Braylon Edwards Thinks Keri Hilson Is Boring (pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #61
noshirtforyou 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,448 | Props total: 0 0
yup i was there and she sucked
 6 years ago '07        #62
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2472 2472
 Hotboy1982 said:
Ok why somebody gotta be a f*ggot because they listen to r&b music ? Now I will admit that the guy you quoted was a bit much, but music is music and nothing wrong with it as long as you not going overboard with the enthusiasm I guess. Because cats tend to forget that old school dudes like they pops or uncles or grandfather didnt have Boosie Bad Azz, 50,Rick Ross, to listen to back then- they had r&b/soul music and trust me, I don't know about your uncles, but mine were Harlem and New Orleans and the last thing you would want to call them to their face or otherwise about their listening to r&b music is a f*ggot.
i feel where you're coming from and i agree w/you..I should've made it more clear in my post that i wasn't refering to classic r&b tracks/soul music..i fu*k with that type of music..i just dislike grown a.ss men bumping and reciting all this watered down simpin to the 3rd degree r&b music that can be found in abundance in r&b and on the radio today..it's like the genre isn't even the same these days..it no longer has the same feel ..that's why, aside from very few artists who are currently doing it, i just can't respect it any longer..lmfao @ listing some wack a.ss gangsta rap n*ggas like boosie. 50, and ross(although i fu*k with ross music because it bangs and dude is a funny a.ss character)..

Black Moses said:
n*gga it's all music..You never listen to some smooth sh*t while you chillin or ridin with a bi*ch? fu*k is wrong with you...how a n*gga a f*ggot for liking a pretty a.ss female singer? ignorant a.ss n*gga
smooth music yeah, simpin a.ss wack r&b joints that can be found everywhere now days? nah..besides, I never listen to female r&b artists anyways..what good is that? it's like listening to a female rapper..i have nothing in common with the subject matter of their music nor do i care to listen for it..so nahh..and n*gga no one said you're a f*ggot for liking a pretty a.ss female singer, but you're really suspect for liking a pretty a.ss female singers music
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy