The pyramids were what?
76 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
226 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How the hell did Jaden Smith smash Sarahfu-kingsnyder !
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
6479 pageviews
51 comments

Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,545 | Props total: 5068 5068
Wal-Mart Selling Dead Island Early

[video - click to view]

51 comments for "Wal-Mart Selling Dead Island Early"

09-02-2011, 10:57 PM         #2
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If only i wasnt copping from gamefly for that "keep it" price to save $10% and use that $5 cupon..

LMFAO @ it being right next to eyepet tho usually they seperate move games
 7 years ago '09        #3
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
space
$37,914 | Props total: 11884 11884
They're not selling it, it's just in stock. The same way best buy did new vegas when it came out. Had a big sticker on it "DO NOT SELL UNTIL *RELEASE DATE*" They just have 'em in stock, most likely. Be REAL surprised if they sold it to someone.
 09-02-2011, 11:57 PM         #4
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
highly YMMV and you have to have either a young dude who doesnt get a fu*k working there, or a dumbass because it rings up as DO NOT SELL, and most stores will have stickers on them.

mine has them but they refuse to sell them which is fine by me i still need to beat deus ex and i got the warhammer game early which is BEAST.
 7 years ago '06        #5
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,883 | Props total: 3525 3525
I'ma check it out...if it's out on the floor, somebody fukked up...and they'll be fined as a store..

it's DEFINATLY in stock tho...
 7 years ago '08        #6
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,592 | Props total: 360 360
saw it at sams club here where i live. I thought it was already released lol whens the release date. I'll take a pic of it tomorrow/today since I have to go back anyway
 7 years ago '04        #7
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,673 | Props total: 1134 1134
 ImAMonster said:
They're not selling it, it's just in stock. The same way best buy did new vegas when it came out. Had a big sticker on it "DO NOT SELL UNTIL *RELEASE DATE*" They just have 'em in stock, most likely. Be REAL surprised if they sold it to someone.
Someone broke the street date so they're allowed to sell it now. My wife told me that sh*t last night, I was going to post it here, but I was at a fantasy draft and pretty faded.
 09-03-2011, 06:12 AM         #8
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll have like 20 copies of this on the 6th if anyone wants to buy for $30 apiece.....Still got 4 Deus Ex Human Revolutions for PS3 left....lol
 7 years ago '08        #9
Kewop Decam 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$16,933 | Props total: 12250 12250
 Phicmagic said:
I'll have like 20 copies of this on the 6th if anyone wants to buy for $30 apiece.....Still got 4 Deus Ex Human Revolutions for PS3 left....lol

I want to buy but this is the internet and people are thieves
 7 years ago '04        #10
space
space
 Kewop Decam said:

I want to buy but this is the internet and people are thieves
I was thinking the same thing. It's hard to trust anyone on the net especially on BX. Somebody got me one time, and I was actually doing them a favor. No more. I don't care how "cool" we are, this is still the internet and I still don't know you.
 09-03-2011, 07:30 AM         #11
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I AM LEGEND said:
I was thinking the same thing. It's hard to trust anyone on the net especially on BX. Somebody got me one time, and I was actually doing them a favor. No more. I don't care how "cool" we are, this is still the internet and I still don't know you.
Cool, not a loss for either of us then? lol

People on this board wanna speak their opinion about something that dont concern em so bad...When its like n*gga if you want it, get it, if not, "shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" LOL.

I can take a pic of me holding the game, with R Kellys mother, the girls birth certificate, and Mother Mary and her homie Moses giving me Bruce Leroys glow and some of you n*ggas wouldnt believe it.....With both of us knowing that why even troll lol...if youre interested inbox me, if not, Cool!

I got like mad copies of black ops left to.
 7 years ago '04        #12
space
space
 Phicmagic said:
Cool, not a loss for either of us then? lol

People on this board wanna speak their opinion about something that dont concern em so bad...When its like n*gga if you want it, get it, if not, "shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" LOL.

I can take a pic of me holding the game, with R Kellys mother, the girls birth certificate, and Mother Mary and her homie Moses giving me Bruce Leroys glow and some of you n*ggas wouldnt believe it.....With both of us knowing that why even troll lol...if youre interested inbox me, if not, Cool!

I got like mad copies of black ops left to.
I was just responding to what someone else said, I wasn't trying to offend you, but apparently I did. Why U mad? If you would have been willing to set up an eBay auction so I could pay through Paypal, I would have been game, doesn't matter now Gamefly already (amazingly) sent it out to me. Just cause you take a pic with a game doesn't mean you are going to give it to them. Again, I was generally speaking in response to what dude I quoted said.
 7 years ago '07        #13
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,368 | Props total: 1457 1457
gamefly sent mines out 2day also (im most def gna keep it without paying for it) lol
 7 years ago '04        #14
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,456 | Props total: 468 468
There's a reason they don't have it priced yet lol. The system won't let it ring in until the release date anyways, says "Sale Not Allowed" or some sh*t
 7 years ago '04        #15
space
space
 Kazel said:
There's a reason they don't have it priced yet lol. The system won't let it ring in until the release date anyways, says "Sale Not Allowed" or some sh*t
False.
 7 years ago '04        #16
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
 Kazel said:
you must never bought a game from Walmart yet..if it's in the case they will sell it...it was like that in Colorado and it's like that here in Chicago...
 09-03-2011, 10:08 AM         #17
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gamefly sent mine.....we have a good relationship like that lol

Walmart will sell it tho if you put up a valid f!ght OR if a female is working electronics.
 7 years ago '04        #18
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
 Pierced Talentz said:
Gamefly sent mine.....we have a good relationship like that lol

Walmart will sell it tho if you put up a valid f!ght OR if a female is working electronics.
I didn't get my email from them so I just checked my "Q" and they sent me Dead Island an resistance 3...woop woop we on this... imma send back Deus Ex tuesday so I can get the God of War Collection 2 on the 13th.................
 09-03-2011, 10:28 AM         #19
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All i need now is my official sony headset and im good

I still wonder why they sent this out on a saturday...but sent my madden out on monday (got here thursday, i was pissed lol)
 7 years ago '05        #20
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$47,306 | Props total: 24518 24518
I remember when I found Toys R Us slipping twice and got BioShock and Mass Effect almost 2 weeks early. Snatched all their copies from all 3 stores around me and made some nice money

Not even sure about buying this one though, I'll prolly just give a rent through Gamefly.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
269 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Rachel Dolezal faces 15 yrs in prison if convicted of felony ..
49 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy