most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-11-2012, 04:43 AM         #221
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bullack86 said:
What if I ate Tuna each day for 3 weeks? The tuna salad consumed per day wouldn't exceed 1k calories. How many pounds do you guys think would be lost?
u would lose even more weight becuz u eating all protein no carbs that hold in water….. u might get mercury posineing tho
 6 years ago '07        #222
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
i read this whole thread and watched the documentary

im gonna get on this soon...
 6 years ago '06        #223
old-skool 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,129 | Props total: 1359 1359
sooooo I started today lol didnt turn out too good. As in the juice lol I thought id make enough to last me a whole week. Thought it was a bright idea. So I bought kiwis, cucumbers, carrots, celery, spinach, apples,grapes and watermelon. Well I just bought a whole bunch of everything. And made two gallons. Turns out it tastes like a.ss lol. I shouldnt off put so much celery cuz thts all i taste now. but its w.e I'm gonna finish these two gallons and next time only buy enough to last me a day or two not whole week lol I think itll work out better that way. Still gonna try to do this for 10 days.

Btw can i eat fruit when im hungry? Think to k!ll the hunger i eat few grapes or something? Cant be bad since im drinking it anyways? What you guys think?
 6 years ago '04        #224
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 835 835
You can do a modified version of the fast if you want.

I have often found that if I'm feeling hungry if I drink water to the point where I'm full, the sensation goes away completely. Try that the next time you're hungry and see how you feel.

The benefit to an all liquid diet is you're giving your digestive organs a break so your body can focus on ridding itself of toxins.

You really gotta read up on what happens in your body when you fast, it's pretty fascinating.

Please download the recipe book I shared and try to stick to those.
I couldn't imagine just buying a gang of fruits/vegetables and throwing it in. Every day would be like a gamble. Mostly all of the recipes I've put together were good. Except for the time I tried to juice collard greens.... gahhhh never again!!
 6 years ago '06        #225
old-skool 97 heat pts97
space
space
 Randeezle said:
You can do a modified version of the fast if you want.

I have often found that if I'm feeling hungry if I drink water to the point where I'm full, the sensation goes away completely. Try that the next time you're hungry and see how you feel.

The benefit to an all liquid diet is you're giving your digestive organs a break so your body can focus on ridding itself of toxins.

You really gotta read up on what happens in your body when you fast, it's pretty fascinating.

Please download the recipe book I shared and try to stick to those.
I couldn't imagine just buying a gang of fruits/vegetables and throwing it in. Every day would be like a gamble. Mostly all of the recipes I've put together were good. Except for the time I tried to juice collard greens.... gahhhh never again!!
i mean i did download the book and went through it. But an member sugested the one he used on page 9. I did tht but idiot me i bought whole bunch so i can make it for the whole week. I will now on go through the book and try out diff ones and do it daily instead of weekly lol

I know the water technique ive done it before. It does work but not for long periods lol but whats the modified?. Im prolly gonna stick to this tho. Gonna try 10 days
 6 years ago '04        #226
Randeezle 
space
space
modified would just mean a combination of juice & smoothies or raw foods.

how effective they are one vs. the other I don't know... but it sure as hell beats costco pizza and crack burritos from eduardo's.
 6 years ago '06        #227
old-skool 97 heat pts97
space
space
 Randeezle said:
modified would just mean a combination of juice & smoothies or raw foods.

how effective they are one vs. the other I don't know... but it sure as hell beats costco pizza and crack burritos from eduardo's.
I'm prolly gonna stick to this and see how it pans out. Haven't eaten anything since yest around 5 o clock. (accept for some grapes while i was making the juice) Not that hungry right now so well see how i feel tomorrow.
 5 years ago '04        #228
Randeezle 
space
space
Morning of day 12, down 21.2lbs

I'm on your a.ss OP.
 5 years ago '04        #229
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,216 | Props total: 2217 2217
honest question, are you guys that are losing all this weight this fast morbidly obese? If not i don't see how it's healthy for you to be losing all that weight that fast. Unless you are hundreds of lbs overweight there is no way you would be losing that much fat that fast, so a lot has to be coming from water weight, muscle and organs too. That can't be healthy.
 5 years ago '04        #230
Randeezle 
space
space
According to the BMI chart I am obese.

At 6'2", I started this fast @ 296.4.
Today I am 275.2

The evidence suggests I push forward 1000%.

In 48 days I will stop the fast and eat better.

Until Then...

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #231
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
Ok so I said I'd post my results, which I never did. Here's the log I've been keeping for this thread since I started.

5/24/12
Day 1
10:30AM - 241 lbs
12:24 PM - Drank a glass at roughly 10am. I am a little hungry, but not starving.
8:11 PM - Finished my last (5th) glass. I’m hungry. Not so much hungry, but the fact that I can’t have any food makes me think about all the delicious food I’m missing out on. Drank a little over ½ gallon of water today so far.
10:00 PM - Very tired, felt a little strange all day, some headaches. Not very much energy. Estimating that I drank ¾ of a gallon of water today

5/25/12
Day 2
9:30 AM - 238 lbs
9:30 AM - First glass of the day. Feeling good today so far. Got a great nights sleep.
1:00 PM - Very hungry and tired.
2:00 PM - took a nap. I never take naps. Maybe 5-10 times a year. Juiced a quarter of a watermelon, made 2 cups
10:00 PM - Drank about 120 oz of water today (nearly a gallon). Golfed for about 4 hours, walked the entire time. Felt fine.

5/26/12
Day 3
10:30 - Already drank first glass of the day. Just took a nasty diarrhea sh*t. Stunk horribly, different than any sh*t I’ve ever had before. Have not weighed yet.
1:00PM - 237.5 lbs
10:00PM - Drank approx 130 oz of water today

5/27/12
Day 4
12:00PM - 235 lbs
11:00PM - today was the hardest day only because I was out at restaurants and bars with delicious food everywhere. Made me hate the juice fast for the time being, but I stuck with it. Drank approx 140 oz of water today. Lemon water is tasty.

5/28/12
Day 5
10:45 AM - 232 lbs
12:00 PM - took a small sh*t
10:00 PM - did a horrible job drinking water today. maybe drank 20 oz of water. Had 5 glasses of juice at 16 oz each.

5/29/12
Day 6
12:00 PM - 232.5 lbs … not sure how I gained weight after drinking very little water yesterday. I’m thinking its because I drank 2 glasses of juice right before i weighed. will weigh again later. plus scale is cheap and changes by a pound or two every time i step on the scale. even if i step off and right back on.
11:00 PM - got really hungry before bed, wasn’t hungry all day. drank about 40 oz of water and 7 glasses of juice (16 oz).

5/30/12
Day 7
10:00 AM - 229 lbs
10:00 PM - Really really hungry this evening.

5/31/12
Day 8
10:00 AM - 230 lbs - Not sure how I weigh more than yesterday. Didn’t drink any juice before weighing. Must be the scale?
10:00 PM - Really hungry, getting tired of the same “meal” for 8 days straight. Contemplating eating fruits and veggies tomorrow and the next day.

6/1/12
Day 9
10:30 AM - 228 lbs
11:45 AM - Decided to stick it out with strictly juice for 10 days and accomplish the goal I set. Next time I will not schedule a 10 day juice fast to have 2 weekends in it. Mistake.
2:40 PM - Very hungry even after drinking 2 glasses of juice. Wondering if my body is telling me to eat something.
Ate lightly on Day 9, later in the day.

6/2/12
Day 10
I ate poorly today. Still drank some juice. Drank alcohol in the evening.

On Wednesday 6/6/12, I left the country for a wedding. Drank heavily and ate poorly everyday until 6/9/12. Felt like I had poisoned by body. 6/10/12 I ate lightly, mostly because I slept on the plane for most of the day. 6/11/12 I only ate 2 meals. One meal was a salad, the other was at a restaurant (fatty, greasy meal). Decided to start the juice fast again tomorrow. Missed the feeling I had when I was fasting. Felt great, agile, clear-minded, slept great.

6/12/12
Day 1
236 lbs - Up from when I last weighed, but still down from my over all starting weight which was 241. Even though I drank and had a horrible diet I am down 5 lbs overall.
My new goal is to fast until 6/21/12 when I leave town again for another wedding. I plan to eat mostly greens during my trip, with an exception here and there. My goal when I return from that trip:
Breakfast: Juice
Lunch: Light Salad (+ Juice)
Dinner: Brown Rice, Beans, Chicken, Veggies
Snacks: Juice whenever necessary
 5 years ago '04        #232
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
I was pretty impressed that after eating nothing but fatty processed foods and consuming large amounts of alcohol, I was still down 5 lbs over all. I will be juice fasting for the next 9 days and then I'll be out of town again. This time will be much easier to control myself because I will be around family instead of friends. I'll try to post updates each day like Rand did.
 5 years ago '07        #233
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,068 | Props total: 1841 1841
I plan to juice everyday and have very little solid food. I'm not obese, maybe like 30lbs overweight. I wrestled in high school so I'm used to cutting weight. congrats on your progress shane and rand
 5 years ago '04        #234
Randeezle 
space
space
Great job to you both. Please continue sharing your progress.

OP, where are you at now w/ progress?
I was feeding off your updates for inspiration.

Last edited by Randeezle; 06-12-2012 at 03:17 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #235
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Randeezle said:
Great job to you both. Please continue sharing your progress.

OP, where are you at now w/ progress?
I was feeding off your updates for inspiration.
I agree, reading the updates is what gave me the motivation for even trying this. Rand your updates definitely got me motivated to do this again. Nice work.
 5 years ago '06        #236
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
i made a 64oz jar of juice last week..i only did it for a day and a half though lol..i need to set small goals with this..i am gonna go for a solid two days and than 3 if that goes as planned..i made the one drink..it was kale, cucumber, lemon, celery, and green apple..i need a different one though..this was so plain..i need one with more fruit and that will def make it easier to keep the fast going
 5 years ago '04        #237
Randeezle 
space
space
Yeah we made a fruit drink last night with watermelon in it for the first time.
I don't usually mess w/ watermelon, but man I have been missing out.

Morning of day 13, down 23.0lbs

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #238
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
My juicer got shipped today. Hopefully i can start by weeks end.
 5 years ago '04        #239
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 Randeezle said:

[pic - click to view]

What was your weight before you went on this?
 5 years ago '04        #240
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Randeezle said:

[pic - click to view]

re: watermelon. once i tried it i never went back.

my usually recipe is 2 pitchers:

veggie pitcher:
carrots - 5 lbs
celery - 1 stalk
cucumber - 2
kale - 2-3 bunches (stems with leaves left on)
spinach -2-3 handfuls
ginger root - cut off about a 3-4 inch piece

fruit pitcher:
green apples - 3-4
lemons - 2-3
pear - 1 (sometimes)
kiwi - 3
watermelon - 1/4

i usually mix the two together in a glass and down it. tastes pretty good.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy