear jokes about Jesus Christ and I get offended...but I don't go out with a picket sign. I take the good with the bad and I continue to laugh at what I THINK is funny...and this is coming from a Puerto Rican with Black and Euro roots...nuff said.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #84
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,475 | Props total: 2705 2705
what makes u think the guy wasnt trying to be funny too...i dunno
All i know is that katt is known for going crazy ,he can try to justify it but

he went kramer on a mexican

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #85
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,677 | Props total: 1462 1462
lol last part of the interview when he puts the shades on "DEAL WIT IT"
 6 years ago '10        #86
MexicanKingPin 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 204 204
 Mullany S said:
mexicans are people that live in mexico. mexican Americans are people who are born in mexico but are now American citizens. so how is he racist towards mexicans when he is patriotic to the country that he was born.do you want me to dig up articles and facts on how mexicans treat blacks in mexico. everybody knows mexicans/mexican americans/latino/hispanics dont support african americans the way we support them, so that unity is an illusion.
Are u retarded? Mexican americans are born here f*ggot. They just have mexican heritage
 6 years ago '10        #87
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
Mexicans are not a race but is a name for people who are from the country Mexico. Just like Americans are not a race but is a name for people who are from the country America.
 6 years ago '09        #88
jenlove21 
space
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 0 0
Thsi ****** is so coked out !
Hat ! Bad shave ! Bad line up

when he thinks hes mouth is all open
and hella mugg shots !

Get off the cocaine katt!

Its blately ovious u got
problem! Yoru face is
tired n ran out!
 6 years ago '09        #89
jenlove21 
space
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 0 0
Cocaine is one hell of a drug!
 6 years ago '11        #90
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,236 | Props total: 1254 1254
 Rebirth46 said:
Im American and Im black/Native Cherokee my forefathers was fu*king your grandma
u sound like i fu*ked your bi*ch.. hence, why you switched sides and started being a f*ggot.. get off my nuts already. Actually, go ahead and get your last words in, prove to me the bi*ch you are; cuz this goin' back and forth is stupid as fu*k.
 6 years ago '10        #91
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
 SomeOnesoN said:
u sound like i fu*ked your bi*ch.. hence, why you switched sides and started being a f*ggot.. get off my nuts already. Actually, go ahead and get your last words in, prove to me the bi*ch you are; cuz this goin' back and forth is stupid as fu*k.
dude yo hoe a.ss commented on my sh*t first bro I never said sh*t to yo a.ss get your facts right
 6 years ago '10        #92
space
space
 Rebirth46 said:
Black people influence the world. We give society swag.Mexicans in america just try to copy us and its well known yal try to talk like us dress like us and even listen to the same music as us but when ever a black and mexican get into it with one another mexicans always get on some racist sh*t smh you dont see black people tryna be mexicans wearing mexican clothing or talkin like mexicans we dont listen to mexican music neither its funny how when a mexican call me nigg*r or miate and saying black people stank and dirty but yet they rocking sean john or rocawear hahahaha bumpin 36 mafia all day
I find this funny because mexicans started lowriders they started the gangsta look that ppl still wear to this day they rock there own gear such as nike cortez khakis bandannas and much more but why do n*ggars say mexicans are copying them? when do u see a mexican american female trying to dress black? U say ppl are copying you but all i see is a bunch of blk folks trying to dresss white since nobody rocks any black owned clothing anymore why are the brothaz trying to dress white?
 6 years ago '10        #93
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
 MexicanKingPin said:
I find this funny because mexicans started lowriders they started the gangsta look that ppl still wear to this day they rock there own gear such as nike cortez khakis bandannas and much more but why do n*ggars say mexicans are copying them? when do u see a mexican american female trying to dress black? U say ppl are copying you but all i see is a bunch of blk folks trying to dresss white since nobody rocks any black owned clothing anymore why are the brothaz trying to dress white?
Bro I hear yal but I dont give a fu*k I'm just talkin sh*t and we all move as one anyway white black brown or what ever
 6 years ago '10        #94
space
space
 Mullany S said:
Should i go on f*ggot or you just too stupid to know the law. lcall Katt william anything you want to call him but racist should not be one of them. thats why i am defending him because people are throwing racism at everything.you might get offended about his comedy routine but that doesnt make it racist, it just means you are a sensitive bi*ch. what is annoying is you decide to argue about how wrong he is when he is correct in everything. he is 100 percent correct about putting that heckler in his place. Mexicans are hard workers and we in the black community understand their struggle but you are just a retard who dont know anything.
Lol im not reading all your cries i just corrected you f*ggot so u dont speak out of your a.ss on what a mexican american is
 6 years ago '06        #95
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,875 | Props total: 25637 25637
 MrIndieArtist said:
as a latino male. i usually stick my head out for black people seeing as though our communities in the united states go through the same evils everyday. but you black men condoning stuff like this i cant respect you
it's not EVERY black person
 6 years ago '05        #96
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25068 25068
:rofl2: @ Mexicans Started LowRiders, Bandanas, d!ckies, Nikes, etc.

I'm Not Even Finna Start Cause Now The Topic Making A Turn For Worst Where Race Slurs Already Getting Tossed & Posters Already Caught Up In Their Emotions Like The Dude That Said "this is mexico".
 6 years ago '06        #97
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,875 | Props total: 25637 25637
I'm all about the black and the brown ya dig

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #98
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
 MrIndieArtist said:
real sh*t yall black people defending this are the reason yall get mocked so severely on radio,tv, movies, etc. smarten up.
That sh*t dont matter nor hurt us blacks are everywhere we the original people of this earth everything started in Africa the sh*t people know about life and religion today all came from the Blacks of Kemet(Land of Blacks)aka Egypt hence the word Chemistry derives from the word kemet we still win at the end
 6 years ago '08        #99
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
how much does what katt williams have an affect on the world. u n*ggas act like obama said this sh*t. mexicans are cool ppl but yall r bi*chin for no reason
 09-03-2011, 06:33 PM         #100
KnockinOnHD2001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tracy Morgan shouldn't have apologize either
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy