Katt Williams Not Sorry For His Mexico Rant + Explains Apology For Mexico Remarks!

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25054 25054
...The Only Ones On Boxden Crying About "Katt Is Racist" Are Hispanics. I Understand Now.

If You Dont Stay In The Follow States. Cali, Texas, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona...That Whole Southwestern Region Then You Not Going Understand Where He Coming From But If You Do...You Know What He Talking About & He Correct.

Dude Said "fu*k america,this is mexico". Katt Only Check His a.ss and Gave Him A History Lesson & Mostly Every Mexican Always Say "this is mexico, we use to own this" Like n*ggas Suppose To Give A fu*k.
 09-03-2011, 04:59 PM         #62
Youngray22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

"I wouldn't have gotten out of there alive"
 09-03-2011, 05:01 PM         #63
Youngray22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Lmao
fu*king Hispanics are pissed, lmao. sh*t Ya"ll a.sses down.

He's a comedian, you're really mad?

Last edited by Youngray22; 09-03-2011 at 05:05 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #64
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 0ddJoB said:
im from california and katt is still racist

regardless of whether you break what he said down into pieces and he didn't say anything you can call racist, he was still being racist
...How?

Cause He Corrected A Man That Said This Is Mexico Like Someone Owe His People Something.
Cause He Told A Man To Go Back To Mexico Cause He Didnt Like A America?

When Katt Says "Wett Back, Border Hopper, etc" Then You Call Him Racist But He Didnt. So I Ask, How Is He Racist?
 6 years ago '11        #65
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,232 | Props total: 1251 1251
 Rebirth46 said:
I'm weird?? but yo sick a.ss on your smart phone and just came up with a whole gay a.ss convo talkin to yourself?hahah and I'm at the crib I dont blog talk when I'm in the streets only when I'm at home f*ggot and yea n*gga Ima a 4ch and I fu*ks with the kings sometimes come out to the chi and I will introduce you to some of em I can tell yo a.ss lame and takes the internet serious I dont give a fu*k bout no avatar n*gga sh*t I thought you was talkin bout the movie for a sec ahahah goff a.ss boi
sure tough guy.. lay off the keyboard and shut the fu*k up.. this foo blowin his ego up on the fu*kin internet.. while ur pattin urself on the back for thinkin how tough you are, kiss your hand and slap yourself, f*ggot.

Last edited by SomeOnesoN; 09-03-2011 at 05:14 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #66
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 karr153 said:
The house n*gga correspondent's fake radio voice is k!lling me
geezers voice is ridiculous

6 years ago '10        #67
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
 SomeOnesoN said:
sure tough guy.. lay off the keyboard and shut the fu*k up.. this foo blowin his ego up on the fu*kin internet.. while ur pattin urself on the back for thinkin how tough you are, kiss your hand and slap your f*ggot self.
lol I never said that I was some tough guy Yal Mexicans are mad hahahaha and why yal always saying some gay sh*t?Hahaha
 6 years ago '07        #68
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,023 | Props total: 1107 1107
 Mullany S said:
lol you mad. now you have it, he doesnt give a fu*k if you mexicans show up to his shows.
u sound like a racist bi*ch
 6 years ago '07        #69
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,342 | Props total: 21245 21245
 rendition said:
"thats for the tracy morgan's of the world"

Got'em
shots fired!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '09        #70
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3070 3070
Katt Williams is that n*gga! Much respect!!!

And for the record I'm Latino/Hispanic born in America(Bay area stand up!). It don't matter if you white, brown, black or green if you say "fu*k AMERICA" then n*gga fu*k YOU, and go back to your country! It ain't racism it's loving your country and where you're from. The only fanbase Katt lost is the illegals, which who cares? It's not like they can understand everything Katt says anyways.

And to my Latino/Hispanic brothers born here bi*ching about Katt on these forums, chill out. You ain't illegal(and if you are I feel sorry for you) and I'm guessing you love USA? So this man Katt did nothing wrong. If you got illegals in your family I can see where you're coming from, but Katt's comments were directed towards illegals/Mexicans that don't like USA and are LIVING here. Sad to say, if you are living here and don't like it here, get the fu*k out. And this is coming from a Latino/Hispanic.

Last edited by Baynut; 09-03-2011 at 05:53 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #71
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
Funniest he's been in a while.
 6 years ago '08        #72
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
 Fresh Whyte said:
...The Only Ones On Boxden Crying About "Katt Is Racist" Are Hispanics. I Understand Now.

If You Dont Stay In The Follow States. Cali, Texas, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona...That Whole Southwestern Region Then You Not Going Understand Where He Coming From But If You Do...You Know What He Talking About & He Correct.

Dude Said "fu*k america,this is mexico". Katt Only Check His a.ss and Gave Him A History Lesson & Mostly Every Mexican Always Say "this is mexico, we use to own this" Like n*ggas Suppose To Give A fu*k.
 6 years ago '10        #73
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
I don't think what kat said was racist...we all know America is fu*ked up but we ain't go let some outside n*gga come n here and b like fu*k America...what u thought was gonna happen? I dare any person born in america to go to mexico and be like fu*k mexico...they will take ya fu*kin head off guaranteed...he was just defending what he believes in...
 6 years ago '11        #74
space
space
Yo.. I'm Mexican American/Native-Cherokee and yea, we used to own this sh*t.. But I'm not using that sh*t as a point in an argument.. Katt said dude said "fu*k America", now it all kinda makes sense.. I'd tell his a.ss go back to Mexico too.. Y'all just adding on all this other sh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #75
space
space
 Mullany S said:
you sound like an uneducated animal. all you have done is talk, talk, talk, and more talk. i am still waiting on your dumbass to tell me what exactly he said wrong. katt williams is/was 100 percent correct.
She does have a point, and you are wrong with saying 100%. fu*k that, racist bi*ch.
 6 years ago '04        #76
trinking726 
space
space
$868 | Props total: 5 5
ayo the dude said fu*k america...osama said that sh*t and look where he's at now. so kat did what he felt was right in that situation. he's a comedian so he used his talent to embarrass and blatantly disrespect that mans character. he's right for everything he did and said.

put it to you this way, if a dude was in your home and said "fu*k your house, it's an ugly piece of sh*t" you'd either a. fu*k him up, b. kick him out, or c. all of the above. feel me
 09-03-2011, 05:41 PM         #77
Hotboy1982  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ant McQueen said:
Reminds me of this..
Hey now, you leave Isiah Carey alone, he ain't hurt nobody,LMAO!!!!!!
 6 years ago '07        #78
Cjdipset23 75 heat pts75
space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 793 793
tell em katt how it is
 6 years ago '05        #79
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 1ironboy1 said:
but any1 dont matter the race would know its racism. but on the real note the only ones defending him are blacks even tho he is wrong but thats a giving u gotta back up people up.
...I Asked My Non-Black Homies and They Found Nothing Wrong With It. They Laugh and Said Katt Got A Point.

I Even Asked My Mexican Homies and They Said It Was Funny and The Heckler Shouldnt of Said "fu*k america, this is mexico" Because If This Was Still Mexico...Everybody Would Be Heading To Canada.

I Think Some People Are Just Too Emotional When It Comes To Jokes.

1ironboy1 said:
IMO its like dry snitching, ur not straight up saying it but u basically giving hints to what u trying to address.
...Its Not Dry Snitching At All.

The Dude Dissed America and Katt Told Him To Get Back Over To Mexico.

If A n*gga Said "fu*k america",The Automatic Answer Is....Go Back To Africa.
If A White Dude Said "fu*k america", The Automatic Answer Is....Go Back To Europe
If A Asian Said "fu*k america", The Automatic Answer Is....Go Back To Asia.

You Get The Pattern. Nothing Racist About It....If Katt Got Ignorant With Like "Go Hop Yo a.ss Back To Mexico" Then You Can See The Racist sh*t In The Joke.
 6 years ago '10        #80
Funeral Barb 360 heat pts360
space
space
$6,193 | Props total: 13905 13905
 JETSoverERTHING said:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when he puts his glasses on
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy