Katt Williams Not Sorry For His Mexico Rant + Explains Apology For Mexico Remarks!

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #201
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 1097 1097
fu*k ALL YOU RACIST CHANATES and PECKERWOODS...mexican is a race... why are black folks up in here talkin sh*t when yall are the most hyper sensitive race in the world..STFU and GTFO of here with that bullsh*t...if it would have been a white man or mex dude ranting on blacks the naacp would be all over it crying like yall always do...i get along with black folks where im from but yall have just went too far with this mexican is not a race sh*t..and backing katt..if a fellow mexcian was wrong i would admit that sh*t bruh fa real..and all you peckerwood no one gives a fu*k bout you white racist people.. go fu*k your sisters and keep smoking meth thats all yall are good for oh yall are good at bieng gay too so fu*k off..
 6 years ago '10        #202
MexicanKingPin 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 204 204
 NvrCMyNut said:
How exactly do blacks support mexicans? Blacks voted in large numbers for prop 187...do ya research.

As for Katt props for not backing down, many Mexicans get on my nerves with their fukk USA burning flags steez & i'm latino. Its at a point now that if you oppose illegal immigration your a racist house n!gga. GTFO.
im latino? what kind of latino brotha
 6 years ago '10        #203
space
space
 Random Heroes said:
never heard of them, they are irrelevant in hiphop just like all the other migos
LOL who still listens to mainstream hiphop f*ggot

i rather listen to a mexican american rapper whose from the streets

then some f*ggot like mac miller and all other wigger pus*y non street sh*t
 09-04-2011, 01:04 PM         #204
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didnt pay this sh*t no attention for the longest because it doesnt pertain to me. but this interview was too real
 6 years ago '04        #205
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,915 | Props total: 2565 2565
 pus*yFiend said:
Lol @ this little kid here...

First of all if you ain't got any knowlegable sh*t to say just save your little e thug image and don't even reply to me..

Second of all what Kramer said about blacks was true wasn't it? So I'm sayinnn if blacks want to act like it ain't no big deal... Then why did they catch feelings about that and were all hurt for like a month straight?

And @ you thinking I'm white...

Have a nice day...

n*gga you stupid....

katt williams said... the written law is to pledge allegiance to America then your state of Origin. Dont disrespect the state your in and hype the one your from if so you should be back there.

Kramer said.... Your a n*gga a cheap ******.

where is your logic in the dumb sh*t your spitting. for katt williams to even be on some kramer sh*t he'd have to just yell racist rants without any logic. he didnt.

kramer apologized on the letterman show he wasnt on CNN and other news shows explaining his case getting picked on. Soon as a n*gga back America and tell him to respect america he's slaughtered. If CNN love the latino race so much why are they bringing out all these immigration laws??

the shots were at the people who cant respect the country the black race built off free work.
 6 years ago '11        #206
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 14 14
 MexicanKingPin said:
LOL don't be hating cuz mexicans run the drug game f*ggot
Colombians run the drug game little ese. Mexican just get to traffic it. Now do drink some milk, i know you are short little ese
 6 years ago '10        #207
space
space
 spyda said:
n*gga you stupid....

Katt williams said... The written law is to pledge allegiance to america then your state of origin. Dont disrespect the state your in and hype the one your from if so you should be back there.

Kramer said.... Your a n*gga a cheap ******.

Where is your logic in the dumb sh*t your spitting. For katt williams to even be on some kramer sh*t he'd have to just yell racist rants without any logic. He didnt.

Kramer apologized on the letterman show he wasnt on cnn and other news shows explaining his case getting picked on. Soon as a n*gga back america and tell him to respect america he's slaughtered. If cnn love the latino race so much why are they bringing out all these immigration laws??

The shots were at the people who cant respect the country the black race built off free work.

so if a comedian called all blacks poor uneducated monkeys who eat watermelons all day that wouldn't be racist?
 6 years ago '10        #208
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 iPod160 said:
this n*gga is a stand up n*gga. he aint backin down...and what the fu*k we all scared of Mexicans for? like, he got security, if they HAD tried some sh*t, shoot to k!ll fu*k them. if they like Mexico, go back there...sh*t is real. drug violence destroyed that country, fu*k em.
 Mullany S said:
mexicans are people that live in mexico. mexican Americans are people who are born in mexico but are now American citizens. so how is he racist towards mexicans when he is patriotic to the country that he was born.do you want me to dig up articles and facts on how mexicans treat blacks in mexico. everybody knows mexicans/mexican americans/latino/hispanics dont support african americans the way we support them, so that unity is an illusion.

And Americans are people who k!lled Native Americans to start their country. What's your point??

In fact, America pretty much took land from Mexico

This whole racism against Mexicans is laughable. Many Europeans immigrated here and there was no problem...and by the way IPod360 not only does your claim not apply to the majority of Mexico, but you can use that exact same sentence to apply to black americans, Italians, and other groups in American history

Americans always have a skewed perception of their own country. Before you start talking about Mexico...stop invading countries and k!lling their people
 6 years ago '10        #209
space
space
 xrayvisionmedia said:
Colombians run the drug game little ese. Mexican just get to traffic it. Now do drink some milk, i know you are short little ese
LOL COLUMBIAN'S DON'T RUN sh*t

NOBODY GIVES A fu*k ABOUT COLUMBIAN'S

WHY EVEN BRING THEM UP?
 6 years ago '04        #210
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,915 | Props total: 2565 2565
 MexicanKingPin said:
so if a comedian called all blacks poor uneducated monkeys who eat watermelons all day that wouldn't be racist?

ni99as crackers wet backs what ever you like to call someone is racist. that point is proven. kramer rant was racist and the Media did not blow it up like they did Katt williams.

the point im making is this.... America as much as people love it is fu*ked up. America doesnt give a fu*k where you from its where you at. So you cant claim a different set(Origin) while you in the red white and blue or your outkasted.

thats the rules of the game. Katt was teaching him the rules of the game. sorry but america made it that way. i didnt hear katt yelling racist remarks but saying if you dont love this set that your in then get the fuk out the set.

if he stepped over the line that race would have fu*ked him up. im cool with all races and alot of my latino friends dont take sh*t. they'll check you if you out of line quick. so he wouldnt have made it out if he offended the race.

that racist comment sh*t stemmed from a form of mind control. If i can alter your emotions from words. leave and the words still resignate and effects you down the line. I control you. i find it as an old weapon thats died out.

Last edited by SpyDa; 09-04-2011 at 01:30 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #211
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,201 | Props total: 5488 5488
i know that's it "TJ" job to get the full story, but i felt he kept pushing the subject. good to see Katt for not backing down on how he felt
 6 years ago '04        #212
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,201 | Props total: 5488 5488
 Mullany S said:
mexicans are people that live in mexico. mexican Americans are people who are born in mexico but are now American citizens. so how is he racist towards mexicans when he is patriotic to the country that he was born.do you want me to dig up articles and facts on how mexicans treat blacks in mexico. everybody knows mexicans/mexican americans/latino/hispanics dont support african americans the way we support them, so that unity is an illusion.
are you serious?
 6 years ago '08        #213
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 594 594
 MexicanKingPin said:
LOL COLUMBIAN'S DON'T RUN sh*t

NOBODY GIVES A fu*k ABOUT COLUMBIAN'S

WHY EVEN BRING THEM UP?
you are a fu*king idiot, put it like this.. Colombians are the business men and Mexicans are the roaches that carry the drugs across the border.

easy to comprehend right?
 09-04-2011, 02:26 PM         #214
lavarrengreen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I respect all races...just don't come at me sideways with racial remarks and we won't have a problem.
 6 years ago '10        #215
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,999 | Props total: 987 987

Yal still talking bout this sh*t? I was out gettin it in at the club
 6 years ago '05        #216
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 xrayvisionmedia said:

if I didnt know any better, it almost seems as if you are saying t his as if its 'cool' or something to brag about, when in actuality......its a disgrace to that race
 6 years ago '05        #217
240sx 
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 1451 1451
When is Katts next show...? I m goin....:dancingcool:

Dude is one of the best out right now.
 6 years ago '05        #218
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 AKMPLCE said:
fu*k ALL YOU RACIST CHANATES and PECKERWOODS...mexican is a race... why are black folks up in here talkin sh*t when yall are the most hyper sensitive race in the world..STFU and GTFO of here with that bullsh*t...if it would have been a white man or mex dude ranting on blacks the naacp would be all over it crying like yall always do...i get along with black folks where im from but yall have just went too far with this mexican is not a race sh*t..and backing katt..if a fellow mexcian was wrong i would admit that sh*t bruh fa real..and all you peckerwood no one gives a fu*k bout you white racist people.. go fu*k your sisters and keep smoking meth thats all yall are good for oh yall are good at bieng gay too so fu*k off..
Basically....

Blacks are the most sensitive people in the world...

I remember a while back when J Lo used the word n*gga in one of her records and blacks made a big deal for like a month talkin about it on the news and sh*tt like really?

Like I said before I got black homies they coo.. But ignorant people say ignorant sh*t that's about it... Katt is desperate for attention..
 6 years ago '05        #219
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 RustyLorcin said:
you are a fu*king idiot, put it like this.. Colombians are the business men and Mexicans are the roaches that carry the drugs across the border.

easy to comprehend right?
This guy is talkin outta his a.ss.. Did you just get done watching blow or something?

Colombians are not runnin the drug game anymore.. Mexican drug lords have been runnin sh*tt for the past 10yrs my dude... They aint bringing anything in themselves either.. They have cubans and salvadoreans transporting that sh*t in from Panama and Colombia..

Mexicans then bring that sh*t in to the states with a little help from the U.S and Mexican Goverments..believe it or not that's on you...

Then here in the states it gets sold to the whites and blacks which are the main abusers of meth heroin crack you name it...

Don't speak on subjects you know nothin about... Just sayinnn..
 6 years ago '05        #220
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy