Jay Z | Lil Wayne Comparism

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-03-2011, 10:50 AM         #21
Karamu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
who said this wuz bout Jay & Kanye? n*gga of course they aint say that.... YALL DID

so fu*k da actual rappers themselves.. they all good and rich regardless

naw this a Boxden fan discussion and yall MAD Hov lost, thus? this very thread we postin in
Jay's album with KANYE is what people are comparing to C4

this thread only exists because Lil Wayne outsold Kanye and Jay-Z

lets compare C4 to Vol. 2 if you don't want Kanye in the discussion

and since Kanye is relevant in this discussion, Graduations worldwide sales are about as high as Lil Wayne's entire discography
 09-03-2011, 10:50 AM         #22
Karamu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8Evo3Racer said:
u gonna stick to that or should I let u edit ur post?
back to back? Rebirth and IANAHB didn't sell well

09-03-2011, 10:55 AM         #23
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Karamu said:
Jay's album with KANYE is what people are comparing to C4

this thread only exists because Lil Wayne outsold Kanye and Jay-Z

are u a bi*ch or simply a n*gga purposely being illogical like a female?

like i said n*ggas got mad Carter 4 won and made this thread. we in agreement shawty :mj2:
 6 years ago '05        #24
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 Str8Evo3Racer said:
we talking about Carter series n*gga Rebirth and I am not a human being werent ment to real albums
then they shouldn't have been albums...but since they were, they have to be included. you cant say he's selling millie in a week back to back when its factually not true
 6 years ago '05        #25
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
What's that? 925K this week for C4?

[pic - click to view]

EDIT: Before anyone attacks me, I'd like to let you all know that I bought WTT and I didn't buy C4. Now stfu.
 09-03-2011, 10:57 AM         #26
Karamu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8Evo3Racer said:
we talking about Carter series n*gga Rebirth and I am not a human being werent ment to real albums
define how they are not real
 6 years ago '11        #27
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
str8evo is the most retarded wayne on this board and that's saying A LOT.
 6 years ago '05        #28
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
I swear the Wayne and Jay fans have been going at it for a combined total of 50+ pages now.

When are you going to learn that NONE OF YOU ARE GOING TO CONVINCE EACH OTHER OTHERWISE?

Jay fans will be Jay fans and Wayne fans will be Wayne fans. Let it go
 09-03-2011, 11:04 AM         #29
Karamu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
are u a bi*ch or simply a n*gga purposely being illogical like a female?

like i said n*ggas got mad Carter 4 won and made this thread. we in agreement shawty :mj2:
i never said C4 didn't win

i just said Kanye and Jay didn't intend on outselling C4 or being the biggest rap album of the year with the way they handled it.
 09-03-2011, 11:21 AM         #30
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Karamu said:
i never said C4 didn't win

i just said Kanye and Jay didn't intend on outselling C4 or being the biggest rap album of the year with the way they handled it.

u keep sayin "they" but can u admit that....

1. :hmm: this "i'm mad" thread is really bout Wayne vs. Jay & not The Throne based on the OP?

4. :hmm: that T/S is defendin Jay's individual greatness cuz he mad Weezy beatin Jay wit C4?
 6 years ago '11        #31
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
 Str8Evo3Racer said:
yo TS talk to us when Jay z has back to back millies in a week . Lights out > reasonable doubt
alright now i know you're a troll..im 95% sure the rest of the wayne d!ckriding gang on here is too.
 09-03-2011, 11:26 AM         #32
Karamu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
u keep sayin "they" but can u admit that....

1. :hmm: this "i'm mad" thread is really bout Wayne vs. Jay & not The Throne based on the OP?

4. :hmm: that T/S is defendin Jay's individual greatness cuz he mad Weezy beatin Jay wit C4?
well it was classed as a collaboration album so not saying "they" might not be considered the best use of grammer

how are people not gonna be mad? you got dumb n*ggas here on Waynes d!ck saying sh*t like lights out > reasonable doubt

i could give a sh*t how much this sales, i didn't enjoy it so i'm not going to wish it success

but Wayne stans are fu*king terrible
 6 years ago '11        #33
shellz386 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,004 | Props total: 4649 4649
i know theres at least ONE wayne stan that said "the carter wasnt his first album?"
 09-03-2011, 11:32 AM         #34
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Karamu said:
well it was classed as a collaboration album so not saying "they" might not be considered the best use of grammer

how are people not gonna be mad? you got dumb n*ggas here on Waynes d!ck saying sh*t like lights out > reasonable doubt

i could give a sh*t how much this sales, i didn't enjoy it so i'm not going to wish it success

but Wayne stans are fu*king terrible

why is it turrble for folks to point out that #WTT stans were wrong bout sales shawty?

a sales conversation & criteria them n*ggas done initiated weeks ago?

wit hella ""s as they prematurely celebrated the demise of Tune, C4 & YMCMB?
 6 years ago '09        #35
NLSP42 155 heat pts155
space
space
$7,873 | Props total: 9192 9192
 Cambury said:
Worldwide is where Wayne has him beat the last few years and I think most Jigga warriors so local they dont realize besides north America his sh*t dont play anywhere in da world
Wow you are retarded......Wayne doesnt get played anywhere outside the us.....Jay has been at huge international concerts......and someone who says wayne is bigger than Jay outside the US has obviously never been out of the US
 6 years ago '11        #36
broke4dayz 150 heat pts150
space
space
space
$5,944 | Props total: 3387 3387
 shellz386 said:
i know theres at least ONE wayne stan that said "the carter wasnt his first album?"

what's Wayne's first album?
 09-03-2011, 11:42 AM         #37
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shellz386 said:

my n*gga its less about da factual integrity of da OP and more about the INTENT ya dig. i aint finna debate whats undebateable thats dumb. Jay Z is a hip hop legend & a musical icon who crushes erry rapper career not named Eminem when u discuss career stats. errybody knows this

this thread could have been made in June... January... last year.. so why now?

because he mad #WTT lost
 6 years ago '04        #38
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,051 | Props total: 6784 6784
 Don Kaliko said:
now lets see jay z vs eminem..
/thread
 6 years ago '05        #39
UrMainPriority 1 heat pts
space
space
$840 | Props total: 4 4
I don't see how dudes is trying to compare Wayne and Jay-z's level's of success like age doesn't play a major factor in all this. Wayne is like 28 and Jay is like 40. At least a 10 year difference between the two. A lot can be accomplished in 10 years and I think one of the reasons Jay doesn't want to leave the game because he wants to add some more brick to solidified his legacy like the way Eminem has. (2 Diamond albums, that's going to be hard to beat). Jay know he has to put out 7 more albums to just tie the Beatles, 8 to beat but I think he knows in his heart that's not going to happen for him. I don't see Jay making a number 1 album at 48 I'm sorry to you Jay-Z stans it's not going to happen.
 6 years ago '06        #40
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
Pimp'n Says: All I'm gon' say is Wayne-28 & Jay-42(?), so u do da math. In a few more years re-visit dis topic.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy