most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #101
titofab5 
space
space
$332 | Props total: 0 0
Street fid-di-di-di-damn!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #102
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
why does everyone bring up battlefront 3 in a cod thread.. just make a bf3 thread and talk about it there
 6 years ago '11        #103
shellz386 43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,990 | Props total: 4637 4637
i was hoping to see my AA-12...
i use to run and gun with those all day...
 6 years ago '11        #104
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,140 | Props total: 155 155
fu*king noobtubes. such a deal breaker..
 6 years ago '04        #105
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Da Ill One said:
lmfao... I don't favor either game but the way most of you are talking about BF 3...I kind of hope the MP sucks just to shut you all up...

stop the comparisons if you don't want cod then don't get it...if you want bf 3 then get that...but stop dissing the other game in the other game thread it gets fu*king annoying... talk about COD in the COD threads and BF 3 in the BF 3 threads...

its like all the fu*king NFL 2K5 talk in the Madden threads...

and YES I AM MAD deal with it
AMEN!
:agreement6:
 09-02-2011, 01:21 PM         #106
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ I think you might be a bigger COD groupie than Erickonasis which is nothing to be proud of and quite embarrassing.
 6 years ago '04        #107
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 PR0TENTIAL said:
^ I think you might be a bigger COD groupie than Erickonasis which is nothing to be proud of and quite embarrassing.
me?

I like both games Im gettin em both
 6 years ago '04        #108
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,056 | Props total: 1465 1465
 Da Ill One said:
lmfao... I don't favor either game but the way most of you are talking about BF 3...I kind of hope the MP sucks just to shut you all up...

stop the comparisons if you don't want cod then don't get it...if you want bf 3 then get that...but stop dissing the other game in the other game thread it gets fu*king annoying... talk about COD in the COD threads and BF 3 in the BF 3 threads...

its like all the fu*king NFL 2K5 talk in the Madden threads...

and YES I AM MAD deal with it
 6 years ago '05        #109
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,089 | Props total: 4223 4223
 LankanLatino said:
only going to bring up bf3 in response to some of the comments
They are different games

BF3 is if you like to win games with your friends, use vehicles, revive, heal, fix said vehicles, supply or scout for your teammates. Big open maps, destructable environments, guns with recoil, sniper shots with bullet drop (so aim above their heads) and nice graphics.

COD is if you like to play lone wolf, get k!llstreaks and watch your enemies die from them. even when i play with a full 6, we're all just running around trying to get k!lls in these small a.ss maps (compared to bf they're small anyway).

if you've played cod enough and are kind of fed up with lone wolf and want to try a game where you and your friends can play for the objective and get rewarded for doing so..pick up BF. yes you can see your KD at the end of a match, but the leaderboards are set by points..and you get points for a LOT of team-friendly sh*t. I never hear friends say "aw sh*t i went negative" they say "yeah we fu*kin clutched it at the end there"

there's a lot more to it but all im saying is if you're someone who likes to WIN as opposed to only k!ll then get BF3. if you aren't sick of cod and perks and k!llstreaks and the arcade style of shooter this game is, then get this and do us a favour dont get bf3..chances are 1. you'll be a sniper hiding in the back or 2. you're going to try the game and hate it and return it so save your money
and that's basically it.... mw is a arcade style game.... it wasn't built for realism, just fast pace fun..... the cat and mouse, wacky sh*t with n*ggas quick sniping and knifing was cheap but that made the sh*t humorous and fun to me tho, the insane perks

n*ggas talking about.... oh, looks like some mw2 dlc ... n*gga, i skipped black ops waiting on activision to drop a mw2 style game.... everything in this trailer is good news to, me.... i don't want this franchise to turn into a true war simulator, its a game
 6 years ago '04        #110
space
space
 S.O.P. said:
did he quick scope at the end?

cuz that sh*t is hella dumb
hella dumb but fun and thats wat a video game is supposed to be
 6 years ago '04        #111
space
space
 JimDinO77 said:
and that's basically it.... mw is a arcade style game.... it wasn't built for realism, just fast pace fun..... the cat and mouse, wacky sh*t with n*ggas quick sniping and knifing was cheap but that made the sh*t humorous and fun to me tho, the insane perks

n*ggas talking about.... oh, looks like some mw2 dlc ... n*gga, i skipped black ops waiting on activision to drop a mw2 style game.... everything in this trailer is good news to, me.... i don't want this franchise to turn into a true war simulator, its a game
thank you /thread
 6 years ago '04        #112
space
space
 LankanLatino said:
only going to bring up bf3 in response to some of the comments
They are different games

BF3 is if you like to win games with your friends, use vehicles, revive, heal, fix said vehicles, supply or scout for your teammates. Big open maps, destructable environments, guns with recoil, sniper shots with bullet drop (so aim above their heads) and nice graphics.

COD is if you like to play lone wolf, get k!llstreaks and watch your enemies die from them. even when i play with a full 6, we're all just running around trying to get k!lls in these small a.ss maps (compared to bf they're small anyway).

if you've played cod enough and are kind of fed up with lone wolf and want to try a game where you and your friends can play for the objective and get rewarded for doing so..pick up BF. yes you can see your KD at the end of a match, but the leaderboards are set by points..and you get points for a LOT of team-friendly sh*t. I never hear friends say "aw sh*t i went negative" they say "yeah we fu*kin clutched it at the end there"

there's a lot more to it but all im saying is if you're someone who likes to WIN as opposed to only k!ll then get BF3. if you aren't sick of cod and perks and k!llstreaks and the arcade style of shooter this game is, then get this and do us a favour dont get bf3..chances are 1. you'll be a sniper hiding in the back or 2. you're going to try the game and hate it and return it so save your money
i disagree with you on the fact that in cod you it's not about lone wolf sh*t. play hardcore and see how far that lone wolf stuff gets you. I agree the k!ll streaks are too powerfull in mw2 but in cod 4 they are just right, and that's what they are going back to. it's pretty obvious from you saying 'someone who likes to WIN as opposed to only k!ll then get BF3' that you're not good at the game. taking out the top player and any snipers will always get you a win. i dont know about bf3 but this thread is about cod

Last edited by fat_boyy21; 09-02-2011 at 02:00 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #113
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
am i the ONLY one who has no problem with Camping..not to say i do it....well i do but not all the time..sh*t is a part of war..apart of be'n tactical..VANTAGE POINTS..

sh*t is fire...can't wait

infinity ward FTW
 6 years ago '09        #114
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,361 | Props total: 2728 2728
this looks fu*king cray!

some of you n*ggas need to quit complaining
 6 years ago '06        #115
~DMX911~ 
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 0 0
trailer is wack
 6 years ago '04        #116
space
space
 Shizz said:
am i the ONLY one who has no problem with Camping..not to say i do it....well i do but not all the time..sh*t is a part of war..apart of be'n tactical..VANTAGE POINTS..

sh*t is fire...can't wait

infinity ward FTW
i totally agree with you about camping.. people on here must think it's smart to run around in the open guns a blazin just to get popped in the head
 6 years ago '06        #117
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,638 | Props total: 8570 8570
i will cop just off the drink/high nites.
 6 years ago '05        #118
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,982 | Props total: 10681 10681
 Arson said:
I wish their was an alternate universe where bf3 curb stomps mw3 in sales. That way I could fast forward to bf4 and laugh as EA stops the act and starts raping the battlefield franchise like they with all their other top seller franchises. Then I could read all the "BF4 sucks, *insert new franchise* destroys it" posts. That would be hilarious
 6 years ago '04        #119
S-I-X 
space
space
$1,184 | Props total: 146 146
shooter of the year...watch BF3 drop below a Halo remake and Gears of war 3 by christmas. I don't care how much of a masterpiece BF3 is, it will not compete. No competition in online multiplayer users..no fun online gaming. It will be just you and the same 10,000 people spread out across different playlists, by new years you'll be familiar with random gamertags.
 09-02-2011, 05:02 PM         #120
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ cod fanboys getting mad

face it, you are buying the same game every year and what i find even more hilarious is you bi*ch that we bi*ch then you say the same sh*t we say only against BF3.

if you like your shooters with no skill more power to you but the game is mediocre, its been using the same engine for like 6 years and it's literally been the SAME game since MW, just with different perks/weapons, if this was 2000-2001 these would all be expansion packs, this is this generations "expansion pack"
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy