Been doing a juice detox for 17 days and lost 28 pounds

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #401
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1471 1471
 Southwick said:
Which detox pills? To answer your question. Yes its safe.
Forgot the brand name of them but what about if they are from GNC?
 5 years ago '12        #402
Southwick 
space
space
$2,622 | Props total: 396 396
 whouthinkitis said:
Forgot the brand name of them but what about if they are from GNC?
I wouldn't mess with anything from GNC. What are the ingredients?
 5 years ago '04        #403
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 838 838
Good morning BX fam, as promised my 40 day check-in.

Current weight: 220.4
Total lost: 64.2lbs
Weight goal: 199-201lbs

I will have that juice recipe book re-uploaded later today for those who have requested it. Thank you for your patience.

I'll have another update at day 50 and 60.

Last edited by Randeezle; 04-05-2013 at 10:31 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #404
Nobles 
space
space
space
$272 | Props total: 34 34
 Randeezle said:
Good morning BX fam, as promised my 40 day check-in.

Current weight: 220.4
Total lost: 64.2lbs
Weight goal: 199-201lbs

I will have that juice recipe book re-uploaded later today for those who have requested it. Thank you for your patience.

I'll have another update at day 50 and 60.
Daaaammnn!!! Congrats on your journey

What about that book though?! My juicer hasn't been getting any attention but I wanna start back - I hate just mixing stuff, I need a little guidance with recipes.

Idk if you mentioned this in previous posts but aside from weight, did you notice any improvements in skin, hair, stuff like that? Some juicing diets have been known to clear some of that up?
 5 years ago '04        #405
Randeezle 
space
space
 Nobles said:
Daaaammnn!!! Congrats on your journey

What about that book though?! My juicer hasn't been getting any attention but I wanna start back - I hate just mixing stuff, I need a little guidance with recipes.

Idk if you mentioned this in previous posts but aside from weight, did you notice any improvements in skin, hair, stuff like that? Some juicing diets have been known to clear some of that up?
Thanks Nobles,

My skin has definitely cleared up and it appears more vibrant. Hair I typically keep short so no ruling on that. I find that I'm sharper mentally and can recall things much faster. I dunno look at it like upgrading your CPU and doubling your RAM. I have an energy is consistent and does not fluctuate depending on when I've eaten or come down from my last sugary drink. I didn't expect such an increase with libido , but you see me complaining?

I am literally uploading the book as I type this, so I'll have the link for you in minutes. This is my 2nd fast and to be honest with you I didn't even use the book. I just did it the real n*gga way, went in the grocery store and said ok "that, that, that, that, and that". Took it home threw it in and it came out cool. You are right though this will give you a foundation to work with so I'm happy to help you with that.
 5 years ago '04        #406
Randeezle 
space
space
hXXp://www.sendspace.com/file/xiamiy

just fix the url, sorry these links die too quick that might keep it alive longer.

Oh BTW, I'm about to get the guide just like this one but it has smoothie recipes instead. Let me know if yall want that one too.

Last edited by Randeezle; 04-05-2013 at 06:19 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #407
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,713 | Props total: 339 339
Thanks Fam!!!
I just bought:
Green Star Elite GSE-5000 Juicer
I want to start next week

Throw that smoothie joint up too please

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Randeezle again.

Last edited by fully_amazing; 04-05-2013 at 11:48 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #408
Randeezle 
space
space
Good sh*t brody, may the force be with you. That juicer is dope youll like it
 5 years ago '05        #409
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,713 | Props total: 339 339
 mikeydooodie said:
i put my juice in mason jars so that kinda preserves it. i make them the night before then take them to work
 Randeezle said:
That's whats up mikey, keep it up.

I use mason jars also (32oz) and follow the same prep as you.

Update: Day 27 of 30-60
Down 50.9lbs
If you make it the night before doesn't the juice loose a lot if not all of it's nutrition???
That what I read, idk if it's true.
 5 years ago '04        #410
Randeezle 
space
space
I mean.... I don't have a laboratory where I can run tests or anything, but day old juice is much better than a wet burrito from Eduardo's and 2 coronas right? I tend to think so. Day old Juice has been doing me right with mind blowing results... don't let the hippies k!ll your vibe.

They almost got me too with the whole "you have to buy all your fruit & veggies organic" thing. If you can do that then but I'm here to tell you... it can be done if you A: buy a juicer B: buy whatever fruit or vegetables C: juice them D: drink them every single day

Last edited by Randeezle; 04-08-2013 at 09:18 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #411
QPakaQ 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 505 505
9th day today....lost 22.2 pounds...

But yo Randeezle I be feeling drained as fu*k energy wise.... I don't get tired at 2pm everyday like I used to and I go right to sleep now when I get in bed opposed to sitting up for a while because I couldn't sleep like I use to...

But I don't even be having the energy to play with my son for more than 30 minutes

Last edited by QPakaQ; 04-09-2013 at 10:19 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #412
Randeezle 
space
space
What juices are you drinking?

In the AM you should be drinking mainly fruit type drinks because A: nobody is tryna wake up to green nasty drinks and B: they give you a burst of energy. For your afternoon drinks, maybe throw carrots in the mix because they're still a sweeter vegetable and carrots are known as the poor man's ginsing.

You just need to look at what you are currently juicing and mix it around a bit so you can still be the best version of yourself in your personal relationships too. Believe me I know it's tough to still be all you can be for wifey or lil man while you're going through these changes but I already know you can do it.

Great work with the weight loss and comittment to the fast. I a.ssure you if you stick to it the weight will contine to melt off you at the same rate it currently is. It will not stop so long as you dont.

Now... fam.... the reason why I even clicked on this link...

I stopped the fast at day 43. I'm not going to try and rationalize why exactly I didn't wait until day 45 or even day 60, but I did and that's that. It's been a few days and naturally I have thrown about 8 point something pounds but I still look good so it's all G.

My brother and law took my blender back to his dorm w/ him in Davis, so I have just been on my vegetarian hype eating no meat, plus not messing with rice, bread, artificial juices or sodas of any kind.

I'm going to go back to working out in the AM w/ my wife and doing crossfit in the evening + eating vegetarian and if I'm seeing changes and continuing in the right path I'll stick with this. If I find I'm gaining fat for some (strange) reason, I might just jump back on the fast and shoot down real quick to the sub 200lbs realm and re approach the situation from a safer vantage point. I'm 225lbs right now so truthfully I feel like I'm a cheeseburger and a donut away from fat albert.

Maybe that's being extreme, but you should've seen the way my wife's co-worker looked at me last weekend. I haven't had someone other than my wife give me the fu*k me eyes in years my n*gga... not like i"m going to do anything but it was still kinda coo doe shhh
 5 years ago '06        #413
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,910 | Props total: 209 209
randeezle run down a days drinks from morning to night. im right where you were when you started 285 and id love to get down to the 220 mark since i gave up on the first time ive been eating low carb but i feel like i cant move anything weight wise. i might want to start this again soon but i think i went into it too hard with mean green juices so what do you say have fruit only juices in the morning?? do u have before and after pics too???
 5 years ago '06        #414
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
I'm inspired by this thread guys...I'm starting it Monday.

Sunday

F it...today

Last edited by BlackandGifted; 04-11-2013 at 01:49 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #415
DeathStar 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,647 | Props total: 7741 7741
Ive been juicing for 5 weeks and a n*gga down 40 lbs I only did a strict fast for 15 days now I eat 2 regular meals a week (usually on weekends socially, no alcohol and I eat fairly small portions) and I feel great. Ill probably juice forever anf ive already got 3 of the homies on my wave

My stamina game crazy too, my old lady cant keep up in the bedroom
 5 years ago '08        #416
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 1097 1097
my wife and i have been wanting to juice but ive been reading that juice detox burn a lot of lean muscle??...is it ok to have protein drinks to supply your body with the lean protein it needs so i dont lose lean muscle?
 5 years ago '07        #417
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6146 6146
Don't you gain the weight back as soon as you eat solid foods again?
 5 years ago '06        #418
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
I'm sure you do gain it back but Def not all of it.. esp if their losing like fifty pounds..n if you correct your bad eating habits
 5 years ago '08        #419
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 1097 1097
so can anybody answer my question? would dinking lean protein shakes be useless while juicing?
 5 years ago '06        #420
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,910 | Props total: 209 209
 AKMPLCE said:
so can anybody answer my question? would dinking lean protein shakes be useless while juicing?
if you are strictly looking to do juice fast protein shakes should be a no no. use kale for protein if you want to be strict juice only

but anyway im restarting tomorrow as i put on a shirt i wore in like november that fit great and today it was screaming to be pulled off my body. im gonna try to do 30 days i wanna get to the 220 range so we will see right now I'm 290. if i feel good after 30 i might go longer. last time i got 5 days and quit but im just gonna truck through the first week even if i get the pains and get angry like i was last time lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago