Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
292 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,897 | Props total: 23 23
 MochaWhitey said:
your hating a.ss came in here just to scare everybody in here? Take your fatass to mcdonalds if you have nothing positive to say
:laughing9::applause:
 6 years ago '04        #102
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,681 | Props total: 13076 13076
I been doing the juice diet for like 3 days and lost about 7 lbs already. The only solid food i've been eating are tuna sandwhiches on whole wheat bread no mayo (about 3g of fat per serving). I have more energy. I'm waking up earlier than before and not feeling dead tired or sleep deprived at work. I'm definately gonna stick with this and see how much I can lose by March/

I pray to got I make it thru superbowl sunday without going HAM on some chips or pizza tho

Any1 know a good juicer for leafy stuff like kale. My Jack Lalane don't be extracting as much juice as it should.
 02-02-2012, 02:56 AM         #103
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
fu*k that, im good:

Possible Side Effects of a Juice Fast

Common temporary side effects of a juice fast include headaches, tiredness, hypoglycemia, constipation, acne, increased body odor, and bad breath.

Other side effects of a juice fast can include fainting, dizziness, low blood pressure, heart arrhythmias, weight loss, hunger, vomiting, diarrhea, and kidney problems. If these side effects occur, there is a worsening of symptoms, or new symptoms appear, the fast should be discontinued and it should prompt an immediate visit to a qualified health professional.

Another possible side effect of a juice fast is diarrhea, which can lead to dehydration and electrolyte loss.

If continued for a longer time, juice fasting can lead to nutrient deficiencies, particularly protein and calcium deficiency.
havnt experienced none of those things lol...feel great
 6 years ago '07        #104
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,742 | Props total: 144 144
 StuNNa said:
I been doing the juice diet for like 3 days and lost about 7 lbs already. The only solid food i've been eating are tuna sandwhiches on whole wheat bread no mayo (about 3g of fat per serving). I have more energy. I'm waking up earlier than before and not feeling dead tired or sleep deprived at work. I'm definately gonna stick with this and see how much I can lose by March/

I pray to got I make it thru superbowl sunday without going HAM on some chips or pizza tho

Any1 know a good juicer for leafy stuff like kale. My Jack Lalane don't be extracting as much juice as it should.
I got the Breville juicer from the fat sick nearly dead documentary but with kale I don't get much juice out of it
 6 years ago '10        #105
NYGZ 225 heat pts225
space
space
$662 | Props total: 878 878
some of the weight you lost your body probably didn't need anyway
 02-02-2012, 03:29 PM         #106
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do all of u juice three times a day for each meal respectively or substiute one meal with juice instead and eat other meals with solids?
 6 years ago '04        #107
space
space
 stargod said:
I got the Breville juicer from the fat sick nearly dead documentary but with kale I don't get much juice out of it
i started using celery, boy that sh*t is digusting
 6 years ago '07        #108
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,742 | Props total: 144 144
 StuNNa said:
i started using celery, boy that sh*t is digusting
word it is nasty.I forgot how it tastes bc I've been slacking.Ima get back on it after the Superbowl.

I stopped bc I was allergic to apples so I substituted the apples with pears.Then I found out I was allergic to pears too.

But I just ate 2 apples a couple of days ago so I think I cured it.
 6 years ago '04        #109
space
space
 stargod said:
word it is nasty.I forgot how it tastes bc I've been slacking.Ima get back on it after the Superbowl.

I stopped bc I was allergic to apples so I substituted the apples with pears.Then I found out I was allergic to pears too.

But I just ate 2 apples a couple of days ago so I think I cured it.
ive been drinking this 1 kale celery drink for the last 3 hours
 6 years ago '04        #110
mr_underground|m 1964 heat pts1964
space
space
$22,744 | Props total: 28389 28389
this drink looks good, game me some ideas:

Last edited by mr_underground; 02-03-2012 at 11:26 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #111
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1374 1374
how much of the ginger root are you using, no way your using a whole one right..
 6 years ago '04        #112
space
space
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
how much of the ginger root are you using, no way your using a whole one right..
hell no, just a small little piece. i substitute it with a lime because ginger fu*king ruins the last most of the time.
 6 years ago '04        #113
JFamis 235 heat pts235 OP
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4321 4321
 VerballyAbusive said:
fu*k that, im good:

Possible Side Effects of a Juice Fast

Common temporary side effects of a juice fast include headaches, tiredness, hypoglycemia, constipation, acne, increased body odor, and bad breath.

Other side effects of a juice fast can include fainting, dizziness, low blood pressure, heart arrhythmias, weight loss, hunger, vomiting, diarrhea, and kidney problems. If these side effects occur, there is a worsening of symptoms, or new symptoms appear, the fast should be discontinued and it should prompt an immediate visit to a qualified health professional.

Another possible side effect of a juice fast is diarrhea, which can lead to dehydration and electrolyte loss.

If continued for a longer time, juice fasting can lead to nutrient deficiencies, particularly protein and calcium deficiency.
I got acne, but it was because the juice was detoxing my pores. My skin looks really good now. I had dizziness, headaches, tiredness when I was first getting used to it. Also had diarrhea to start, but it was flushing me out.
 6 years ago '04        #114
space
space
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
 StuNNa said:
hell no, just a small little piece. i substitute it with a lime because ginger fu*king ruins the last most of the time.
Yeah, keep the ginger to a minimum.
 6 years ago '11        #115
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 235 235
I am gonna give this a shot, just waiting on my juicer to arrive.
 6 years ago '04        #116
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2537 2537
hmm interesting might try this during summer when i get some days off.
 6 years ago '07        #117
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 JFamis said:
Yeah, keep the ginger to a minimum.
u drink 1 glass a day?
 6 years ago '04        #118
space
space
 bizzybiz said:
whatup my health conscience folk! I started this on Jan 30th and its been 17days...

feel great!

started at 202.3 and this morning i was at 191.8 - thats 17 days for me and 11 lbs lost...not sweet as threadstarter im still happy...i've never done anything and gotten these type of results...

i'm 5'8" btw

another reason that prob staggered my loss is probably the weekend...im a "weekend warrior" so liquor intake on fri/sat probably didn't pay off and one night (last saturday nite) i found myself downtown at like 3 a.m. crushed 4 slices of pizza b4 i knew it...didn't even remember til my homeboi told me the next day :-(

oh well...never claimed to be perfect

anywho i recommend this and 2 of my homeboi's are started the juice w/ me this weekend after seeing my results :-)
Good for you on the weight loss. Just to let you know, you should avoid alcohol and caffeine while juicing... I believe it's pretty hard on your adrenal glands and kidneys while juicing...
 6 years ago '04        #119
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
u drink 1 glass a day?
When I started it seemed like I was drinking like eight a day...
 6 years ago '04        #120
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 5736 5736

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago