Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Multiplayer World Premiere

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,057 | Props total: 1474 1474
 S-I-X said:
shooter of the year...watch BF3 drop below a Halo remake and Gears of war 3 by christmas. I don't care how much of a masterpiece BF3 is, it will not compete. No competition in online multiplayer users..no fun online gaming. It will be just you and the same 10,000 people spread out across different playlists, by new years you'll be familiar with random gamertags.
 6 years ago '04        #122
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1996 1996
lol@ so many people that supposedly hate this game will cop it, and do not quote me saying not, why else is this 7 pages long, if u dont like it why did u click it?
 6 years ago '04        #123
just2005 
space
space
space
$196 | Props total: 27 27
Spec Ops Trailer = A Hard On
 6 years ago '05        #124
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,497 | Props total: 1357 1357
can't wait to see sale results for BF3 and MW3

personally i'm switching to BF3, sick of the COD franchise now

MW2 was fun at first i'll admit, black ops was complete sh*t however.. not giong to waste $$$

i think i'll be checking Forza 4 so i can get my car fix on and BF3 for FPS

i'm sure someone i know will buy MW3 and i'll just check it that way
 6 years ago '07        #125
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15029 15029
 white-chocolate said:
can't wait to see sale results for BF3 and MW3

personally i'm switching to BF3, sick of the COD franchise now

MW2 was fun at first i'll admit, black ops was complete sh*t however.. not giong to waste $$$

i think i'll be checking Forza 4 so i can get my car fix on and BF3 for FPS

i'm sure someone i know will buy MW3 and i'll just check it that way
MW3 - 12-14 mil
BF3 - 8-10

09-02-2011, 06:55 PM         #126
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D. Norman said:
lol@ so many people that supposedly hate this game will cop it, and do not quote me saying not, why else is this 7 pages long, if u dont like it why did u click it?
I am renting it from GF to finish the SP, i have always enjoyed the SP of COD games (excluding 3, because 3 was just straight up garbage) but the MP is straight up trash.

and lol @ you thinking the haters will buy it, they will be busy playing the superior BF3.
 09-02-2011, 07:11 PM         #127
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
more arcadey? dont care what the haters say, black ops was boring as fu*k with all that simplistic sh*t. i want mad k!llstreaks in the sky at once, explosions everywhere n sh*t. that's why modern warfare games are fun. im getting bf3 too and it'll be a good contrast, but im ready for a real cod game
 6 years ago '06        #128
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,691 | Props total: 367 367
Insta-cop...

It has already been confirmed quick scoping is in the game,deal with it.They are easy k!lls 9 times out of 10 if you a HALF decent player.Strafe and dropshots work wonders...I dont like QS'ing either,but I aint the developer.

Cmon November.
 6 years ago '08        #129
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
Funny hows its an abundance of n*ggas sh*ttin on this game, but once nov-dec roll around, The official modern warfare 3 thread will have the most views and post in the game section...
 6 years ago '09        #130
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1114 1114
I ain't buying this sh*t.

The only way they're gonna get me to buy it is if they include last stand perk in the multiplayer later on in the future. But the multiplayer right now as I see it is not worth playing without last stand, now if they really decided to upgrade the multiplayer and make it brand new with vehicles and all that bullsh*t, maybe I could look pass no last stand. But this is the same multiplayer we're all used to playing in COD, which is FINE, HOWEVER- there ain't no last stand. And I'm not gonna be caught playing the same god damn multiplayer that was in MW, MW2 and Black Ops that had last stand and all of a sudden this ain't got last stand.

nOpe
 6 years ago '05        #131
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,156 | Props total: 18414 18414
Gauranteed the same ones defending the game will be bashing it..happens every year
 6 years ago '06        #132
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Zaosyn said:

The only way they're gonna get me to buy it is if they include last stand perk in the multiplayer later on in the future. But the multiplayer right now as I see it is not worth playing without last stand, now if they really decided to upgrade the multiplayer and make it brand new with vehicles and all that bullsh*t, maybe I could look pass no last stand. But this is the same multiplayer we're all used to playing in COD, which is FINE, HOWEVER- there ain't no last stand. And I'm not gonna be caught playing the same god damn multiplayer that was in MW, MW2 and Black Ops that had last stand and all of a sudden this ain't got last stand.

nOpe

6 years ago '04        #133
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
From waht i saw i've seen noobtubes, quickscoping and obviously they stole the dog tags thing from BF...i used to love MW but they got re-invent the game...looks a DLC to me...won't pay 70$ for a DLC...
 6 years ago '08        #134
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 116 116
 onlybuilt1906 said:
@ n*ggas who won't admit the fact that COD is the best game franchise of all-time and it's not even close.

you can tell this moron strictly plays cod and nothing else. theres no way that anybody with any sense that plays any other games would believe this to be true. cod isnt even the best fps franchise.
i cant believe how hype people get to be spending $60 on the same exact game for the 5th year in a row.
 6 years ago '05        #135
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,984 | Props total: 10681 10681
Dont understand how n*ggaz are sh*tting on Black Ops...

Black Ops was betta than MW2 imo...

Still copping MW3 regardless...
 6 years ago '04        #136
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1996 1996
 el bundy said:
i cant believe how hype people get to be spending $60 on the same exact game for the 5th year in a row.
If zipper made socom 2 over and over again and touched it up each year with new maps i would buy it. sh*t i would easily pay 80 for a remastered HD version of socom 2. Sometime change is not good and zipper socom 2 fans know that, if it aint broken dont fix it

And side note, i am yet to pay over $39 price tag on COD and other games
 6 years ago '07        #137
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
ready is the body
 09-03-2011, 05:10 PM         #138
SUHNAMI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~SHYNE~ said:
Insta-cop...

It has already been confirmed quick scoping is in the game,deal with it.They are easy k!lls 9 times out of 10 if you a HALF decent player.Strafe and dropshots work wonders...I dont like QS'ing either,but I aint the developer.

Cmon November.
They got rid of drop shooting
 6 years ago '05        #139
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
 Zaosyn said:

nOpe

You die so much you need last stand to get the last chance to get a k!ll? Its by far the most annoying perk in the game imo.

On topic, this video gave me deja vu. It reminded me of MW2 multiplayer premier.
 6 years ago '06        #140
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,691 | Props total: 367 367
 SUHNAMI said:
They got rid of drop shooting
I just watched some MP gameplay with some dropshots in it posted on here...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now