Katt Williams Not Sorry For His Mexico Rant + Explains Apology For Mexico Remarks!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
 MrIndieArtist said:
you cant condone this. this is the same reason v nasty exists the same reason nobody gets along. lets all applaud stereotypes instead of ignore them
ur an idiot, he's a comedian
maybe you should watch some stand up comedy
you'll have a lot of "can't condoning" to do

peace
 6 years ago '05        #42
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 AKMPLCE said:
that n*gga look like he's on drugs...and fu*k you racist a.ss people...drugs run mexico and americans use all these drugs so fu*k all yall...you buying drugs in america help you fund these cartels and their violence...we'll see if the mexican community gives this crackhead a pass
Go sit down somewhere and shut the fu*k up.
 6 years ago '10        #43
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 987 987
 SomeOnesoN said:
shut the fu*k up f*ggot.
hahahah I'm just talkin sh*t bro I fu*ks with mexican and the latin kings allday
 6 years ago '05        #44
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,837 | Props total: 2717 2717
I'm glad he didn't apologize. The number 1 characteristic of a comedian is to be raw and unapologetic. If you're going to say sorry every time a joke offends someone you should just get another career.
 6 years ago '06        #45
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
Dude lost a big fan base and was dodging questions Katt made himself look like a a.ss.
 6 years ago '09        #46
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
Katt was dead on with everything he said. In the rant, and in this interview.

But aye......was anyone else really fu*king annoyed with the way the anchor was talking....
 6 years ago '06        #47
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
he's an idiot
 6 years ago '10        #48
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7340 7340
how is there not a haters gonna hate gif already of kat putting his glasses on
 6 years ago '11        #49
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,249 | Props total: 1284 1284
 Rebirth46 said:
hahahah I'm just talkin sh*t bro I fu*ks with mexican and the latin kings allday
 6 years ago '04        #50
RETURNOFTHEKING 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,441 | Props total: 5245 5245
katt williams did nothing wrong because he never lost the crowd
 6 years ago '05        #51
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
This dude's career is so dead he needed this type of sh*t to get some type of attention......if it was some random white comedian nobody would have given 2 fu*kss about it...because that type of racist sh*t is common from a white peson.....

but katt williams an african american....who to this day im sure knows how blacks get treated in the US has the nutss to say this type of nonsense.....c'mon now.....really?

then he tried to calm the situation down by saying "where all my mexican american homies at?" im surprised no mexican rushed the stage and beat his little skinny a.ss up...for real though....

i remember when that dude from senfield or whatever made them racist comments about blacks at the laugh factory....every black person was salty and caught feelings for weeks.....

but it is what it is.....ignorant people say ignorant sh*tt.....no matter what type of race you are
 6 years ago '10        #52
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
 SomeOnesoN said:
but Im not apologizing for my comment f*ggot
 6 years ago '04        #53
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 Rendition said:
"I'm a Christian. I'm straight."

6 years ago '04        #54
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,827 | Props total: 2287 2287
im not racist but he didnt do nothin wrong some of yall just soft and dont wanna face the facts hes right
 6 years ago '07        #55
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
i'm glad he stood his ground. dude was poppin off saying fu*k america and how this used to be their land etc..... katt said if hate it so much go back to mexico and if this was your land then why the fu*k did you give it up. at the beginning of the vid he said "i got a lot of mexican friends and you guys really like it here". he never said sh*t about mexicans need to go back to their country. JUST THE ONES WHO HATE AMERICA. AND PEOPLE IN GENERAL WHO COME TO AMERICA FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY AND SAY THEY HATE IT.

only the intelligent people knew what was going on
 6 years ago '04        #56
RETURNOFTHEKING 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,441 | Props total: 5245 5245
 Rebirth46 said:
you, who comes online to an internet message board and has a goofy picture of a white guy as your internet message board avatar, "fu*ks with the latin kings all day"

all day? every day? with gang bangers that title themselves latin kings?

latin king: hey rebirth dog, what you doing over there on your smartphone man

rebirth: sh*t homie g. just letting these fools have the bidness. representin' that i be chilling with you and other gang members of the latin kings and that I hang out with mexicans, just to let these fools know, i'm down with diversity. and when I explain the fact that I hang and chill with latin kings and mexicans, i use the s3xual term "fu*k" because sub-consciously i'm gay as aids and wanna have a.ss intercourse giving to me regularly by men.

latin king: awww good sh*t dog. you gotta let these fools know you ain't no weird guy on the internet that has pictures of goofy white guys as your internet message board avatar. and i like the sound of the a.ss intercourse. let me push your sh*t in dog.

rebirth: only if pedro stuffs my mouth at the same time. and then I can post it on boxden. yea! im the man
 6 years ago '05        #57
KruptedWayz 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$3,632 | Props total: 778 778
He was defending America, if your living here and your #1 alliance is not with us, then Get The Fu*k Out!
 6 years ago '07        #58
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
 0ddJoB said:
all you who dont see nothing wrong with what he said are closet racist fu*ks
explain what was wrong with what he said. dude said fu*k america and it used to be mexico. katt said if you hate it then go back to where you came from.

whats racist?

did he call him a wetback? did he go on a rant about how mexicans are taking all the blue collar jobs in america or reproducing at very high rates and/or fu*king up the population and bringing in crime? (not my views. the popular view of tightening our borders)

did you not see that in the video the crowd was predominantly mexican seeing as he was in phoenix and they were agreeing with him and chanting usa.

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 09-03-2011 at 04:51 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #59
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,596 | Props total: 1153 1153
YAH Kat i can't any get a good burrito no more... you fu*kin up black n brown relations..
 6 years ago '10        #60
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
 RETURNOFTHEKING said:
you, who comes online to an internet message board and has a goofy picture of a white guy as your internet message board avatar, "fu*ks with the latin kings all day"

all day? every day? with gang bangers that title themselves latin kings?

latin king: hey rebirth dog, what you doing over there on your smartphone man

rebirth: sh*t homie g. just letting these fools have the bidness. representin' that i be chilling with you and other gang members of the latin kings and that I hang out with mexicans, just to let these fools know, i'm down with diversity. and when I explain the fact that I hang and chill with latin kings and mexicans, i use the s3xual term "fu*k" because sub-consciously i'm gay as aids and wanna have a.ss intercourse giving to me regularly by men.

latin king: awww good sh*t dog. you gotta let these fools know you ain't no weird guy on the internet that has pictures of goofy white guys as your internet message board avatar. and i like the sound of the a.ss intercourse. let me push your sh*t in dog.

rebirth: only if pedro stuffs my mouth at the same time. and then I can post it on boxden. yea! im the man
I'm weird?? but yo sick a.ss on your smart phone and just came up with a whole gay a.ss convo talkin to yourself?hahah and I'm at the crib I dont blog talk when I'm in the streets only when I'm at home f*ggot and yea n*gga Ima a 4ch and I fu*ks with the kings sometimes come out to the chi and I will introduce you to some of em I can tell yo a.ss lame and takes the internet serious I dont give a fu*k bout no avatar n*gga sh*t I thought you was talkin bout the movie for a sec ahahah goff a.ss boi

Last edited by Rebirth46; 09-03-2011 at 05:03 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy