Sep 2 - Gym teacher 'had $ex with her student, 15, hundreds of time during two-year relationship

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
115 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Hot or not?

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
5370 pageviews
39 comments

blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
Sep 2 - Gym teacher 'had $ex with her student, 15, hundreds of time during two-year relationship

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Gym teacher, 40, 'had s3x with her student, 15, hundreds of time during two-year relationship'
By Rachel Quigley

Last updated at 7:10 PM on 2nd September 2011

Tania Pontbriand, 40, is accused of having s3x with one of her students
The gym teacher accused of having s3x hundreds of times with a student over two years when he was 15 broke down as she took the stand this week, saying the allegations have ruined her life.

Tania Pontbriand, 40, from Quebec, denies having s3x with the student between 2002 and 2004, when she was a teacher at Rosemère High School.
Her defence team are trying to get all charges dropped, claiming it has taken too long to bring the case to trial as she was arrested in 2008 when the alleged victim came forward.
Her testimony on Wednesday - in which she shook, broke down and hyperventilated - centred on the effect the charges have had on her career as a high school teacher.

She told the St Jerome court: 'I have completely lost my reputation,. Everybody knows me. They talk about me in social media around the world.
'It's saddening when my son asks me if he can go to his friend's house and I tell him, "Not now".

'I'm afraid of the parents finding out who I am through the media and they'll stop allowing to let him play with my son at school.'
Trembling: Pontbriand took to the stand on Wednesday and broke down while she was giving evidence
Defence: Her lawyer is arguing that it's taken too long to bring the case to trial and she is being denied the right to a speedy trial
The 40-year-old hyperventilated, after only a few minutes of testimony and had to take a 40 minute break to compose herself.
The alleged victim told police that Pontbriand had s3x with him between 200 and 300 times when he was between 15 and 17 years old.

Her position of authority over him means he was legally unable to consent to the relationship.

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

Gym teacher, 40, 'had s3x with her student, 15, hundreds of time during two-year relationship' | Mail Online

39 comments for "Sep 2 - Gym teacher 'had $ex with her student, 15, hundreds of time during two-year relationship"

6 years ago '08        #2
daffy_1 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 70 70

[pic - click to view]

eh... 5/10
 6 years ago '10        #3
tallulahmademe 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,937 | Props total: 9204 9204
UH NO.......... but i would still smash tho. Fake azz Sarah Palin
 6 years ago '06        #4
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,637 | Props total: 8566 8566
these young kids got the game fu*ked up.

would of been fu*ked them old heads and geting bread out of them.
 6 years ago '11        #5
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,447 | Props total: 703 703
i don't understand. how the fu*k do students have s3x with their teachers?
 6 years ago '08        #6
Reecie D 
space
space
$172 | Props total: 0 0
ill smash & get paid like Blood said yyyeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '07        #7
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
Can't say I wouldn't
 6 years ago '10        #8
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 NateRight said:
Just like they would have s3x with anybody else.
 6 years ago '06        #9
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
 NateRight said:
 6 years ago '09        #10
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
 09-03-2011, 06:03 AM         #11
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NateRight said:
 6 years ago '04        #12
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,085 | Props total: 3879 3879
wtf... man i must have missed this fu*king class in high school, cause um these little kids are straight smashing teachers on the regular.. hell i was teachers pet but damn my teacher ain't pet me... fu*k
 6 years ago '04        #13
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
the little n*gga might be lying...
 6 years ago '08        #14
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272

Former gym teacher Tania Pontbriand seduced her 15-year-old student during a camping trip the two took together, beginning a two-year relationship that would involve s3x every day in her office, car or at the boy's home.

The student, now 25, testified Friday at Pontbriand's trial for s3xually a.ssaulting the young man, that she showered him with gifts, including a dog tag engraved with the date of their first s3xual encounter.

Pontbriand taught the student, who can't be named, gym and leadership - a course that involved winter camping and bike trips.

During the first bike trip with the entire class, the two sat up talking until six in the morning, sharing their inner thoughts.

"She said that marrying her husband had been a mistake," the man testified. "She said I could look into her eyes and know what she was thinking."

A couple of weeks later, they went camping alone - with the permission of the boy's mother.
While in the tent, Pontbriand stroked the boy's eyebrow, he testified.

"She said 'kiss me'," he said. "I was completely s3xually inexperienced and said 'how?'"

They had intercourse and oral s3x twice that night, and the next day Pontbriand drove the boy home.

"She said 'I'm going to be your biggest fan for the rest of your life'," he testified, adding that Pontbriand then flashed him her brea$ts. "I was confused.

"I never thought that I'd be sleeping with a 30-year-old married teacher of mine."

The two continued to have s3x daily in Pontbriand's office, in her car, or at her home when her husband was playing hockey or golf. Throughout the summer, they'd go cycling together and have s3x in the woods or at the boy's house.

On his 16th birthday, Sept. 2, 2002, Pontbriand decorated the boy's front step with balloons, a piggy bank and gave him 17 gifts - one for every year, plus one for good luck.

Pontbriand, who taught at Rosemere High School, was stripped of her teaching permit in 2010, two years after criminal charges were laid.

On Friday, the 40-year-old sat at a desk behind the witness box, taking copious notes.

Her lawyer filed a motion this week to have the charges thrown out because it's taken too long to come to trial, but the judge rejected it Friday.

The young man testified that in February, 2003, his mother got fed up with her son's relationship with his teacher. His usually high marks were slipping and he wasn't helping out around the house. She said the two could no longer speak on the phone, so Pontbriand bought him a cell phone.

Last edited by iPunish901; 09-03-2011 at 06:38 AM..
 09-03-2011, 06:36 AM         #15
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd fu*k her now, definitely would have at 15. hundreds of times?

damn.
 6 years ago '04        #16
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
hundreds of times? she prolly taught that lil n*gga how to chow down on that dusty a.ss pu**y smh. she must have bought that n*gga jordans when they came out other than that cuz they had some young freaks that look better at 15
 6 years ago '04        #17
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 Calamity said:
hundreds of times? she prolly taught that lil n*gga how to chow down on that dusty a.ss pu**y smh. she must have bought that n*gga jordans when they came out other than that cuz they had some young freaks that look better at 15
 6 years ago '10        #18
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
why that n*gga snitch tho? ol bi*ch a.ss ungrateful n*gga

I'd be pipin that old pus*y and gettin fresh kicks and new gear and I wouldn't tell anybody.
 6 years ago '10        #19
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
 ondatpurple said:
why that n*gga snitch tho? ol bi*ch a.ss ungrateful n*gga

I'd be pipin that old pus*y and gettin fresh kicks and new gear and I wouldn't tell anybody.
real talk what kind of f*ggot gets the pus*y then snitches
 6 years ago '11        #20
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
space
$43,966 | Props total: 9855 9855
Dumb a.ss dude

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago