Braylon Edwards Thinks Keri Hilson Is Boring (pic)

most viewed right now
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #61
noshirtforyou 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,448 | Props total: 0 0
yup i was there and she sucked
 7 years ago '07        #62
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,349 | Props total: 3270 3270
 Hotboy1982 said:
Ok why somebody gotta be a f*ggot because they listen to r&b music ? Now I will admit that the guy you quoted was a bit much, but music is music and nothing wrong with it as long as you not going overboard with the enthusiasm I guess. Because cats tend to forget that old school dudes like they pops or uncles or grandfather didnt have Boosie Bad Azz, 50,Rick Ross, to listen to back then- they had r&b/soul music and trust me, I don't know about your uncles, but mine were Harlem and New Orleans and the last thing you would want to call them to their face or otherwise about their listening to r&b music is a f*ggot.
i feel where you're coming from and i agree w/you..I should've made it more clear in my post that i wasn't refering to classic r&b tracks/soul music..i fu*k with that type of music..i just dislike grown a.ss men bumping and reciting all this watered down simpin to the 3rd degree r&b music that can be found in abundance in r&b and on the radio today..it's like the genre isn't even the same these days..it no longer has the same feel ..that's why, aside from very few artists who are currently doing it, i just can't respect it any longer..lmfao @ listing some wack a.ss gangsta rap n*ggas like boosie. 50, and ross(although i fu*k with ross music because it bangs and dude is a funny a.ss character)..

Black Moses said:
n*gga it's all music..You never listen to some smooth sh*t while you chillin or ridin with a bi*ch? fu*k is wrong with you...how a n*gga a f*ggot for liking a pretty a.ss female singer? ignorant a.ss n*gga
smooth music yeah, simpin a.ss wack r&b joints that can be found everywhere now days? nah..besides, I never listen to female r&b artists anyways..what good is that? it's like listening to a female rapper..i have nothing in common with the subject matter of their music nor do i care to listen for it..so nahh..and n*gga no one said you're a f*ggot for liking a pretty a.ss female singer, but you're really suspect for liking a pretty a.ss female singers music
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
48 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
41 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
18 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
137 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
76 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
246 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy