NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-03-2011, 12:29 PM         #21
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Krayzie said:
I remember when I found Toys R Us slipping twice and got BioShock and Mass Effect almost 2 weeks early. Snatched all their copies from all 3 stores around me and made some nice money

Not even sure about buying this one though, I'll prolly just give a rent through Gamefly.
Im not giving my copy back, so no island for you

6 years ago '10        #22
pacman45 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,675 | Props total: 2817 2817
 Pierced Talentz said:
Gamefly sent mine.....we have a good relationship like that lol

Walmart will sell it tho if you put up a valid f!ght OR if a female is working electronics.
word they sent me it today too, and warhammer
 6 years ago '04        #23
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Pierced Talentz said:
All i need now is my official sony headset and im good

I still wonder why they sent this out on a saturday...but sent my madden out on monday (got here thursday, i was pissed lol)
Holiday on Monday. No mail. They had to get it out today for Tuesday Ill, hit me up if you want to do some Dead Island MP. Or R3 for that matter even though the Beta was
 6 years ago '10        #24
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8023 8023
 Phicmagic said:
Cool, not a loss for either of us then? lol

People on this board wanna speak their opinion about something that dont concern em so bad...When its like n*gga if you want it, get it, if not, "shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" LOL.

I can take a pic of me holding the game, with R Kellys mother, the girls birth certificate, and Mother Mary and her homie Moses giving me Bruce Leroys glow and some of you n*ggas wouldnt believe it.....With both of us knowing that why even troll lol...if youre interested inbox me, if not, Cool!

I got like mad copies of black ops left to.
 09-03-2011, 01:26 PM         #25
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I AM LEGEND said:
Holiday on Monday. No mail. They had to get it out today for Tuesday Ill, hit me up if you want to do some Dead Island MP. Or R3 for that matter even though the Beta was
psn in sig......that beta turned me off the whole game

RIGHT NOW THO THIS a.ssassins creed Beta is off the chain
 6 years ago '04        #26
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 I AM LEGEND said:
I got you for sure on the MP on Dead Island...not sure if I can mp on Resistance or not cuz i think it has that Sony pass thing and i'm not buying it but if i can MP i will for sure... the beta was wack as fu*k at first with all the issues and kept resetting my fu*king level...but once they got that sh*t ironed out it was actually pretty decent...

Pierced Talentz said:
psn in sig......that beta turned me off the whole game

RIGHT NOW THO THIS a.ssassins creed Beta is off the chain

the R 3 beta got better near the end, once all the issues got ironed out... still the worst beta ever. CONFIRMED though...you shouldn't need four patches to run a beta...
 09-03-2011, 01:40 PM         #27
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
the R 3 beta got better near the end, once all the issues got ironed out... still the worst beta ever. CONFIRMED though...you shouldn't need four patches to run a beta...
amen to that, i played the ending phase of the beta its was cool but what k!lled it was the invisibility......thats why i only played the "barebones" gamemode

if you request me ill approve at 9:30 est...bout to go to work
 6 years ago '04        #28
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,578 | Props total: 5264 5264
 Phicmagic said:
Cool, not a loss for either of us then? lol

People on this board wanna speak their opinion about something that dont concern em so bad...When its like n*gga if you want it, get it, if not, "shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" LOL.

I can take a pic of me holding the game, with R Kellys mother, the girls birth certificate, and Mother Mary and her homie Moses giving me Bruce Leroys glow and some of you n*ggas wouldnt believe it.....With both of us knowing that why even troll lol...if youre interested inbox me, if not, Cool!

I got like mad copies of black ops left to.
let me put it in simple way:

Do you have website of your own where we can see the reputation and feedback from customers?
 6 years ago '07        #29
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,623 | Props total: 3949 3949
 ImAMonster said:
They're not selling it, it's just in stock. The same way best buy did new vegas when it came out. Had a big sticker on it "DO NOT SELL UNTIL *RELEASE DATE*" They just have 'em in stock, most likely. Be REAL surprised if they sold it to someone.
thats only true if its in the box sealed up bruh, this is on the floor, anybody can grab this and take it to the register to purchase, someone dropped the ball on this, hopefully it dont get back to the devs cause wal-mart will have to pay a fine. wooo as soon as a copy hit the register thats a wrap, lol.
 6 years ago '07        #30
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,623 | Props total: 3949 3949
 ImAMonster said:
They're not selling it, it's just in stock. The same way best buy did new vegas when it came out. Had a big sticker on it "DO NOT SELL UNTIL *RELEASE DATE*" They just have 'em in stock, most likely. Be REAL surprised if they sold it to someone.
thats only true if its in the box sealed up bruh, this is on the floor, anybody can grab this and take it to the register to purchase, someone dropped the ball on this, hopefully it dont get back to the devs cause wal-mart will have to pay a fine. wooo as soon as a copy hit the register thats a wrap, lol.
 6 years ago '09        #31
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
fu*k...just pre-ordered and paid mine off at GS, if I wasn't getting the Limited Edition from there I'd roll to Wal-Mart right now

Oh well, only 2 more days...now if that was BF3 on the shelf, it'd be a whooollleee different story.
 6 years ago '07        #32
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,211 | Props total: 1269 1269
^^wat u mean lol??
 09-03-2011, 03:45 PM         #33
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I AM LEGEND said:
I was just responding to what someone else said, I wasn't trying to offend you, but apparently I did. Why U mad? If you would have been willing to set up an eBay auction so I could pay through Paypal, I would have been game, doesn't matter now Gamefly already (amazingly) sent it out to me. Just cause you take a pic with a game doesn't mean you are going to give it to them. Again, I was generally speaking in response to what dude I quoted said.
I just said were cool and its a loss for neither of us and you said im mad

Why would I be mad again exactly?....lol....and uhhhhhh I accept payments through Paypal....Did you think I was gonna have you mail me cash in an envelope LOL

I really dont get the kids on boxden LOL
 09-03-2011, 03:47 PM         #34
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deziking said:
let me put it in simple way:

Do you have website of your own where we can see the reputation and feedback from customers?
I Wouldnt go through the whole process of setting up a website for "free" games and whatnot...I sell beats and make a good living off of it though lol, the guys in my signature give me great feedback
 09-03-2011, 03:48 PM         #35
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loxy Miracles said:
You get it son, thank you, LOLOL

Edited to say Sorry for the triple post...im on my tablet and I suck on these things lmfao
 6 years ago '11        #36
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,537 | Props total: 235 235
Buddy just got hooked through My homie in Electronics dept at Walmart. I am hoping they get Gears and Forza early too.
 6 years ago '05        #37
edote 
space
space
$1,704 | Props total: 324 324
game looks pretty ill 30 a piece aint bad how is mp on that sh*t?
 6 years ago '05        #38
edote 
space
space
$1,704 | Props total: 324 324
@drumgang nice beats mane
 6 years ago '09        #39
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,700 | Props total: 13246 13246
dumbasses out out the freight too early
 09-03-2011, 11:31 PM         #40
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
omg im gonna go pick that up tomorrow..

but has anyone here actually went to walmart and seen this for themselves and tried to buy it? dont waste my fu*kin time yo. walmart is like 25 mins away
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy