most viewed right now
vida guerra
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #341
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,713 | Props total: 339 339
Gonna get on this.
 5 years ago '07        #342
pdman57 3 heat pts
space
space
$143 | Props total: 0 0
Question...to look into whether i can do this or not and so i dont have to buy a juicer up front...can i sub in bottles of Bolthouse Farm(or similar brands) juice drinks? Im sure it will be a lot more expensive but for the first few days to a week or so i a.ssume that would work, right?
 5 years ago '04        #343
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 838 838
Sorry Fam, here is the link for the book.

I have not turned my juicer on for a while... have been eating right and going to the gym in the AM 5 days a week.

Weight is dropping steadily and feeling more energized.
 5 years ago '04        #344
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
aight so this morning i bought all the ingredients from the OP 1st post

i got kale, celery,ginger,lemon, apples cucumber & carrots

my question is how many ounces and how many times a day should i be drinking it?

im guessing its 3 times a day just like normal meals right?

can someone point me in the right direction.

thanks in advance. i told my moms about it and she down wit it. i feel like it will help both of us if we pushing each other instead of just doing it by myself.
 5 years ago '04        #345
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
anybody???? i just wanna make sure how many times i should be drinking it
 5 years ago '08        #346
GoldBluded 537 heat pts537
space
space
$17,895 | Props total: 22650 22650
 pdman57 said:
Question...to look into whether i can do this or not and so i dont have to buy a juicer up front...can i sub in bottles of Bolthouse Farm(or similar brands) juice drinks? Im sure it will be a lot more expensive but for the first few days to a week or so i a.ssume that would work, right?
Yea Bolthouse is the sh*t i try to drink one a day. You can cop it from walmart, pathmark or food lion (the cheapest). Get the one called green goodness the whole bottle has 840 calories and its all natural no gmo
 5 years ago '04        #347
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 838 838
Drink as much as you need to be full. When earing clean or drinking in this case you can consume way more. I drank 2-3 daily and used water to remain satiated.

The more water you drink the more weight you lose. I made one fruit juice and two green juices for the day. Get you a big water li k e 32oz and that will be your new best friend.

The first couple days are tough but it does work. I used it to drop a quick 30lbs then transitioned to gym 5 days a week. The resukts are real just stay disciplined and youll be looking right for the Summer.
 5 years ago '04        #348
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
thanks bruh ^

i drank 3 today, i started getting hungry so i ate a few almonds but i felt good.

and yeah im drinking a sh*t load of water i got some 24 oz bottles and put them in the fridge and i bee downing them all day too.. i feel good. hopefully my stomach adjusts to not eating too much.

trying to look right for xmas and new years. and my college graduation is next month so i gotta look right for that too

*****edit***

one more question.

when y'all do this do you guys sh*t a lot? im askin cuz i started today and didnt sh*t at all

i been pissin like crazy tho

just wanna be sure lol.

Last edited by bluedawgalex; 12-03-2012 at 10:28 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #349
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,017 | Props total: 19974 19974
Finally starting tomorrow, wish me luck!
 5 years ago '11        #350
April Babii 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,910 | Props total: 235 235
what about the nutri-bullet? have any of you tried this yet?
 12-17-2012, 11:06 AM         #351
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's technically juice in the middle right???

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #352
eeemo3 
space
space
$302 | Props total: 1 1
tried this, i only lasted a week before i couldnt resist the hunger pains
 5 years ago '11        #353
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,821 | Props total: 1225 1225
Just read through this entire thread
Pretty interesting seems like people are seeing results, gonna start recommending this to friends since i always get asked cause i work at GNC.

I'd do it myself but i'm trying to gain weight, not lose it.
 5 years ago '07        #354
Gunner 
space
space
$987 | Props total: 731 731
I am on day 3 and I am going to go for 30 days. I appreciate all the info I read on here.

Last edited by Gunner; 12-20-2012 at 05:23 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #355
GLADHEATER 
space
space
$719 | Props total: 59 59
Thats a great point! He made. I also think you can control the juicing maybe as meal replacements. As you beging to incorporate solids back in to your body!! But just make sure you visit a doctor. Let them give you a check up. And tell you how is your health!!
 5 years ago '04        #356
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 JFamis said:
I got fat from getting high everyday and eating Taco Bell and ice cream. I'm not eating that sh*t ever again, if I can help it.

And the vegetable juice tastes good.
First congrats on the weight loss.......

Secondly you're exactly right......got fat eating taco bell......shouldve been blowing and eating right.....I've lost 30......instead of smashing junk food, lots and fruits n veggies......basically what you're doing now.....this is the best I've felt since my football days.......
 5 years ago '07        #357
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 5979 5979
juicer just got delivered....im gonna be starting this monday. gonna try to do it for one week and hopefully keep it going for two or three
 5 years ago '05        #358
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
You really shouldn't or rather don't need to "Go on a JUICING diet" exclusively. It works best as being an integral part of a healthy diet. Healthy meaning, eating raw and or whole foods.

Not to mention if you do your research, different veggies/fruits target/help different parts of you.... IMO Juicing should pretty much replace the need for a "Multi-vitamin" for the most part. You can still do the fish oil if fish isn't a semi-regular staple in your diet, but strictly juicing is an extreme if you ask me and we know how that goes....
 5 years ago '04        #359
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,558 | Props total: 662 662
So just started my juice detox today and so far I'm feelin good. Really looking forward to dropping this weight!
 5 years ago '05        #360
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 ImmortalGuru said:
So just started my juice detox today and so far I'm feelin good. Really looking forward to dropping this weight!
I lost a little over 10 pounds in just under 3 weeks by having a strict diet no excercise n I haven't even began incorporating JUICING into my diet yet.... Your body needs more than just "JUICING"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy