Katt Williams Not Sorry For His Mexico Rant + Explains Apology For Mexico Remarks!

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
news reporter sounds like a uncle tom house n*gga
 6 years ago '05        #22
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
katt williams has fallen off so bad its pathetic. dudes not even funny anymore just annoying... hell be dead in 5 years
 6 years ago '05        #23
Black Moses 
space
space
$1,541 | Props total: 408 408
 AKMPLCE said:
that n*gga look like he's on drugs...and fu*k you racist a.ss people...drugs run mexico and americans use all these drugs so fu*k all yall...you buying drugs in america help you fund these cartels and their violence...we'll see if the mexican community gives this crackhead a pass
 6 years ago '11        #24
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
Why people catching feeling off of his comments? He does stand-up and sometimes to make a funny joke he has to go over the line.

I don't see Mexicans getting mad when Dave Chappelle dressed like a white guy and acted out like them... Let the guy do his stand-up the way he wants. If you don't like it, don't watch it.

George Lopez always says some foul sh*t about Mexicans... Granted he's also Mexican but I don't see Mexicans getting mad over his comments and he says some foul sh*t daily.

Sometimes people take sh*t to seriously and forget it's meant to be taken as humor.
 09-03-2011, 03:12 PM         #25
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
katt williams has fallen off so bad its pathetic. dudes not even funny anymore just annoying... hell be dead in 5 years
You still owe me $25 on that Gold Cup match from June.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #26
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
respect
 09-03-2011, 03:13 PM         #27
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 karr153 said:
The house n*gga correspondent's fake radio voice is k!lling me

[video - click to view]

skip to 2 minutes
 6 years ago '08        #28
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
white bi*ches runnin round saying n*gga this n*gga that and we talkin about mexicans?

fu*k the world
 6 years ago '06        #29
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,638 | Props total: 8570 8570
 Rebirth46 said:
news reporter sounds like a uncle tom house n*gga
all news reporters sound like they got a broom stick stuck up their a.ss its apart of the job.

the news reporter is a fan of katt.
 6 years ago '04        #30
mista SYN 
space
space
space
$274 | Props total: 0 0
Anybody can say whatever they wanna say. We were raised with "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.". We were taught that the first amendment stands for the freedom of speech. If I wanna say whitey, cracker, n*gga, spick, f*ggot, c*nt, wap, guinni...whatever I wanna say I got the right to say it. I CAN say it, if I wanna say. When you go see a comic, you expect controversy and viewpoint. You should know what you are getting into. I've heard numerous home depot Mexican gardener jokes from numerous comedians. I have heard numerous gay jokes from numerous comedians. I rarely hear n*gga jokes..unless its from a Black comedian. It seems like activists for GLAAD, NAACP, LULAC, animal rights and everyone else...love to pick f!ghts with celebrities and comedians especially. Just take a fu*kin joke and if you don't like it don't listen to their standup...stick with the Smothers Bros or Bill Cosby. You don't know how many times I hear jokes about Jesus Christ and I get offended...but I don't go out with a picket sign. I take the good with the bad and I continue to laugh at what I THINK is funny...and this is coming from a Puerto Rican with Black and Euro roots...nuff said.
 6 years ago '04        #31
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
Pledging allegiance to a country that blatantly looked at you as scum and inferior humans up until a couple decades ago. And still does, just in a more hidden and systematic way.
 6 years ago '11        #32
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
 .:RELOADED:. said:
damn mexicans always upset bout something

shut the fu*k up and keep supplying the cocaine and cheap labor damn bastards
 1ironboy1 said:
stupid negro ****. i eva see him hes gettin lit up.
 6 years ago '05        #33
UrMainPriority 1 heat pts
space
space
$840 | Props total: 4 4
 Mullany S said:
stop been a bi*ch and tell me what exactly is derogatory. yes it is a bigger issue when you have huge deficits and you have people who wants to enjoy all the benefits of been an American but dont want to show loyalty to that country. so where is the derogatory comment that he made?
1.phoenix has a huge influx of illegal mexicans
2.phoenix is the center of immigration debate
3.tax payers have been funding illegal mexicans for a long time
4. we still dont have a solid immigration policy
5.illegal mexicans drive down wages because they work for less
6.they are rewarded for breaking the law and yet african americans continue to bear the burden
7.our stupid government refuse to give them amnesty
8.they are more likely to have more kids than the average american
9.its not a race issue but a social issue that we need to address now that we have a bad economy and most states are dealing with huge deficit
10.how do we move forward at this point.
I'm done talking to dudes who can't comprehend what's in front of them despite their own emotions. I agree with a lot of what you said. Your directing your energy towards the wrong person. If you look earlier I stated that I don't think he's racist: I don't he's racist in any form. I didn't say what he said was derogatory, I said that what the topic is about: Whether he was or wasn't making that type of a statement. Points 1-10 is really only one point which is immigration. When Kat made these jokes he didn't make them to give light on a social issue, he made them because of one specific heckler. Those joke weren't a part of his routine. If that guy wasn't there then he wouldn't have the need to say what he said. There is no social issues here. Just comedian vs heckler. Not saying those social issue aren't real just that using this situation to make a point is unintelligent.
 6 years ago '10        #34
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,537 | Props total: 5869 5869
 karr153 said:
The house n*gga correspondent's fake radio voice is k!lling me
Reminds me of this..

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #35
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3756 3756
katt needs to lay off the coke.......
 6 years ago '10        #36
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
Black people influence the world. We give society swag.Mexicans in america just try to copy us and its well known yal try to talk like us dress like us and even listen to the same music as us but when ever a black and mexican get into it with one another mexicans always get on some racist sh*t smh you dont see black people tryna be mexicans wearing mexican clothing or talkin like mexicans we dont listen to mexican music neither its funny how when a mexican call me nigg*r or miate and saying black people stank and dirty but yet they rocking sean john or rocawear hahahaha bumpin 36 mafia all day
 6 years ago '11        #37
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,236 | Props total: 1256 1256
 Rebirth46 said:
Black people influence the world. We give society swag.Mexicans in america just try to copy us and its well known yal try to talk like us dress like us and even listen to the same music as us but when ever a black and mexican get into it with one another mexicans always get on some racist sh*t smh you dont see black people tryna be mexicans wearing mexican clothing or talkin like mexicans we dont listen to mexican music neither its funny how when a mexican call me nigg*r or miate and saying black people stank and dirty but yet they rocking sean john or rocawear hahahaha bumpin 36 mafia all day
shut the fu*k up f*ggot.
 6 years ago '06        #38
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Why the fu*k is everyone so soft now? Dude said some sh*t that might be considered racist but fu*k it. Thats his words. Let this man live.
 6 years ago '05        #39
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,496 | Props total: 1357 1357
haha fu*king TJ reminds me of Dave Chappelle mocking Tiger Woods
 6 years ago '04        #40
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
n*gga put his hoody on for the G's of america so theyc an know how to do this sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
39 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
214 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
140 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
37 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy