Been doing a juice detox for 17 days and lost 28 pounds

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
104 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #381
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 836 836
That's whats up mikey, keep it up.

I use mason jars also (32oz) and follow the same prep as you.

Update: Day 27 of 30-60
Down 50.9lbs
 5 years ago '06        #382
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,903 | Props total: 201 201
 Randeezle said:
That's whats up mikey, keep it up.

I use mason jars also (32oz) and follow the same prep as you.

Update: Day 27 of 30-60
Down 50.9lbs
i dunno how you do it. I did 5 days yesterday was torture I was so nauseous all day even after I drank the juice I felt like puking so I went to sleep early to try to fend it off. when I woke up this morning for work I grabbed the juice and when I got there I looked at it and couldn't even think about drinking it. the hunger pains were so bad I just gave up. im gonna just drink one juice a day as a meal replacement and eat a lot more vegetables if I want a clean out ill get a colonic lol. I might try it again in the future but right now this wasn't for me. kinda wish I had the will power but I guess im weak lol
 5 years ago '06        #383
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
space
 Universal~Mind said:
You really shouldn't or rather don't need to "Go on a JUICING diet" exclusively. It works best as being an integral part of a healthy diet. Healthy meaning, eating raw and or whole foods.

Not to mention if you do your research, different veggies/fruits target/help different parts of you.... IMO Juicing should pretty much replace the need for a "Multi-vitamin" for the most part. You can still do the fish oil if fish isn't a semi-regular staple in your diet, but strictly juicing is an extreme if you ask me and we know how that goes....
I gotta say this guy is right. Its too extreme to just drink juice for 30 days especially if you are an active person or someone who works a lot of long hours of work.
 5 years ago '04        #384
Randeezle 
space
space
 mikeydooodie said:
i dunno how you do it. I did 5 days yesterday was torture I was so nauseous all day even after I drank the juice I felt like puking so I went to sleep early to try to fend it off. when I woke up this morning for work I grabbed the juice and when I got there I looked at it and couldn't even think about drinking it. the hunger pains were so bad I just gave up. im gonna just drink one juice a day as a meal replacement and eat a lot more vegetables if I want a clean out ill get a colonic lol. I might try it again in the future but right now this wasn't for me. kinda wish I had the will power but I guess im weak lol
You just gotta want it bad man. Thats all I can say. Once you want it bad enough you will withstand the test. As I type this im sitting around my cousins and theyre all eating some good a.ss filipino food. It smells hella good and ive been offered a plate 1/2 dozen times... but the food will be there in the future. Food isnt going anywhere I will be available for me when I am finished with this. I am very pleased with where I am now and could easily quit when I hit 30 days... but you know what... if I go 30 more days my BMI will be in the normal to overweight range which is a figure I have not seen since middleschool

You just gotta want it.
 03-24-2013, 12:06 AM         #385
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can I juice while cutting body fat to retain muscle? I still want to eat normal proteins and stuff...but will having my carbs come from this juice k!ll me? Or instead of juicing should I just use a standard blender and retain the fiber of the vegtabless and stuff? Can I still get the benefits of juicing if I do this way?
 5 years ago '06        #386
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
space
killya juicing is great of course you can juice while doing that as long as you still eat normal. if you just strictly juice with no solids then im not sure what would happen.
 5 years ago '12        #387
Southwick 
space
space
$2,621 | Props total: 390 390
 mikeydooodie said:
Your body is detoxing. Don't be afraid of it. Your body and taste buds have to adjust to the taste. The parasites don't like healthy food, so they are going to make you crave the bullsh*t. Like dude said, you just have to want it. Its about will power.
 5 years ago '08        #388
Crankdatkfc 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 362 362
Quick question does alcohol pretty much destroy you if your doing this? Liquor is a pretty big part of my diet.. because of social gatherings.
 5 years ago '04        #389
Randeezle 
space
space
No liquor. It will shoot up your water weight, lower inhibitions leaving you vulnerable to that hot greasy snack and totally invade a system that has no solid food in it to absorb the alcohol.
 5 years ago '08        #390
Crankdatkfc 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 362 362
Just bought this juicer

plan on upgrading if I can stay faithful to it.
 5 years ago '12        #391
BeatinGuts 
space
space
space
$408 | Props total: 1 1
 JFamis said:
Yeah, that's why I'm gonna take it slow and start off with a salad with probably some balsamic vinaigrette.
salad is a bad idea fella.. at least lettuce is, lettuce is really hard to digest... use baby spinach or kale...
 5 years ago '04        #392
Randeezle 
space
space
Nice juicer, I copped that one for my little brother its a good juicer.
 03-25-2013, 11:20 PM         #393
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Will a blender work the same as a juicer? Just throw in fruits and veggies and drink away? sh*t'll prolly taste nasty as fu*k, but I'll chug it.

So n*ggas just drink a big glass of that sh*t how many times a day?

sh*t sounds cray, but I'll try it out and see.
 5 years ago '04        #394
Randeezle 
space
space
Day 30
Down 53.8lbs

You can use a blender to make your juice drinks but you will need a strainer to separate the pulp from the juice. Youtube is a fantastic resource for juicing ideas.
 03-26-2013, 01:05 PM         #395
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn n*gga

this sounds str8 as long as i dont get hunger pains
 5 years ago '11        #396
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,857 | Props total: 1454 1454
I'm wondering is using detox pills a safe way to detox if you don't or haven't done jucing.
 5 years ago '12        #397
Southwick 
space
space
$2,621 | Props total: 390 390
 whouthinkitis said:
I'm wondering is using detox pills a safe way to detox if you don't or haven't done jucing.
Which detox pills? To answer your question. Yes its safe.
 5 years ago '04        #398
Randeezle 
space
space
Day 31
Down 55.4lbs

I'll update again at 40, 50, and 60.
Feels good to be half way there. I'm pleased to report yo cuddy's BMI is 29.3 which makes me just overweight.

Once I drop this other 29.2 lbs I'll be right at the Normal weight/overweight border which is acceptable to me. I have a crossfit membership I put on hold while completing the fast so once this is done I'll dive right back into the action and become more anarobic.

All you have to do is buy a juicer, buy fruits/veggies you want and juice them into containers. It's hard but sh*t man... so is heart disease! Look yourself in the mirror and challenge the king running through your veins! If I can do this my n*gga SO CAN YOU. fu*k what everybody else is talking about, you will live and make it through and no one can steal the joy you create for yourself by withstanding every up and down.

Last edited by Randeezle; 03-27-2013 at 03:38 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #399
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3072 3072
 Randeezle said:
Day 31
Down 55.4lbs

I'll update again at 40, 50, and 60.
Feels good to be half way there. I'm pleased to report yo cuddy's BMI is 29.3 which makes me just overweight.

Once I drop this other 29.2 lbs I'll be right at the Normal weight/overweight border which is acceptable to me. I have a crossfit membership I put on hold while completing the fast so once this is done I'll dive right back into the action and become more anarobic.

All you have to do is buy a juicer, buy fruits/veggies you want and juice them into containers. It's hard but sh*t man... so is heart disease! Look yourself in the mirror and challenge the king running through your veins! If I can do this my n*gga SO CAN YOU. fu*k what everybody else is talking about, you will live and make it through and no one can steal the joy you create for yourself by withstanding every up and down.

What was your starting weight?
 5 years ago '04        #400
Randeezle 
space
space
I started juicing again at 284.6lbs

This morning I was 229.2lbs.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago