Wal-Mart Selling Dead Island Early

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
6103 pageviews
51 comments

Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Wal-Mart Selling Dead Island Early

[video - click to view]

51 comments for "Wal-Mart Selling Dead Island Early"

09-02-2011, 11:57 PM         #2
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If only i wasnt copping from gamefly for that "keep it" price to save $10% and use that $5 cupon..

LMFAO @ it being right next to eyepet tho usually they seperate move games
 6 years ago '09        #3
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,391 | Props total: 10494 10494
They're not selling it, it's just in stock. The same way best buy did new vegas when it came out. Had a big sticker on it "DO NOT SELL UNTIL *RELEASE DATE*" They just have 'em in stock, most likely. Be REAL surprised if they sold it to someone.
 09-03-2011, 12:57 AM         #4
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
highly YMMV and you have to have either a young dude who doesnt get a fu*k working there, or a dumbass because it rings up as DO NOT SELL, and most stores will have stickers on them.

mine has them but they refuse to sell them which is fine by me i still need to beat deus ex and i got the warhammer game early which is BEAST.
 6 years ago '06        #5
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 2659 2659
I'ma check it out...if it's out on the floor, somebody fukked up...and they'll be fined as a store..

it's DEFINATLY in stock tho...
 6 years ago '08        #6
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
saw it at sams club here where i live. I thought it was already released lol whens the release date. I'll take a pic of it tomorrow/today since I have to go back anyway
 6 years ago '04        #7
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 ImAMonster said:
They're not selling it, it's just in stock. The same way best buy did new vegas when it came out. Had a big sticker on it "DO NOT SELL UNTIL *RELEASE DATE*" They just have 'em in stock, most likely. Be REAL surprised if they sold it to someone.
Someone broke the street date so they're allowed to sell it now. My wife told me that sh*t last night, I was going to post it here, but I was at a fantasy draft and pretty faded.
 09-03-2011, 07:12 AM         #8
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll have like 20 copies of this on the 6th if anyone wants to buy for $30 apiece.....Still got 4 Deus Ex Human Revolutions for PS3 left....lol
 6 years ago '08        #9
Kewop Decam 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
$15,972 | Props total: 9733 9733
 Phicmagic said:
I'll have like 20 copies of this on the 6th if anyone wants to buy for $30 apiece.....Still got 4 Deus Ex Human Revolutions for PS3 left....lol

I want to buy but this is the internet and people are thieves
 6 years ago '04        #10
space
space
 Kewop Decam said:

I want to buy but this is the internet and people are thieves
I was thinking the same thing. It's hard to trust anyone on the net especially on BX. Somebody got me one time, and I was actually doing them a favor. No more. I don't care how "cool" we are, this is still the internet and I still don't know you.
 09-03-2011, 08:30 AM         #11
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I AM LEGEND said:
I was thinking the same thing. It's hard to trust anyone on the net especially on BX. Somebody got me one time, and I was actually doing them a favor. No more. I don't care how "cool" we are, this is still the internet and I still don't know you.
Cool, not a loss for either of us then? lol

People on this board wanna speak their opinion about something that dont concern em so bad...When its like n*gga if you want it, get it, if not, "shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" LOL.

I can take a pic of me holding the game, with R Kellys mother, the girls birth certificate, and Mother Mary and her homie Moses giving me Bruce Leroys glow and some of you n*ggas wouldnt believe it.....With both of us knowing that why even troll lol...if youre interested inbox me, if not, Cool!

I got like mad copies of black ops left to.
 6 years ago '04        #12
space
space
 Phicmagic said:
Cool, not a loss for either of us then? lol

People on this board wanna speak their opinion about something that dont concern em so bad...When its like n*gga if you want it, get it, if not, "shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" LOL.

I can take a pic of me holding the game, with R Kellys mother, the girls birth certificate, and Mother Mary and her homie Moses giving me Bruce Leroys glow and some of you n*ggas wouldnt believe it.....With both of us knowing that why even troll lol...if youre interested inbox me, if not, Cool!

I got like mad copies of black ops left to.
I was just responding to what someone else said, I wasn't trying to offend you, but apparently I did. Why U mad? If you would have been willing to set up an eBay auction so I could pay through Paypal, I would have been game, doesn't matter now Gamefly already (amazingly) sent it out to me. Just cause you take a pic with a game doesn't mean you are going to give it to them. Again, I was generally speaking in response to what dude I quoted said.
 6 years ago '07        #13
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,207 | Props total: 1266 1266
gamefly sent mines out 2day also (im most def gna keep it without paying for it) lol
 6 years ago '04        #14
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 452 452
There's a reason they don't have it priced yet lol. The system won't let it ring in until the release date anyways, says "Sale Not Allowed" or some sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #15
space
space
 Kazel said:
There's a reason they don't have it priced yet lol. The system won't let it ring in until the release date anyways, says "Sale Not Allowed" or some sh*t
False.
 6 years ago '04        #16
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
 Kazel said:
you must never bought a game from Walmart yet..if it's in the case they will sell it...it was like that in Colorado and it's like that here in Chicago...
 09-03-2011, 11:08 AM         #17
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gamefly sent mine.....we have a good relationship like that lol

Walmart will sell it tho if you put up a valid f!ght OR if a female is working electronics.
 6 years ago '04        #18
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
 Pierced Talentz said:
Gamefly sent mine.....we have a good relationship like that lol

Walmart will sell it tho if you put up a valid f!ght OR if a female is working electronics.
I didn't get my email from them so I just checked my "Q" and they sent me Dead Island an resistance 3...woop woop we on this... imma send back Deus Ex tuesday so I can get the God of War Collection 2 on the 13th.................
 09-03-2011, 11:28 AM         #19
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All i need now is my official sony headset and im good

I still wonder why they sent this out on a saturday...but sent my madden out on monday (got here thursday, i was pissed lol)
 6 years ago '05        #20
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,868 | Props total: 20866 20866
I remember when I found Toys R Us slipping twice and got BioShock and Mass Effect almost 2 weeks early. Snatched all their copies from all 3 stores around me and made some nice money

Not even sure about buying this one though, I'll prolly just give a rent through Gamefly.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy