Been doing a juice detox for 17 days and lost 28 pounds

most viewed right now
 132
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
199 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
111 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
kyhoopsgoat 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$18,953 | Props total: 5064 5064
 JFamis said:
So I juice...
6 kale leaves
4 celery stalks
2 green apples
1 cucumber
1/2 lemon
1 ginger root
4 carrots

...and I occasionally add watermelon or a pear.
What do you do with the leftover pulp? Eat it raw? Throwing it away seems to be a waste.
 11-29-2011, 07:37 PM         #82
typicalblackman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I watched that Fat Sick & Nearly Dead documentary a couple days ago. It made me realize how important fruits and vegetables really are. I wanted to try the reboot, but on the website it was recommended that you should only do it if you are over 21. But I tried two different juices the past two days and they tasted pretty good in my opinion!
 6 years ago '04        #83
JFamis 236 heat pts236 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,115 | Props total: 4590 4590
 kyhoopsgoat said:
What do you do with the leftover pulp? Eat it raw? Throwing it away seems to be a waste.
Compost.
 6 years ago '04        #84
RoyceDa59 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$15,160 | Props total: 5583 5583
 typicalblackman said:
I watched that Fat Sick & Nearly Dead documentary a couple days ago. It made me realize how important fruits and vegetables really are. I wanted to try the reboot, but on the website it was recommended that you should only do it if you are over 21. But I tried two different juices the past two days and they tasted pretty good in my opinion!
Saw it, said I need to add this to my life, dropped 20 lbs in 2 weeks.
 6 years ago '06        #85
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,456 | Props total: 320 320
I want to try something like this....But not for losing weight , I'm skinny enough as it is.

6"2 160 something
 6 years ago '10        #86
musbdluv 
space
space
space
$153 | Props total: 70 70
what type of juicer are you using? Not sure if you already posted it.
 6 years ago '10        #87
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,355 | Props total: 1456 1456
Gonna peep this documentary on Netflix right now and see what it's all about.
 6 years ago '10        #88
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,355 | Props total: 1456 1456
JFamis..

How many glasses or roughly how my Ounces of this juice do you usually get to consume each day? Also how many times do you drink it a day?
 6 years ago '07        #89
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,750 | Props total: 166 166
Just started this today.After watching the documentary it made me wanna try it.The juice taste good but I think I put too much ginger in it.Just wanna get rid of this lil beer belly.
 6 years ago '04        #90
jrich14554 
space
space
space
$1,516 | Props total: 29 29
 rek0nize said:
JFamis..

How many glasses or roughly how my Ounces of this juice do you usually get to consume each day? Also how many times do you drink it a day?
THIS IS WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW BRO AND CONGRATS ON THE ACHIEVEMENT
 6 years ago '09        #91
xslick504 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,224 | Props total: 2090 2090
so what's the difference between doing this and drinking V-8 all day everyday?

first off , i don't know anything about any of this and i'm interested....

so i'm asking cause i have no clue at all...

second... is doing this for all but dinner time gonna get me results? like if I have oatmeal or eggs for breakfast , juice all day , then have a grilled chicken salad every night....

will i see results or is it pretty much all in or don't bother ?

and last ... how much money is normally spent on this per month on average?


Last edited by xslick504; 01-02-2012 at 05:39 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #92
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,745 | Props total: 4822 4822
 xslick504 said:
so what's the difference between doing this and drinking V-8 all day everyday?
I a.ssume its the types of veggies being used in the process. That ginger too.

Anyway that's definitely the happenings JFamis! Congrats my G!
 6 years ago '04        #93
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,236 | Props total: 429 429
i got a juicer but my sh*t sucks. any suggestions.
 6 years ago '06        #94
Sammyboi22 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,653 | Props total: 332 332
^^ Your juice sucks or your juicer sucks?
 6 years ago '06        #95
Yung Dilla 1499 heat pts1499
space
avatar space
space
$57,603 | Props total: 37060 37060
good thread glad n*ggas is up on this
 6 years ago '04        #96
fRiScO415zCHiCa 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,435 | Props total: 145 145
Watched the video and have been doing this for two weeks with the weekends off. I love it! At first I hated the taste, but now I love em and look forward to them.
 6 years ago '04        #97
Xiaolin 
space
space
space
$459 | Props total: 11 11
if you dont have a juicer, use your blender to make healthy smoothies. minimal waste, just cut into smaller pieces first.
 6 years ago '04        #98
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,545 | Props total: 357 357
fu*k that, im good:

Possible Side Effects of a Juice Fast

Common temporary side effects of a juice fast include headaches, tiredness, hypoglycemia, constipation, acne, increased body odor, and bad breath.

Other side effects of a juice fast can include fainting, dizziness, low blood pressure, heart arrhythmias, weight loss, hunger, vomiting, diarrhea, and kidney problems. If these side effects occur, there is a worsening of symptoms, or new symptoms appear, the fast should be discontinued and it should prompt an immediate visit to a qualified health professional.

Another possible side effect of a juice fast is diarrhea, which can lead to dehydration and electrolyte loss.

If continued for a longer time, juice fasting can lead to nutrient deficiencies, particularly protein and calcium deficiency.
 6 years ago '04        #99
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$14,409 | Props total: 7710 7710
Nothing unhealthy about dropping weight rapidly from a vegan juicing diet/detox. The fact of the matter is your not just losing regular fat but also subcutaneous, visceral, and retroperitoneal fact which covers your organs. Aside sodium, fat ect. for bloat that comes from non plant based foods. If you want to try not to lose so much just throw in some vegan protein powder like nitrofusion or something or some solids like you said salad & nuts.
 6 years ago '04        #100
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$5,527 | Props total: 389 389
 VerballyAbusive said:
fu*k that, im good:

Possible Side Effects of a Juice Fast

Common temporary side effects of a juice fast include headaches, tiredness, hypoglycemia, constipation, acne, increased body odor, and bad breath.

Other side effects of a juice fast can include fainting, dizziness, low blood pressure, heart arrhythmias, weight loss, hunger, vomiting, diarrhea, and kidney problems. If these side effects occur, there is a worsening of symptoms, or new symptoms appear, the fast should be discontinued and it should prompt an immediate visit to a qualified health professional.

Another possible side effect of a juice fast is diarrhea, which can lead to dehydration and electrolyte loss.

If continued for a longer time, juice fasting can lead to nutrient deficiencies, particularly protein and calcium deficiency.
your hating a.ss came in here just to scare everybody in here? Take your fatass to mcdonalds if you have nothing positive to say
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 85
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1286 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Is this a real pawg?
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
120 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside MubuKrump (King Louie associate) Gunned Down In Chicago
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
54 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
59 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside If there was ever a time for the FPS shooter war to end. EA, the time t..
12 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy